30 | Ultimatums

"Are you sure you don't want to stay longer? We're not going to keep this place alone forever..." Jimin pouted at Y/n who was putting her shirt on
"Because I have a few errands to run."
"Like what?" he raised his eyebrow in a very interesting way
Y/n laughed, "Uh, I have to go to the store, do laundry, fill out a form for Jiwoo's upcoming field trip- speaking of which we need to decide who will chaperone for that. Basically a lot of things,"
"A lot of things I can help you out with," Jimin took Y/n's hand, "What else am I here for?"
He moved in closer to her, it was a common thing. Jimin was heavily attracted to Y/n and all he wanted was for her to know that. Now, as a flirt already he was extra flirty with her with his gained confidence over time. He looked deep in Y/n's eyes like he always did, and held her under his spell.
"You're staring into my eyes, making me vulnerable by your touch again, aren't you?"
"I don't know what you're talking about Kitten."
"Are you sure? You know what that sexy gaze of yours does to me. I mean the last time that happened it led to certain things..." she smirked
"Wanna show me how it happened?"
"HA! Nice try pretty boy, but I'm not gonna let it get to me this time. I have things to do."
"Don't go kitten!" Jimin pouted
"You can come by when you like," Y/n said while putting her jeans on
"I'll make that work. Later today, I'll come by and we all can go out as a family like we used to," he smiled
"I'd love that."
///
"Bye Daddy, I love you!" Jiwoo waved from his car seat
"I love you too, Buddy," Jimin chuckled while waving
Y/n drove out of the driveway of bangtans house. And once she arrived at her place, she noticed an oddly expensive-looking car parked in front of the complex. But Y/n shrugged it off and got Jiwoo out of the car and to the apartment. What she didn't know was it was Seulgi's car. She had been waiting for Y/n to get back since in her words, she drove a boring car that looked old. The moment she saw the car she knew it was time for her to go and pay her a visit.
Seulgi never really liked Y/n. It was the sad truth, but she was always jealous of her. How she got Jimin so easily, he just fell right in her arms. But Seulgi had tried to talk to him for years. They had the same classes since their first year in college but he just never noticed her. Two years later, she heard that he had recently got a girlfriend. A girl she saw everywhere eventually started hanging out with a familiar person.
Seulgi felt conflicted.
Angry at how she just couldn't be her. She watched their relationship from start to finish, so she planned to be her friend. To at least to know him, get closer to him. And when they broke up, she made it open to him that it was okay to be with her as long as he wanted.
She got out of her car and walked to her front door.
Knock! Knock!
"S-seulgi? What are you doing here?" Y/n asked at her front door
"I came to talk to you."
"About?"
"It'd be best if I came inside to talk."
"Fine. Take a seat on the couch,"
Y/n steps back, letting Seulgi walk in. She looked around the small apartment, it looked just as she left it. After everything had happened a few years back. She walked to the couch, she saw Jiwoo, she felt her heart sank. Seulgi loved Jiwoo so much. He didn't remember who she was from when he was a baby, but she wanted to be known in his life. She just wanted to know him, because of who he was and who his parents were. There were so many times she thought of being his mom, step-mom at least.
Y/n, on the other hand, didn't want Seulgi near her son, she didn't have a good name to her anymore. Their friendship was nothing, and since she meant nothing to her she was gonna mean nothing to him as well. Y/n was sorry to think that but that was the truth and there was nothing that was gonna change her mind. Nothing. Y/n walked out of Jiwoo's room, shutting the door behind her so he couldn't hear anything.
"Now...What would you like to talk about?"
"I want to talk about Jimin."
"Okay..." Y/n said confused
"I'm sure you know that I know about you and Jimin's relationship."
"I figured,"
"So what, you're dating now?"
"Technically we're together. Not that it's your business..."
"I see...I want you to know that I'm very disappointed in you,"
"Oh yeah? For what?"
"Sleeping with my boyfriend you slut!"
