36 | Lost Loves

"So you're moving out?" Taehyung asked sitting on Jimin's naked bed
"Yeah...I wanna be with Jiwoo and Y/n as fast as I can ya know?" Jimin said putting tape on a few boxes
"I understand, I don't blame you but it'll be a little weird without you here."
"I'm not gonna be far from here. It's literally the same place I used to live in, you can come over whenever- actually just call before you come."
"You got it."
"And I won't be out of your hair until the end of the week anyway," Jimin shrugged his shoulders
"I gotta get going anyway. My job is calling my name,"
"Oh really? You got a job?"
"Duh, while you were away, I decided to start doing more. So I got a job, I'm surprised you haven't noticed,"
"I just thought you went to do absolutely nothing,"
"Speaking of jobs, you're going back to work with Hoseok?"
"Yeah, I need to get back in the groove of things though,"
"I'm glad you didn't get hurt playing with both of the girls though."
"Sorry I was being an asshole about it. I know you were just looking out for me. But I don't regret what I did, Seulgi's not who I was expecting her to be."
"I understand, to be honest, I was team Y/n since the beginning."
"Ha, thanks man," Jimin laughed, "So, what's the deal with you and Chiyong?"
"I dunno, after the accident I sort of lost it all. The doctor told me she was awake now. I tried to go and see her but she doesn't want anything with me. She doesn't even know she was...um,"
"Listen, I'm no expert on love but I know a few things. She's gonna be angry with you for a long time, she's been in a coma for a long time. She doesn't know what year it is, and she doesn't know how long she's been out. All she remembers is that argument she had with you. I know what it's like to seem like the bad guy, look at Y/n and me. She hated me so much for so long, but eventually, she came through. Just give her space and time to heal. And let her know you'll wait and do anything for her. I know that helpless romantic is still in you. Everything is gonna be just fine. I promise,"
"I just want to work things out, you know? Rebuild our relationships like Y/n and you. They were good friends, Y/n and her."
"I know, and I'm sure she'll be happy to see her."
Taehyung and Jimin sat in silence. Jimin continued putting his stuff away while Taehyung thought about a potential way for his message to get through.
"Hey Jimin..." he asked
"What if Y/n goes to see her. And put in a good word for me?"
"You're gonna use her as bait?"
"N-no! But Y/n is my only way to talk to Chiyong. If she just says one thing to clear my name, she'll do me justice!"
"And what, you want me to ask her to say something nice about you so she'll let you see her?"
"Maybe...I just want her to know I still care for her!"
"F-fine, I'll see what I can do. I'll go over to her place later today, that cool?"
"Yeah. Thanks, dude," Taehyung giggled
"Mhm, whatever," Jimin smirked
///
Later that day, Jimin kept his word and went over to Y/n's place. He knocked on the door hoping she was home, knowing that earlier today she had some errands to run. Minutes later the door opens, to Y/n who was surprised to see him.
"Minnie? I'm surprised you're here, is there something wrong?" Y/n asked letting him in
"Ah...no. I was just checking on you and Jiwoo to see if you both are okay."
"Oh well, we're fine. He just got back from a play date with one of his friends from school. He's sleeping now."
"I also came to deliver some news," Jimin tucked his hands in his jacket pockets
"Good or bad?" Y/n cringed
"Good! Actually, it's about Chiyong, she's well and awake. Tae told me that he's been trying to see her but she won't let him visit. He just wants to know if she's doing well. And for you to put in a good word for him..." Jimin finished quickly
"I'm sorry can you repeat that last part?"
"He wants you to put a good word in for him."
"Because of something that was mostly his fault?"
"Hey...he said he was sorry and he's trying his best to show her-"
"Jimin, she's gonna be angry for a long time! You know that she's stubborn!"
"Yeah we know but it simply can't hurt for her to know that he still thinks about her and he'll wait until she's ready to come back into her life."
"I dunno-"
"Y/n, Chiyong was pregnant. With his baby an-"
"Stop," Y/n said
"What?"
"I said stop. You're telling me she was pregnant with Tae's kid around the same time Ji-"
"I am."
Jimin sat Y/n on the couch then getting her a glass of water. Y/n took Chiyong accident so hard. She couldn't wrap her head around the fact one of her good friends was in a coma. Day by day, it got easier for her to move on and just hope she's okay. But it was hard, she did almost everything she could with Chiyong. Now, she was awake and that meant Y/n could see her. Y/n was just happy that she was still alive.
"Jiwoo would've had someone to grow up with. A close family friend."
"I know, Kitten...I was shocked too."
"I gotta see her."
