7 | City Adventure

Knock! Knock!
Jimin opens the door with an elated expression written on his face. You smile back at his sudden emotion with Jiwoo holding your hand tightly since he was that tiny compared to you.
"Ready to go?" you ask
"Yes! But there's something I gotta te-"
"HERE COMES UNCLE TAE!" a deep but very loud voice shouted throughout the house
"Taehyung wanted to come..." he said polite but disappointed
"It's okay. Taehyung's welcome any time."
"If you say so," Jimin said
Taehyung walks out the door greeting you and Jiwoo with a big and warm hug. He closes and locks the door behind himself and walks with you and the others to the car. You sit in the back with Jiwoo and Taehyung sits up front next to Jimin. Jimin's expression changed quite frequently, there were times he looked at you with the rear view mirror and he'd smile when his mind went to different places he seemed sadder. It threw you off a bit but he might want to keep the problem to himself so you didn't bother to ask.
Jiwoo continued to hold your hand the drive there. He feels asleep and it made you soft over him all over again. The fact you could call him your son made you feel even better of a mom. He was just like the son you dreamed of, he had the best qualities and personality. He was kind and cared a lot for others. He was sweet and kind and had hope and faith in others. Even you when you wanted to give up many times. He was the best little optimist you've ever known. Looking out the window you see Jimin park( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)in a parking garage so the experience of exploring in the city would be better.
All of you get out of the car and start to walk the sidewalks of Seoul. Like every city, people were everywhere, working, spending time with others, or alone. People of all shapes and sizes were around. Shops were open, lights coming from them reflecting off the ground. Jiwoo was amazed by the new environment he got to see from his perspective. Cars were passing you all, already shining their bright headlights.
The group walked up to a place full of fond memories shared between Jimin and you. The two of you admire the building. Jiwoo looks confused at why his parents are interested in a place. Taehyung picks him up and holds him in his arms.
"I-I remember this place."
"Yeah me too."
"What's wrong mommy?" Jiwoo asked concerned
"Oh nothing's wrong rasarang, this was the place I met daddy."
"Really?!" He asked again
"Yep, I remember as if it were yesterday."
"Tell me the story!" He whined in a good way
"Should I?" You ask Jimin
He replies with a head nod
"Okay, one day I was running late for class and..."

///

"Crap! Why can't they just move?!"
You were stuck in traffic. Exactly ten miles away from campus, nobody was moving and they just couldn't pay attention to the transition of the lights. You pull your phone out texting one of your friends you were gonna be late. Traffic said goodbye and cars started to move, with instinct, you pressed the gas paying attention to where you were going. Ramming into the car in front of you. You panic, after you felt the rock of your car, the person gets out of the car and walks to yours. He had a perfect height, with beautiful eyes sharper than a knife. He seemed ticked off and a bit angry. You didn't blame him since it was all your fault.
You get out of the car as well to plead and apologize.
"I am so sorry! I-I didn't see where I was going a-and-"
"Y/n?" He said
"How do you know my name?"
"Uh, you're in my class, for dance. I know everyone's names."
"Wait- we have dance class together?"
"Mhm..."
" Well, I'm really sorry, I never got your name..."
"Jimin."
"Beautiful name."
"So are you..."
"What?"
"What?"
///
"Three years later we had you!" You say tickling Jiwoos body in excitement
"Yay!" He says
"By the way, after you crashed in my car and I found out who you were, I got shy and let it go..."
"Jimin, are you being serious?"
"All the truth."
"Now that I think of it, you were obvious they day you said I was beautiful and instantly regretted it."
"Now, I don't regret it."
"..."
Taehyung was starting to get weird vibes from Jimin. He wasn't the way he was a week ago. He gave Y/n a compliment and called her beautiful. Knowing how serious Seulgi thought their relationship he was starting to get worried. He didn't want his best friend to make a mistake, ruin everything for himself. The last thing he needed was for him to become depressed again and go over the edge again.
"Hey, how about we get some food before we do anything major?"
"Good with me." Y/n said holding hands with Jiwoo
"I'm down," Jimin said
"Yeah..." Jiwoo said quietly
"Okay, is barbeque good? I mean the place is right down the street."
"We're okay with it."
"Alright, let's go then!"
The smell of Korean BBQ lingered in the group's nostrils. Their stomachs started to growl at the good scent not too far from you. All of them look at each other and walk towards the building. As they all walk in, their minds are overtaken by the amount of food their hunger was craving terribly.
"Dinner for...(?)" a waitress asked
"Four please." Y/n says holding four fingers in the air topping it off with a frivolous smile
"This way, then," she said with four menus in her hand
///
The waitress sat everyone down in a designated spot. Jiwoo sat next to Y/n coloring a page from his kid's menu while Y/n read the options to him. Jimin was sitting next to Taehyung who was playing with his utensils. Jimin eyes Taehyung in a way asking what the hell is wrong with you? Jimin looks over at Y/n one more time, his mind soon went blank, everything got quiet, all that was focused in the pupil of his eye was her. He didn't know why she was just there and for some reason, his eyes didn't want to leave.
"Jimin?" Taehyung says nudging his arm
"What?" he said back shakingly
"What are you getting to drink?"
Jimin then looked over to the waitress who was waiting patiently for him to choose something.
"Um...I'll just have a water."
"Okay, just tell me when you all are ready to order," she says walking off
"What was that about?" Taehyung whispered in his ear
"What?"
"You dozed off and wasn't listening."
"I...was?"
"Uh, yeah! I think I know why."
"What are you talking about?"
"All I'm gonna say is don't play when you're already taken. You won't know what you've gotten yourself into until it's too late to back out. That's all, I'm not going to be in this anymore."
"I don't get it."
Taehyung sighs
"I've seen the way you've been looking at Y/n and Jiwoo."
"So? I'm just entitled to my family."
"No, that not what I'm trying to say. Today you were looking at them with love. Mainly Y/n."
"Are you saying I can't care for her?"
"No, don't mess with her feelings. I don't want you to-"
"What's with the whispering boys?" Y/n asks keenly looking through her menu
"Nothing..." Taehyung says looking at Jimin with a serious tone
Jimin looks back down towards his menu and thinks about what Taehyung meant. But he had no idea what he was trying to say. All he missed was Taehyung was just trying to protect him and save him before drama had a role to play. But was he already too late?

Short but sweet chapter I hope you liked or enjoyed! Don't forget to read, comment and vote if you liked this chapter and want more soon, as a writer, the votes and feedback really help me. Also, follow my social media with names listed on my profile to stay updated about fanfictions and other secret talents. Have a good day/night ~ParkJamjams