42 | Approval

After Jimin came home, he was ecstatic. He was going to go through with his plan and live (hopefully) with Y/n for the rest of his life. All he wanted was her, he just wanted to get married to her and only her. They complete each other, and he was more than ready for the next chapter.
He came back with a bag in his hand, full of food he promised.
"Daddy!" Jiwoo laughed, "You're back home!"
"That's right," he said placing the keys on the table
"Noddles says Good Morning," he said looking at her in his hands.
Jimin just laughed, Y/n walked in.
"Did you get what you were looking for?" she asked
"Yes, I totally did. Now let's go and eat!"
Next day...
For the day, Y/n was gonna spend time with Eve since she needed a little extra help around her house. With her being pregnant and all, she was gonna need it. Jimin decided to stay back, thinking it was for the best since he needed to pick up the ring and get to Jiwoo before Y/n. He just wanted today to be the perfect day.
While at Eve's place, Y/n did almost anything she could do with her. Help with the laundry, put clothes away, help with dinner, and a bunch of other stuff. Y/n walked downstairs, tired out from a full day of helping out. She found Eve laying down on the couch watching a little tv, Y/n walks to the couch and sits down. Eve looks over with a worn-out smile.
"Thanks again for helping me out. I really needed it."
"Anytime! Being pregnant is hard, I know you know that."
"This is definitely going to be the last one," she rubbed her stomach, "Three is enough for me..." Eve quickly looked over at Y/n, "So! Ever thought of having another baby with Jimin?"
"...It's crossed my mind. Actually, a lot has crossed my mind dealing with our future."
"Really?"
"Yeah, I mean, we've been talking about the future for so long. I guess I am ready for a change ya know?"
"I understand where you're coming from."
"Before Jiwoo was born, Jimin and I vowed to not rush into marriage. That instead, we'd think about marriage and having another baby when we're ready. And only when we're ready."
"Are you saying you're ready?" Eve asked pulling her leg like she had been
"Yes. But I'm just so nervous to talk to him about it."
"I'm sure you'll be just fine."
Jimin had planned that by the end of the day, he was gonna pick Jiwoo up from school so he'd be the first to see the ring in person other than Jimin himself. Jimin had the ring on hold so that when he was ready to buy the ring (when he had enough money) he'd get it and take it home. He hadn't been to that jewelry place in such a long time, but earlier that day he made sure to call checking if they still had his ring. (you can never be too careful)
He drove to Jiwoo's school.
Walking up to him and taking his things so all he had in his arms was his little snack.
"Hey buddy!" he started
"Hi, Daddy!"
"We have a few errands to run before we get home. But we have to make it quick before your Mommy gets home!"
They walked to the car and got settled. 
"Where are we going daddy?" Jiwoo giggles in the back seat
"You'll find out when we get there!" Jimin enthusiastically tells
"Okay..."
Jiwoo continues to drink out of his milk box and watches as the world surrounded him in the backseat. Jimin had been very hesitant for the past couple of days, the thought of wanting to marry Y/n drove him to his last nerve. He never knew to ask for someone to marry him was that hard, actors and actresses in dramas made it look so easy. But what really made him question everything was getting Jiwoos okay. When he thought about it, he wasn't just proposing to her, now he needed to propose to Jiwoo and make up for all the things did in the early years of his life.
When Jimin drives up in the mall parking lot, he unbuckles Jiwoo out of his car seat and carries him inside. Jiwoo looks around like he normally would and wonders where Jimin could be taking him. In far sight, Jimin sees the jewelry store. He lets his saliva drive down his throat as he constantly looks over at Jiwoo and back. He places Jiwoo and the floor and holds his hand.
Jimin goes to the counter to retrieve the ring he bought in advance. When Jimin takes the black box in his hands, Jiwoo can't help but stare, wondering what was inside. Jimin walked Jiwoo to the nearest loveseat so his legs wouldn't get as tired. He was a little toddler after all.
"You wanna know what's in this box?" Jimin asked pulling his leg
"Yeah!"
"Okay, but be careful...I spent a lot of money on this..." Jimin says while smirking
"Okay," Jiwoo says moving closer with big eyes
Jimin opens the box to the beautiful ring. They both watched the light reflect back into their eyes, in the depths of Jimin's emotions he wanted to let a few tears drop. This was the same exact ring he was planning to buy years ago. And now that he finally had it, it blew his mind.
"Woah..." Jiwoo says, "What is it?"
"Huh? It's a ring silly! I'm thinking of asking your Mommy to marry me,"
"Oh! Okay," he smiled, "What does m-marry mean?"
