23 | Company

Weeks passed and Seulgi still hadn't made it back from her long business trip. And to be honest it was tearing Jimin apart, he didn't want to hold his secret any longer. She did nothing wrong to him and that's where the guilt had a spot to play in. Tonight, Jiwoo was meant to spend time with Y/n's sister to give her a break from being a normal hardworking mom and since he was doing better in school. Jimin was happy since it mostly meant she got her chance to relax and did as she pleased. He knew she loved Jiwoo and he also knew this was exactly what she needed, she hadn't felt so free in a while, a long time in fact.
It didn't take long for the night to come along anyway, Jimin was at home sitting in bed doing nothing really. He was thinking of Jiwoo and Y/n, wanting to be near them again. His day was more like Y/n's, all he did was just relax, he focused as hard as he could with how he was going to properly break up with Seulgi. He didn't want to seem shallow but in all honesty, what he did was wrong. The problem was everything really was built on hidden secrets.
Jimin would remember moments when Y/n would come over to drop off Jiwoo. Sometimes Seulgi would be with him, he remembered the way Y/n acted. She seemed quieter towards him, almost like she would rather die than come by his new place with his friends. And that probably was true. There was just this one moment that fired Jimin's soul, Y/n claimed she was going on a date.
"A d-date?" Jimin clarified
"Yep, don't forget about his blanket, he needs his blanket!"
"O-okay."
He didn't want her to go on a date. And that's when he really realized he still loved her dearly. And when he found out Y/n wasn't going to see him anymore; he found a small amount of joy. Jimin tried his best to not let his feelings get the best of him, but they did. And now look where he was now, cheating on his current girlfriend with the woman he always loved. He hated himself for what he was doing but in order to keep Y/n from hating her own self, he needed to stay calm. And he needed to show her that it's okay and he'll solve it. That's just how he was. And...it worked.
"Where ya goin?" Hoseok asked
"I have to get a few things done,"
"At 7 o'clock?"
"Yeah,"
"Hm...sounds suspicious,"
"Dude, why do you even care?"
"Because I have a feeling you're going to see Y/n."
"And...? Is that a bad thing or something."
"I know you still have feelings for her."
"How?"
"This..."
Hoseok turned around and flashed on of Jimin's journals. Hoseok wasn't known to snoop but for some odd reason, he needed to know what was up with his friend. He was acting different, in a way discarded Seulgi, all he wanted was to know what was up. He knew Jimin didn't like when they went through his stuff, and he was prepared for a lecture, it didn't matter though, clarification did instead. And that's exactly what he got.
"What the fuck?!" Jimin said reaching out of his journal
"I know you're mad,"
"Yeah, no shit. Where did you get this?"
"You left it on the counter-"
"Doesn't give you the right to look through my shit."
"Just tell me,"
"What?"
"If you love her and not Seulgi. That's all I wanna know. I just care about you Jimin."
This little conversation was going to push Jimin back with his plans. At this moment it didn't matter, Jimin sat at one of the stools near the counter. Looking back at Hoseok with a dead stare, he felt ashamed, and Hoseok could it right through him. He felt bad, and it was wrong, but sometimes the truth isn't a good thing.
"You wanna know everything?"
"Everything."
"Promise me you'll keep it all under wraps, I wasn't planning on telling everyone this soon. But- you beat me to it."
"I swear I won't tell."
"It's true, I still love Y/n. To be honest, I never stopped, you can say I in a way used Seulgi to get over her, but I didn't. At the time she was the only shoulder I could lean on 24/7. I sort of liked her, but not like Y/n. We had too much history to forget, I've always seen Seulgi as a friend, and I'll continue to. She even makes my son scared. I've lost them before and there's no way in hell I'll lose them again."
"Hm..."
"And before you think this is one-sided love, you're wrong."
"What?"
"We...had an affair."
"Dude,"
"Stop, I know what you're going to stay. I'm working on trying to tell her after she gets back because I would hate to break her heart over text. I'm not that shallow. So...keep it a secret. For me."
Hoseok comes near Jimin. Patting his hand on his shoulder, with his smile, he shines it.
"It's cool. I won't tell. But don't wait too long...it'll only hurt her more."
"I know."
"Now...continue with your plans." Hoseok joked
"Whatever Hobi," Jimin smirked
///
Knock! Knock!
"Jimin?" Y/n asked in a keen way
"You look...relaxed."