"I'll stay back to keep an eye on Jiwoo,"
"Alright. See you later, I love you," Y/n kissed Jimin's forehead
At the hospital...
"May I help you, Ms?
"Yes, I'm here to visit a patient by the name Ko Chiyong."
"Name?" She asked
"Y/f/n."
"Stay right here, please." The lady got up from her desk
Y/n stood at the front desk, hoping that it was okay for her to come. The lady was on the phone calling whoever. She looked back at Y/n and walked back to her seat. She sat down with a smile and continued to speak.
"You're good. Her room number is C14 on the third floor,"
"Thank you,"
"Mhm. Have a good day,"
"You too."
Y/n nervously walked to the elevator. Slowly it went up, she watches the screen starting front one going all the way to three.
"Third floor"
She walked out looking all for the number 14 and the letter c. Y/n searched for a while, later finding a room with an open door. She read the door, with the name of the patient inside. This was Chiyongs room. And she was in there, probably wide awake. It had been so long, she was worried how things were gonna go.
"Y/n..." Chiyong softly said
"C-chiyong. I'm so glad to see you!"
"Me too," she responded
"It's been a while. How are you?" Y/n asked
"I'm doing better. It's a little weird how long I've been asleep. I still can't believe it's been years since what happened."
"You're telling me."
"So what brought you here?"
"Jimin heard that you were awake and thought it would be best if I knew too. He sends his love,"
"How are you guys actually?"
"We're doing great now."
"That's good,"
"So good that we have a son. His name is Jiwoo,"
Chiyong opened her eyes to Y/n. Weeks before Y/n found out she was pregnant with Jiwoo, Chiyong was already in the hospital. It felt weird, knowing that Jimin and Y/n had a son. Though, she wasn't surprised. Jimin and Y/n were the model couple in college. Everyone tried to be like them, they weren't perfect but everyone did agree that they were better together. Y/n molded Jimin to be his best person, while Jimin helped Y/n see the good aspects of everything.
"I'm...not so surprised," she smiled
"You're not?"
"No...you and Jimin were known as the best couple back in college. There was nothing that would break you both up and if you did break up, everyone would make you get back together because you both were inspirations. The face of young love."
"You think so?"
"Ugh Y/n, I know that you know about what people thought of your relationship! So many wanted to be like you guys. Including myself..." Chiyong looked to the side a little disappointed
Y/n walked over to her bed, sitting at the foot.
"...I know you and him had interesting moments..."
"If you're calling argument after argument interesting I guess you're right. I wanted to believe that one day...just one day...we'd finally be happy with what we were doing with our lives. But look where I ended up," she scoffed
"I want you to know that I understand you and your thoughts on Taehyung. That day you two got in an argument, it was pretty bad. When you were driving home you got in a car wreck. We got a call from Taehyung, he was in tears and we could barely understand what he was saying. So we met him at the hospital, and when I found out why he was crying I was crying. That day was such a mess, Taehyung never left your side. For days, he stayed in the ER with you, waited for your surgery and spent hours in this room with you. Because he was sorry because he loved you. I feel like he should be telling you this, so I'm not gonna spoil it, but give him a call. Please, he's worried about you, and he just wants to talk. Face to face, it's killing him not being able to come to your room."
Chiyong looked at Y/n, then back to the floor. She was just so confused, Taehyung was by her side the whole time? He wanted to say sorry all the sappy stuff she thought he'd never do. For a while, she stayed put, the room grew silent and the air thickened. Chiyong breathed in and out, then opening her eyes. She looked at Y/n's phone and picked it up searching for Taehyung's name in her contacts.
The phone dialed, "T-taehyung? It's me, Chiyong. Is there something you'd like to tell me?"
///
"Thanks again for doing this for Tae," Jimin smiled while watching Chiyong and Taehyung talking
"It's nothing," Y/n shrugged her shoulders
"Yeah, but now they're talking. And Taehyung would've have been able to do so without you telling her everything. But did you tell her-"
"No, I thought it would sound better coming from him."
"Wanna get out of here?"
"I'd like that. Where to?" Y/n smiled while looking up at him
"Where ever you'd like, Kitten."

Hey! I'm back again after a while off the radar, sorry about that by the way! School has been in session for a few months and I'm already exhausted...but here's another chapter of Daddy Issues! I'm sorry to keep you waiting...I'm going to stick to my promise, and give you what you want, for the next couple of days, I'm going to publish chapters, there's not many left. Don't forget to read comment and vote to help support your fellow ARMY! I would really appreciate it, and if you're interested, follow my social media listed on my profile where I post different content. Okay, bye ~ParkJamjams