"Hey, you better watch your language. In case you've forgotten this is my place, and my son is in his room right down that hall! You are not gonna talk to me like that just because you're heartbroken your boyfriend didn't have the feelings you did for him. Now get OUT!"
"Before I go, I have a proposition you're gonna wanna take."
"Make it quick," Y/n snapped
"I know you love Jimin with all your heart. But you did a bad thing to me Y/n, starting with rubbing your relationship in my face when it was clear I liked him, and now you sleep with him and say you're with him. Drop the BS, and just let him in my arms."
"And if I don't?"
"You're name will be ruined. Starting with you being known as the whore who stole Kang Seulgi's beloved boyfriend. And the story about you and your boss."
"Y-you wouldn't?"
"I would. Either you stay with Jimin only to ruin your name or you break it off with him and let him come back to me like he should've in the first place."
"Fine!" Y/n said with tears coming out of her eyes, "I'll...stop seeing Jimin, and tell him to leave. You cannot let anything like this get out. I'll never get a job again!"
"Good choice," Seulgi crossed her arms and walked out with a devilish smirk
Y/n shut the door behind her and waiting for a second to think about what she just agreed to. Seulgi always was a beautiful girl, with real talent. She was set on her dream to become a model, but she wanted to get her education over with just in case it didn't work out. And lucky for her, she made her big break. And boom, within a few months she gained popularity and started making more money than anyone she knew. She was famous, walking on runways, getting invited to talk shows, more than almost anyone could imagine.
She was so much more powerful than Y/n.
Y/n had a chance to become a famous chef, but with her being pregnant and Jiwoo on the way, she had to decline. Once she graduated, she vowed to start working since that's what was most important. Y/n could've been the owner of a five-star restaurant, giving Jiwoo the best life he could have, she would be where she deserved, and live her dreams.
Y/n sighed and told herself it was time for her to tell Jimin.
Seulgi was probably getting impatient, and knowing her, she was quick to change her mind.
///
So later that day, Y/n went by Jimin's place while Jiwoo was with her sister, Eve. She didn't want to break the news to him, she just wanted him back in her life. With her again, because she worked so hard to get him back, she tried to stay strong, hoping and dreaming that one day, just one day, her Jimin was here this time to stay. But life just doesn't want that. And she can't understand why.
She knocked on the door.
Luckily Jimin was there to open it.
"Y/n! Already miss me?" he chuckled
"Ha, I guess I did."
"Wanna come in?"
"Ah, no. I don't plan on being here too long."
"Okay..." Jimin nervously responded
"We can't be together."
"I'm sorry? What did you say?" Jimin panicked
"We can't be together, there's something telling me now isn't the right time."
"What's this something? Is it a someone?"
"N-no. I gotta go!" Y/n ran off back to her car not being able to contain herself
"Y/n?! Y/n wait!" Jimin shouted
Y/n was already in her car putting it in reverse. Jimin was too late, he didn't understand something like this happening. Just this morning, she was telling him how much she loved him, and how there was nothing that was gonna break her and him up.
Something was wrong and Jimin could see that in her eyes. She was hiding something from him. Jimin walked back inside and sat on the couch, he noticed his phone was going crazy with notifications. It was Seulgi asking him for forgiveness based on what she said a few nights ago. She wanted to get back together, all things Jimin didn't want to hear.
And that's when everything clicked.
In the car...
"Hayoon? Yeah, this is Y/n, when do you plan on going to Beijing? Is it possible for me to bring Jiwoo with me?"

Hey all, I'm back! I'm hoping you're enjoying this series, I've been putting so much effort in it all and I'm just hoping it's paying off. Tension is still present...but trust me, it'll get better eventually. Alright, don't forget to read, comment and vote to help support your fellow ARMY. For real, I'd appreciate it all, follow my social media to find new and more content by yours truly! I'm starting to work on new chapters for my other fanfictions because I'm sure people are tired of waiting! Gotta go, bye! ~ParkJamjams