14 | Forever I Will Be

"Mommy! Daddy!"

"Huh!? Just, rasarang are you hurt?" Y/n jumped
"No, I just had a bad dream..."
Jiwoo was standing in front of Jimin and me
"Come here, rasarang," I sing giving him the authority that he was perfectly fine.
That's what I love about being his mom. I like to know he needs me still. That he doesn't want to grow up possibly to the point I won't be there for him. Jiwoo drops his bear and walks in my arms. I comb my fingers through his hair that was soft like Jimins. I feel a tear drop onto my shoulder. It must've been serious.
"What happened, Buddy?" Jimin asked with care
"I had a dream you and mommy weren't together anymore..." he said slowly
"...you did?" I asked looking back at Jimin
"You don't need to cry about anything Buddy... Daddy'll never leave your Mommy,"
"I don't want you to ever leave!" he cried out
"Rasarang, everything's fine. He isn't going to leave you. We both love you so much, and you crying is making us sad."
"Do you want Daddy to get you something so you feel better?"
"Mhm..."
"What do you want?"
"Ice cream!"
"I'll go out and get it instead," I volunteered
"Y/n, I got this."
"Just let me take care of it. I'll be back," I said again while putting a pair of my shoes on that was resting by the door
I get my keys and took my bag before walking out of the door. Jimin and Jiwoo needed to be together. That may be why he even had a bad dream. He was scared to lose him again, and to be honest, I was too.
(Jm)After Y/n left, I let Him go climb on top of me. I liked how he was still tiny, it was cute since he also had some baby fat to add on. I loved him with all my heart, but hearing how he feared of me leaving hit me hard. He was my son and that meant I was always going to be there for him. I sit back on the couch and turn the TV on to one of his favorite shows.
"...Daddy,"
"Yeah?"
"The real reason I was scared was that I felt like your friend would take Mommy away."
I could tell he wasn't lying. The way his big eyes stared deep inside my soul. He was picking up on the gaze I usually would give. I didn't know either to be proud and nervous.
"You had a dream that Seulgi took Mommy away?"
"Mhm..."
"I don't want her to be my Mommy!"
"Jiwoo, Jiwoo, Jiwoo," I say in a way of calming him down
"She's not replacing her. I won't let that happen to you."
"You love Mommy, right?"
"What kind of question is that? Of course, I love Mommy. I don't ever want to let her go,"
"Let her go?"
"I don't want to lose your Mommy. And I definitely don't want to lose you either," Jimin tickled Jiwoo's small belly and watched him cutely giggle at his dad's magical touch
"Are you staying forever?"
"Here?"
"Mhm," he nodded
"Not sure...I want to. But I need to ask your Mommy first,"
"We can ask her tonight!"
"Jiwoo, she needs time to clear her mind. And I need to help her get back on her feet. You can ask after everything goes back to normal,"
"Mmm," he pouts
"Let's just watch TV," Jimin offered
Jiwoo turned to the TV and I watch him rest on my chest. I was getting grilled by my own son, it was new. He sure had changed, and I guess he got his questionable mind from his mom. The older he gets the more mentally the same he is as Y/n. There he was growing right before my eyes. He wanted me to stay at home forever with him and her, he wanted to know if I loved her. And I did, I truly did. To the point I was ashamed, I didn't want to be with Seulgi anymore. Y/n made me realize I didn't want to leave her ever again. All the problems I put her through make me feel guilty.
And Jiwoo's right.
I don't blame him for worrying or even asking if I would stay if I loved him and her. After what I did, I would ask the same. Because when she told me what he used to think of me it broke me in half. He thought I didn't love him and her anymore, he felt I wasn't ever coming back. And yeah, it was mainly my fault since I was too broken to see or even think of someone's else's feelings but mine. And it all made sense, Seulgi was the one to pick all my pieces up. And probably take me away like Jiwoo dreamed about. 
And now I really don't want her to meet him.
I can already tell it wouldn't go well.
It'll break her heart, and that's exactly why I won't ever tell her.
She wants something I feel I can't give her anymore. And I'm too much of a coward to tell her, and it's what keeps me up at night now. She's been in Europe for a few weeks. Modeling is a hard job, at least it is for her. She always wants me to come with her for business but I can't. I wish she could see the kind of boyfriend I really am. Who knows, maybe she's blinded by the amount of love she has for me. I don't want anyone to know, but I can't get over Y/n. She's my world and always has been. The red string on my pinkie tells me so.
"I'm back!" Y/n says with three ice cream cones in one hand
I set Jiwoo upright on the couch and go to the door so I could help Y/n. She smiles in a way of telling me thank you. She walks over to Jiwoo and hands him the one treasure that made him feel better all the time. His favorite cone of ice cream. He smiles with his eyes like I normally would and starts to devour the sweet treat.
"Thanks, Mommy!" he says with chocolate coated on his lips
"You're welcome, Rasarang. When you finish you're gonna have to brush your teeth, Mommy and Daddy'll help you go back to bed."
"Mhm," he said captivating himself in the television before him
I pull Y/n to the side so we could have a small talk. We've been having those lately.
"I uh...need to tell you something,"
"Okay...(?)"
"After you left, Jiwoo and I had a conversation. He told me why he had his bad dream,"
"Tell me then..."
"He knows me and Seulgi are friends. And he felt she was going to replace you. He doesn't want me with her and he wants me to be here forever."
"You're not gonna let that get in your way are you?"
"What do you mean?"
"Jimin, this is your life. If you love Seulgi, you can't let his opinion get in the way,"
"I'm not...it just makes me think..."
"About?"
"Everything, when I left, when I came back with someone else? I can't let something like this get in his way again. Jiwoo's been through a lot. I can't be the reason he's sad again, he doesn't even know we aren't together."
"I see where you're coming from."
"I just thought you should know,"
"Well, thanks for telling me,"
(Y)I didn't know how to take Jimin and I's little conversation. Whenever he brings up Seulgi or if she's mentioned I try to hide how I really feel about her. To be honest, I don't really like her like I used to. She just changed, Jimin can't see that, (at least I don't think he can) but I can. We used to be cool, everything was the way it should've been. Sometimes I get insecure and wonder why she was even my friend back in school. After she found out Jimin was single she went right after him, and never talked to me again.
She stopped being there for me and Jiwoo.
She stopped everything she would've done if Jimin and I were still together. I guess it just proves how fake our relationship really was. After I found out about him and her, I didn't want her near my son ever again. I couldn't look at her in the face, and to be honest he can't either. I know how he feels about Seulgi, he's asked many times who she was. It's probably why he fears her, he knows she's the reason Jimin left for that amount of time. He thinks just like me.
But this situation wasn't about me.
I lost my control of Jimin the day he moved out.
These days, he's been acting weird. Now, he's always there for us, he doesn't think of Seulgi, and he hasn't talked to her in days. I love that he's a devoted father now. And sometimes I overthink everything. And maybe I'm doing it now. But I'll just say it: I still love him. I still want him to come back to us, this time stay for real. I don't think I'll ever think the opposite. I've tried.

Thanks SO much for reading this chapter of Daddy Issues! Like I always say, I hope you enjoyed and is/are looking forward to new chapters in the future. I've been working really hard on multiple of my fanfictions. I'm also in the process of updating many versions of my social media. A new video for my YouTube channel is up! You would do me a favor for me if you check it out. Don't forget to read, comment and vote to help me out, I would really appreciate it! I think that's all, bye! ~ParkJamjams