16 | Joviality

"So, where are we meeting up anyways?"
"Well, first we're going to get something to eat and just do weird shi-"
"11,313 won for the jar Sweetie."
"...Fine," Jimin said digging in his pocket handing her the amount of money
"I want money too daddy!" Jiwoo said smiling in the backseat
"Later..."
"What restaurant are we meeting them at?"
"Jihwaja."
"What?!"
"Jihwaja, what's wrong?" Jimin chuckled
"That's a really expensive place to eat at. I don't have that kind of money-"
"Who said you had to pay? Look, you need a break from handling things. Just enjoy yourself tonight, okay?"
"We've only been away from each other for like what- two years? And you and your friends go five fu-freaking star restaurants now?"
"I heard that, Kitten. You know what that means?"
"Fine! Take your money back then!"
"By the end of the year, that jar's gonna be full of money!"
"Whatever."
"And the money would all be yours once it gets there," Jimin whispered to
And I uncontrollably blushed. I didn't know what else to do, I mean, he's been making me blush so much these days. I don't know how many times I can tell myself how happy I was to get him back. Being a mom became easier for me, I didn't have to think much anymore. I didn't have that hell of a job I used to go to every day.
I never wanted to go.
But I needed to face my fears daily, Jiwoo and I were on pins and needles and he needed the best for his future. And at the time it wasn't like Jimin was going to do anything to help. I turn away to the window to watch the streets grow and building fade in the distance.
///
"Alright, we're here," Jimin said turning the car off and unbuckling his seatbelt
"I'll get him out," I say
"Okay, I'll call them and ask their whereabouts."
Getting out the car, I go to Jiwoo's side, smiling down on him so he could understand he can stop worrying about me. I know he does, it's the only reason why he felt he needed to grow up faster. But everything was fine now, I started smiling unwillingly, and I got everything I wanted back. Love.
"Ready?"
"Mhm."
"...Alright! You're free!" I sing with him in my arms
"Mommy?"
"Yes, Rasarang."
"Do you love Daddy?"
"O-of course I love your Daddy. I never stopped, and I don't want you to stop either."
"Never!"
"That's the spirit!" I laugh, "He's a great guy Jiwoo, there's nothing he won't do for us. And maybe one day when you meet someone you love you'll be the same way."
"Girls are weird..."
"I'm a girl!"
"No you're not, you're a Mommy, Mommies are cool."
"Okay then..."
"They're already in there guys!" Jimin shouted not too far away from us
"Let's go eat, rasarang."
///
(T)Jimin, Y/n, and Jiwoo all come in. I'll be honest with you, I was happy they were a family again I really was. It's like the shine in all three of their eyes were bigger. I was worried about Jimin and I still am. Everyone knows how he carries on with Y/n and everyone knows how deep his love was and still is for her. This time he couldn't hide the fact he wanted her back.
Seulgi is a great woman.
She's strong and independent, I would just hate for her heart to get broken. I seriously don't know how long I'll think about my best friend and his relationships. In Jimin's eyes, he can't stop looking at her, he used to do it all the time back when we were in school. He'd block himself from the conversation, sitting back and admiring the girl he knew was his dreams.
What more could you get out of that?
Right, you can't because it's obvious Jimin's in love with a woman who isn't his girlfriend. I try to tell him in small ways to be careful but he doesn't listen. He doesn't see the damage one mistake could make.
He can't end up like me.
I've messed up so many times and look at me, I'm miserable without the girl I want so bad. And if Jimin couldn't even take his breakup with Y/n in a healthy way. He scared all of us one time, I know if he did the wrong thing he might not even make it. Jimin looks strong and he can be, but his weakness was always his heart. And that was Y/n and Jiwoo.
"You alright Taehyung?" Jin asked
"Y-yeah. I'm good. So...Y/n how're things now that you don't have that job anymore?"
"It's going great, I know I've been off for a few days but it feels like heaven."
"That's great." Namjoon pitched in
"Jimin..." Hoseok sang
"Yeah?"
"I know you're busy helping your family out and stuff, but I'm gonna need you to drop by the studio so I can run some new goals by you."
"Sounds doable."
"Cool- Y/n I hope you don't mind?"
"Nah, it's all good,"
"Can I come with you, Daddy?"
"Ah...(?)"
"I don't have a problem."
"Then that's a yes."
"Yay!" Jiwoo cheered
"Let's order some food!" Jungkook said
///(JM)
"Ugh, that was-"
"AMAZING!" Jiwoo shouted with so much energy
"Now, let's get out of here."
We all get up leaving the restaurant. Y/n holds Jiwoo's hand along the way, but Taehyung pulls me aside. And feel he's about to lecture me again, sometimes I listen and sometimes I don't. It's the same thing over again, be careful with your feelings, don't mess up, make good decisions. I haven't done anything wrong! I'm just helping Y/n out with things until she's back on track again. That's it. But that doesn't mean I can't see where he's coming from.
