32 | What's the Deal?

Y/n and Jiwoo were supposedly in Beijing with Hayoon. It was a last-minute getaway but it was done. They had been gone for a couple of days, but Jimin knew what was up with them. After he tried texting Y/n and things went south he was devastated. But she had enough time to update her Instagram and not him.
It messed with Jimin too much.
Things weren't left on a good foot in their relationship.
It had taken him so long to figure out why she wasn't acting like her normal self.
Jimin went to Taehyung about it. He was so good at reading people he needed the help so bad.
"Taehyung?" he lightly knocked, "Is it cool if I come in?"
"Yeah," he said deeply, "The doors unlocked."
Jimin walked in on his best friend who was just laying on his bed, on his phone, possibly studying English again. Jimin sat at the chair that was near his desk.
"What's up, Jiminie?" he asked looking up from his phone
"I need some help with something,"
"Alright, what's that?"
"How do you know someone isn't being themselves...like they're hiding something?"
"Ah, you can tell if they don't talk to you in their normal tone, their mannerisms change for example playing with their fingers when they normally don't do that. Why the sudden question?"
"Y/n isn't acting like her normal self, she was speaking in a shakey way, she couldn't stop fidgeting and she didn't waste any time to leave. She doesn't even want to talk to me, and then Seulgi wants to talk to me all of a sudden-"
"Wait," Taehyung said putting his phone down, "Did you say Seulgi started texting you all of a sudden, right after Y/n was acting weird?"
"Y-yeah?"
"Are you serious?! Jimin, can't you see what's going on?"
"Don't tell me you're implying that s-she could be apart of this whole Y/n acting weird thing?"
"Well I don't know, isn't she the same person who kinda used her to get you and only you? Of course, she's a part of it!"
"That explains everything! Thanks!"
"Where are you going?"
"To pay an old friend a visit," Jimin said with a new shifted attitude
He was bitter, most of the time he was smiling through his emotions but this time he couldn't hide his emotions. Jimin just wanted space from Seulgi, he broke up with her for a reason and this was just a stupid situation. Jimin walked back to his room, grabbing his coat, and walking to his car. On the way, he was dialing Seulgi's number, he knew she'd pick up, she was reeking of desperation just for his attention.
"I'm so glad you called me back!" she said sweetly
"Can you meet me at the Barabaque place?"
"Sure, I'm on my way!"
///
Jimin walked into Seulgi already sitting at a table waiting patiently for him. Her hands were placed in her lap and she was looking around, trying her best to find him. The restaurant was closer to her side of town, he needed to talk to her quickly, and waste no time. He walked over, catching her off guard.
"I'm happy to see you again," she smiled slightly
"Seulgi we should talk...more about things," he sat on the opposite side of the table crossing his legs with a stern expression
"About what things?" she asked off-put from the statement
"Seulgi things didn't end well between us."
"I know..."
"But I want you to know that I meant every word I said back there. I found out the person you really were and now you've done it again," he said with a strong gaze
"I'm sorry?"
"You can't play dumb this time. Did you really think I wasn't going to notice your stupid plan?!"
"Jimin...keep it down, people are starting to s-"
"Let them stare, that was the purpose in the first place. Seulgi you went over to Y/n's house the next day didn't you? Didn't you?"
"So what if I did?" she looked down
"Why did you do that? That's so disrespectful! Let me guess you convinced her to break up with me, again so you could have me to yourself."
"I just loved you so much..."
"Don't plead that bullshit to me, alright? You drove her and my son away, yet again. They're coming home today from China and I do plan on seeing them. Seulgi, I know what I did hurt you, but what you did to me? That's messed up too, I'm not the guy you need and I never will be. My heart belongs to someone else, and you should just focus on yourself for the time being. Getting the things you want the underhanded way, is the worst way."
"So we're done?"
Jimin stood up, "We were already done. Now, I'm making sure you get that through your head. Don't even come near me or my family again,"
"You're cutting me off?!"
"Actually I am! You need time to yourself, and it's not like Y/n is gonna let you be alone in a room with him. Now she really won't let you let go of your feelings for me. It's all I'm asking for,"
"Bu-"
"No buts! I told you time and time, this isn't gonna happen. Our relationship wasn't even that serious, and I should've never walked right in your arms! You were the reason I lost the relationship I built with my son and his mom! Now, I finally got it back, and you are not gonna get in the way of that again. Now, I'm going for real this time, I tried to stay calm, but as you can tell, that didn't go by well. I'm sorry it went down like this...I really am. But I have to go."
Jimin waved trying to soften the blow even if he knew it wouldn't have helped any. He walked out the double doors and strolled to his car, when he got in the car, he unlocked his phone. He needed to delete her number now if he didn't he' forget and he'd continue to think about her and how sorry he was to let her down. She did underhanded things but all she wanted to do was love him, but he couldn't return the favor. Jimin heavily disliked what she did, but he didn't have a clean slate, he could hate her for what he did since he went farther.
