41 | The Plan

Y/n and Jimin woke with Jiwoo in between them. After they picked him up, he got a little sick. Jimin and Y/n let him sleep with them, hoping that having them by his side would help him go back to sleep peacefully.
Luckily it worked.
That morning Jimin got up extra early. For days he's been thinking of proposing to Y/n, thinking of ways to propose to her and just thinking of her in general. A couple of days before they broke up the first time, Jimin was thinking of getting her a ring so they would get married. Before Jiwoo was born and after, they both decided they weren't going to get married just because of the fact she was pregnant. They didn't want to be those parents.
Instead, they felt they'd get married if they really wanted to do so, when they were ready for that next chapter. They were young and still full of dreams.
Dreams they wanted to fulfill.
And after Jiwoo turned two, Jimin realized he couldn't see himself loving another soul the way he did with Y/n. He noticed that now, right now in his life he was ready for marriage. He already had his dreams set out, at first he wanted to be a modern dancer and with Jiwoo on the way, he needed to find something else. Hoseok had a dance studio where he would give classes, work with some k-pop groups and go to competitions, all what Jimin thought was cool. Hoseok was nice enough to let him join and help him run the place since it was gonna be hard to do all the things he needed to with only himself in charge.
It was a good-paying job.
And they needed the money.
Y/n's job was decent as well but it wasn't anything compared to Jimin's. It's what kept them afloat so that Jiwoo got everything he needed and all of the above. What Jimin didn't know was that Y/n was basically on pins and needles.
She was angry about everything.
And one day she just couldn't take it.
Jimin had come home really late from a celebratory dinner since the dance team won nationals. Jiwoo had a fever and she had to rush home from work to take him home. It was at a new restaurant since she had been let go from the other one due to setbacks. Her boss wasn't the nicest but she needed to do something.
With Jimin not answering his phone she had a rough time.
It was a sleepless night for her and when Jimin came home, he found Y/n sitting on the couch.
She was covered in the dark like she was just waiting for him to come home so she could just explode. Nothing was on, nothing but the little lamp he turned on to see her face. He was a little worried, wondering what set her off.
"What's wrong?" he asked
"Did you fall off the face of the earth for a day or something?" she asked in a cold but calm tone
"My phone died and I left my charger here. I was also very busy today you know we had nationals right?"
"I did, but I at least expected for you to be in contact with me."
"Why are you so angry?"
"Because I'm tired dammit!" Y/n loudly whispered, "Jiwoo had a fever and I had to bust my ass to come from work where my boss I've only had a for a week didn't approve! Do you know how angry I am, not knowing where you are, what you're doing or if you're even reliable!"
"My phone died Y/n! How was I supposed to know?"
"It's not my fault you forgot to bring a charger."
"Look, let's just go to bed and talk about this in the morning, I-"
"No."
"What?"
"No. We're gonna talk about this right now."
"Y/n, I'm tired. I don't want to talk about this, what I do want is to get some sleep. I have to get up early tomorrow to meet Hoseok at the studio."
"That's all you do!"
"What?!?"
"It's all you do. You're at the studio all the time, never around Jiwoo, never around me! I'm the one who had to give up my passion, I'm the one who has to be angry with myself all the time and I'm the one stuck with all the responsibilities while you party and have fun!"
"Then what do you want me to do?!"
"I want you to leave!"
"...What?" he said quietly with shock
"I want you to leave, Jimin. This isn't gonna work out between us, I can't give you any more chances."
"What chances?! I work for hours to support you and Jiwoo. I'm here whenever I can and I make sure to try my best to take care of him when you can't. But I can't understand why you can't see that, sure I'm doing some I love but I love you two more than anything. And if you can't see that, then maybe we shouldn't be together..."
Jimin snapped out of his old thoughts.
Constantly, he thinks about that night. The moment his life changed for good.
He sat on the couch, just thinking to himself. Daydreaming and letting his inner thoughts become a reality. Noodles waddled up to him, holding her baby paws in the air. He smiled, letting her rest in his arms. He thought to himself and decided he needed to do something and stop sitting there not doing anything.
He picked up his phone to talk to Hoseok feeling okay with telling him what was on his mind.