There was a time when Taehyung was like me.
Back in University, he had a girlfriend. She was extremely nice and very patient with him, she was there with him when he needed her most. I believe she was his only lifeline. She put him back on track because back then, we were a little reckless.
But for some reason, things went down in their relationship.
Taehyung had so many things going for him. We were graduating soon, and he even scored an internship at this good paying job, and better yet; he had a good girlfriend. But his life wasn't always sunshine and rainbows. We never knew what it was like behind closed doors for them...we just thought they were like Y/n and I. Happy.
But we don't talk about her.
Not anymore.
"Look, if you're about to lecture me on playing my-"
"This isn't about Y/n." he interrupts
"Then what is it about?"
"You're the only person I trust the most with this..."
"Tell me then..."
"I just got news on something..."
"What?"
"She..."
"...she?"
"Was pregnant."
"You mean-"
"You're kidding."
"Not at all."
"Look, if you wanna talk about it we can."
"Not now, this isn't a good place. I just can't believe-"
"You could've been a dad."
"...Yeah,"
"Sometimes I want her to wake up and sometimes I'm scared that when she wakes up she'll kill me."
"It's scary, I know."
"Let's just meet back with the others. They're waiting on us."
That was still shocking to me. Taehyung and I always talk with each other about really personal shit. And that's why I know he's worried about me, he's worried about what I'll do. And that's the thing, I won't do anything. Though, I have been thinking about Y/n and Jiwoo a lot. I wouldn't blame him for thinking it was something else- what am I saying, of course, it's something else! I try to avoid the topic, I try to forget about my inner thoughts but I can't.
It's true, I really am still in love with Y/n.
I've always wanted her back, and I never wanted to leave when I did.
I don't even know how many times I tell myself I need to forget, I need to move on. I already have a girlfriend who's very entitled to our relationship. But I don't love her, I tried but nothing worked. Seulgi is a decent girl who I wouldn't have minded to date a long time ago. Thing is I knew she liked me when I was with Y/n. It was too obvious. I never confronted her on it, if I did I'd be considered a jerk for turning her down.
But later when I saw she really cared for me a little crush sparked and that's all it was! This just makes me the worst boyfriend she'll ever get, she'll ever know. It's why I've made my mind up on what to do next.
"There isn't much around here and that means we'll be walking for a minute," Namjoon said looking at the road
"Uh-Ah, my when my legs get tired, I give up. Either you drive us to the closest parking garage or one of you carry me." Yoongi said making Jiwoo laugh
"I'll carry you," Hoseok said with full joy
"Guess we're driving!" Yoongi said walking to one of their cars, "Dude...I was just joking about the carrying thing, there's no way in hell I'm walking that far into the city." I heard him whisper to Hoseok
I laugh while crossing my arms
Y/n gives me a WTF look I shrugged at.
///
"Thanks for the ice cream, Uncle Gukkie,"
"It's nothin', I'm just the best Uncle you'll ever have, while you're the best nephew I'll ever have!"
"Even when I beat you in overwatch?"
"That's the thing you'll never beat me in overwatch!"
"You sure?"
"Postive."
"Then what happened last week whe-"
"We speak nothing of it."
"They're mirrors of themselves." Y/n jokes
"Got that right," I say
Y/n and I pass by a fountain that was lighting up the center of the shopping area we were in. Different colored lights and little water shows were budding. It was really pretty. I see Y/n fumble in her pocket trying to find a hwan of some kind.
(Hwan is a kind of coin in Korea, like a penny or quarter in the US)
"Need some help?" I offer
"Ah...no, I'm good."
"Look if you want a hwan, I can give you one,"
"Fine...just this once."
"Just this once." I pinkie promise
I take two coins out of my pocket, giving Y/n one and saving the other for myself. She steps closer to the festive pool of water. Her eyes are closed, I can hear her mumbling words I just couldn't make out what she was trying to say. She throws it in and walks back to me noticing I too had a coin to toss in as well.
I smile.
Taking a few steps closer I close my eyes preparing for my wish. I wanted to be granted.
I wish to get my life back with my love and son.
I throw the coin in, watching it sink to the bottom with all the other wishes that were waiting to be granted. Y/n's looking over a Jiwoo who was laughing away with his uncles.
"What'd you wish for?" she asked finally looking at me
"Can't say, it won't come if I tell you."
"Point taken."
Because I'm too afraid to confess I still love you.

Hey guys! Thanks so much for reading this chapter! This took all of my willpower since I seriously had no idea what I even wanted to write for this chapter. Like- I knew but I didn't know? It's so hard to explain but anyway, since I don't really have much to say, today, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter ready for more in the future! Don't forget to read, comment, and vote to help me out, I'd seriously appreciate it and all. And if you'd like to follow my social media that is listed on my profile, go ahead! You'll get to see newer content specially made by me with a BIG project for me coming soon! Gotta go, ~ParkJamjams