Jimin breathed in, "Marry is the verb of marriage. It means to get married, two people organize a day dedicated to how much they love someone. They get the okay to spend the rest of their lives with each other until they no longer can."
"You want to be with Mommy forever?"
"I want to be with you and your Mommy forever!" he poked his chest where Jiwoo's heart was, "But first I need to ask you something,"
Jiwoo sits back, waiting for Jimin to say what he was intending to start. Jimin looked in his eyes, seeing both himself and Y/n embedded in him. Sometimes just thinking about being a Dad makes him emotional. He was so happy to see him here again in his life, just being a dad it changed him.
Everything did.
"You're my son. And I love you so much, even when I wasn't there for a little while. I'll admit I wasn't a good person to you while I was gone. But I'm here, making up for that. And I hope I'm doing a good job because I want you to be proud I'm your Dad! You're my everything, and I don't know what I'll do if I lose you. I love you too much to let you go because you're my blood, sweat, and tears. I helped make you, I want you to understand I'll always be here for you and your Mom. You're the loves of my life, so all I'm asking you is...will you give me the approval in marrying you and your mom?"
Jiwoo sat for a few minutes. Thinking what all the words his dad said meant, all he could see was the love in his eyes. His dad was telling the truth, he looked down at the box and back in his Dad's eyes. Jiwoo smiled while getting out of the char to hug him tightly. Jimin looked down at him confused but taking his response as a yes.
"Of course daddy!" he says making Jimin tear up, "I like when you're with mommy..." he whispered
///
"Jiwoo, Rasarang? Jimin?" Y/n called opening the door with a few backs in her hands
"Mommy!" Jiwoo ran to Y/n
"Oh, hey!" she kissed his cheek, "Where's your Daddy?"
"He's in your room...thanks for the Honey Butter Chips!" He said just casually taking the bag out of her hand while walking to the couch to watch TV
Y/n smirks while rolling her eyes, "Alright Jimin jr,"
With the sound of Jiwoo's faint giggles, Y/n continues on her way to the room. She opened the door, finding the room dark with candles lit everywhere. Jimin's back faced Y/n, he was looking down at the box the whole time, while Y/n, on the other hand, was wondering what was happening. She looked around, trying to study her environment, it wasn't like Jimin was gonna explain at the moment.
But she spoke out anyway.
"What's uh...going on in here?" she asked him a little hesitant
"A life-changing moment," he turned around
Jimin looked to the ground, it was hard for him to make eye-contact.
"For days, I've been thinking about asking you something. Actually, for years, I've been thinking about this. I have so many ways to tell you how much I love you, it starts with saying it to spending as much time as I can with you. It shows in our son, the little boy we're gonna raise until we die. Hopefully, we'll have more one day," he smiled to himself, "There were countless times I told myself how in love I was with you, that you just brought out the best in me. And the thought of us having a child together meant we were gonna stay together forever. There were so many sacrifices you made just for Jiwoo and I and all I did w-was just leave," Jimin teared up, "I-I left everything behind. What we had, all the plans I had come up with for our little family. I let you down, I let Jiwoo down. All I can say is sorry, but I can change. I have changed, we're not gonna go through what we did before. Instead, we'll move forward, for the better."
"...You're scaring me a little," Y/n walked over to him
"Everything's gonna be alright, Kitten. I want us to make new memories and learn from the new ones, I want us to expand our family, do things we've never had the chance to like go out of the country, I want to wake up to your beautiful face, see you every single morning, stay with you until the day I die, make love to you in our bed. I want you, Y/n. And I want you to be with me for the rest of my life."
"Ji-"
"Marry me, Y/n! Just marry me!" he nealed on one knee
Y/n gasped
"Will you be my wife?" Jimin teared
"...Y-yes! Of course, I'll marry you," Jimin placed the ring on her finger
He stood up, bringing Y/n close to his own body. She put her head in the crook of his neck, he held her close.
"We should tell Jiwoo," she said
"He already knows...and so does your family."
"You asked everyone be-"
"I did. Because I respect their choices and yours too. I want this with you."
"Are we really...getting married?"
"Finally we are." Jimin smiled
"YEAH! MOMMY AND DADDY ARE TOGETHER FOREVER!" Jiwoo shouted while prancing around
"We're in this all together,"

Hey everyone! I'm gonna make this short again just because. I had my first day of midterms and I honestly can't wait until they're over so...yeah. I hope you're enjoying the fanfiction, like I said yesterday, the ending is coming VERY soon! Anyways, don't forget to read, comment and vote to help support your fellow ARMY! Really though, I'd really appreciate it, if you're interested in following my social media, there's no one stopping you, new content will be waiting for you, the information is on my profile. Okay, see ya ~ParkJamjams