He was back home.
Jimin walked past his Hyungs and went straight to his room. He wanted to be alone for a while and isolate his thoughts like many like to do. His mind was about to explode and let's just be honest, he needed to be alone for a while.
This whole situation wasn't even supposed to be this hectic.
Y/n was heartbroken at the fact she had to do what she had to do. She was risking losing her reputation and look back when what happened in the past at her job wasn't even her fault. She didn't ask to be talked down, she didn't ask to get hit the day Jimin made her quit, and she didn't ask to be a single mom doing the most.
Jimin rolled over on his side, facing away from his phone that was sitting on his bedside table. Closing his eyes, he heard it go off. He growled, not really wanting to talk to anyone, but checking the caller ID he jumped in shock. Jimin answered it quickly, not wasting any time to hear the voice he wanted to her for a little bit.
"Y/n?!" he said
"Jiwoo wants to come over, he has some things to show you," she chuckled, "Only if that's okay with you..."
"It's just fine! I'm sure everyone is okay with seeing him anyways,"
"Good. We'll be over in a few hours?"
"Well, are you still on the plane?"
"Mhm."
"I'll come and pick you guys up then."
"You don't have t-"
"I want to," Jimin smiled
"Okay, fine. See you in a bit?"
"You got it!"
///
Jimin drove to the airport, kind of out of his old emotions he was feeling before. Y/n and Jimin needed to talk, this time about everything starting from when they broke up, to now. Paths were crossed but not explained, and if they were gonna move on for the future, they were gonna need to learn about their pasts.
He waited near the gate where Y/n and the others were supposed to walk out. Jimin was pacing back and forth, getting more and more desperate to see them both. He just couldn't contain his so you say excitement.
"Daddy!" he heard being shouted towards his back
Jimin turned around quickly, smiling while Jiwoo ran into his arms with the widest smile. His eyes turned into crescents, and a small dimple formed in the same place where Jimin's was. The genetics were strong and no one couldn't ignore it. Jimin hugged Jiwoo tightly, enjoy all the happy reactions from others around them. They were the cutest.
"Hey," Y/n stood in front of him
He looked up in awe, happy to see the love of his life, "H-hey. Hey Hayoon," he shyly smiled
"Hey Jimin..." she smirked with nudging Y/n in the arm, "I should get going, my Uber's probably waiting on me. I'll talk to you later..." she whispered near the end
Y/n just nodded.
Jimin watched Hayoon walk off, then trailed his sight back at Y/n, down her body, to her lips and back at his face. She just stood there, smiling at how he was willingly checking her out, Y/n giggled trying to knock him out of his inner thoughts.
"L-let's get going," he blushed after taking their bags into his hands
///
"Jiwoo!" Taehyung shouted
"Uncle Tae!"
"Hey dude, glad you're back!" Jungkook said
"Yeah, got any cool stuff from Beijing?" Namjoon asked
"I do! Wanna check it out?"
"Sure," they all laughed
Jimin pulled Y/n to the side like he normally did. They needed quiet and space, and recently that's all they've been needed. This time Jimin hoped it was for a final time, he didn't want any more problems interfering with them, people trying to get between them; you get the point.
"What's wrong?" she asked confused with a cautious laugh
Jimin took Y/n by the chin to apply a small kiss on her lips. At the moment, she wanted it to last longer and she wanted it to seem right. But it wasn't, not with Seulgi breathing down her back, she had too much to lose. She pushed him away with a few tears sliding down her cheeks. Y/n turned to the wall, putting all her weight on her knees.
"You don't have to push me away," he said
"Y-yes I do. You're Seulgi's...not mine. Go back to he-"
"I know what she did to you," Jimin walked closer
"What do you mean? She didn't do anything," Y/n turned around
"Stop. Stop with all the lies. I figured it out, why you suddenly went off the Beijing with Hayoon and what you said the day before you left. It was her wasn't it?"
Y/n crossed her arms, while wiped her tears. She looked up at him, hurt from what had recently happened. Wetting her lips she began to talk.
"After Jiwoo and I left here that morning, she came by my place. She talked to me about what we did, that you cheated with me on her and other stuff. Since Seulgi has a big title and a widely large fanbase she's a little more intimidating than she was a long time ago. She said that she knew about what happened at my old job and that she could bring him back and use what happened against me. Ruining who I was and other stuff, and she said the only way to stop her was by me breaking it off with you so she could have you back."
"She said all those horrible things to you?"
"It wasn't like she was my real friend. At least that's how she felt towards me."
"It's okay, everything is done. She won't come back, I promise."

Okay! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Things are finally starting to look up. I'm starting to get active on my Instagram with new kinds of content so, if you want to check it out go ahead! My info is on my profile. That's really all I seriously have to say, I'm actually surprised this A/n wasn't nearly as long. So don't forget to read, comment and vote to help support your fellow ARMY! I'd really appreciate it if you do so. Okay, bye now ~ParkJamjams