"Oh, don't worry, I am. What's with the getup?"
"I have a proposition." Jimin started
"Shoot."
"How would you like to go out?"
"What if someone sees us."
"Remember it's Seulgi who's the celebrity. Not me. I doubt anyone's looking for me,"
"You got a point...wait."
"What?"
"I have the best idea!"
"Well, I'm not waiting here for a reason."
"Okay, we haven't had a night without responsibilities in a long time."
"Your point is...(?)"
"I'm saying we have fun tonight just like we used to!"
"Just like we used to?"
"Mhm...but bigger and better!"
"I like the sound of that,"
"I know you do. Let me get ready, come in."
Jimin walks in the apartment and takes a seat on the couch. By this time Y/n was already in the bathroom getting ready like she said. Jimin looked around noticing how he can't stand but to be there with Y/n. It had only been a couple of days. And Jimin laughed at that.
///
"Let's get outta here pretty boy," Y/n says walking freshly out of her room
Fuck, Jimin thought as he looked Y/n down and up. She was wearing a different dress, possibly a new one, he had never seen her in one like it. The dress was black as the current sky, fitting every curve and sexy part of her body.
"Damn," Jimin said biting his bottom lip
"I'm guessing that's a good thing?"
"Hell yeah, I don't even think you'll make it out the door before I rip that off of you," Jimin said walking closer and closer to Y/n, to the point his hands were wrapped around her waist.
"Someone's touchy."
"Really? Hadn't noticed."
"A flirty thing like you wouldn't. So, what plans did you have?"
"I can't even remember."
"Why not?" Y/n asked obviously knowing the answer
"This dress...your attitude...it's...driving me crazy."
"Aw...I know, I'm doing it on purpose."
"Take out?"
"Take out."
Y/n took Jimin's jacket off, hanging it up in the closet.
"Thank you, Kitten."
She rolls her eyes while Jimin went looking for his phone to dial one of Y/n's favorite restaurants. This was one of their first nights alone together in years and bringing a few memories with him wasn't a bad thing. At least he hoped it wasn't.
"I need your honest opinion," Jimin asked waiting in the doorway of Y/n's bedroom door
"What?" Y/n chuckled
"Did you really want to go out? I mean- you're outfit choice was killer."
"Well, I don't really care...you're here, and I really like that."
"Okay...food should be here in about an hour."
"An hour?!"
"Yeah, place is jam-packed and let's say you don't live as close."
"Doesn't matter, come..."
Jimin rests in Y/n's lap as she combed her fingers through his golden locks while he looked up to the ceiling.
"Jimin...(?)"
"Yes, Kitten."
"I've thought really hard about this..."
"About what?" Jimin chuckled nervously
"...You stated you'd break up with Seulgi-"
"I did."
"I don't want her to hate me."
"I feel like the person she'd hate the most would be me. So, as I've said- stop beating yourself up. I hate when you do that."
"Oh alright,"
"Hey..." Jimin started while he caressed Y/n's jaw
"Hm?"
"Stop worrying, I know you care. And I know you're feeling guilty; it's beating me up too. We can't keep hiding like this, she needs to know the moment she gets back. To me, it's the only way."
"Right..."
"Just know that I love you, I always will."
"Aw...I love you too."
The faint scent of Jimin's cologne strings through Y/n's nostrils. Secretly she always admired his aroma, it pulled her closer to him. Y/n never told him since she felt he'd find it weird, but who knows. The magnetic force between Jimin's sharp eyes and hers collide. And there's no turning back. She rakes his hair one more time before her lips were already on his.
"We have an hour before they get here."
"Then let's make the best of it."
Jimin looks over at the clock, reading 7:52. He sat up, looking over to Y/n as he always did, sprinkling the moment with his smirk full of lust. Now, he could no longer contain his appetite, when he knew he was going to get something, he was set to find and get it. And he was falling again, getting lost in the spell of needy love that set him off. He was starting to forget again, who he was, what baggage he had, and everything else detrimental to his true self. He had too many feelings for her and his emotions weren't even sure what they felt. Just a guy lost in his mind.
"Let me take care of you, Kitten."

Thank you for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed reading it and are coming back for more. Don't forget to read, comment, and vote to help support me! I'd really appreciate it if you do so, and while you're at it, feel free to follow my social media to find more content by me (with more coming soon). Bye, ~ParkJamjams