29 | Sunshine

The morning after Y/n and Jiwoo came over, I got up a little early. I checked around the house to see if anyone else was awake, but nothing. Hoseok probably went to the studio, Taehyung, and Jungkook who knows where, and the others possibly at work or running errands. It was just us and I was happy to know that.
I walked back in my room, finding Y/n and Jiwoo fast asleep, he was resting in her arms still holding his stuffed bear. Y/n, on the other hand, looked so unreal while she was sleeping. To be honest, I can't really describe what it looks like, there's just so many words to use I can't choose. I took my phone off my nightstand and saw I had a few notifications. They were text messages, all from Seulgi. Was I surprised(?) not really. It was so like her to always ask for a second chance after a big argument. But we were done, I wasn't going to go back to her. I had Y/n back in my life and this time I wasn't gonna let her control my choices I can make all on my own.
That doesn't mean I don't feel bad for what I did. There's nothing right about this topic, I cheated and she used Y/n just to get me. We're both the bad guys in this, and that's just what I think. All I want is to just move on with my life and forget about what I did. It's weighing me down, she's weighing me down and I just hate it! Rolling my eyes out of annoyance, I shut my phone off. I didn't need to get worked up, it was way too early for that.
A relaxing shower was what I needed.
Just to clear my mind and start the day off with a fresh start.
///
After my shower, I walk out of the bathroom, back into my room. Both Jiwoo and Y/n were gone, confused I looked around. Then opening my door to find Jiwoo sitting on the couch watching one of his favorite cartoons, and Y/n who was in the kitchen doing what she did best. I smile, going back to do my own thing. I changed into new clothes that were just a simple sweater and some jeans.
I walked out of my room.
Y/n smiles looking my way and Jiwoo turns his head.
"Daddy!" he said, "You're awake!"
"I am, Buddy. Whatcha watch'n?" I asked sitting on the couch with him
"Tobot!" he laughed
"I see..."
I looked back at Y/n just to see what she was doing, I just can't help but stare at the things I liked. She was washing fruit, looking so into it like always, just getting a glimpse at her face, I knew she was in her zone. Meaning I shouldn't mess with her, I'd regret it if I did. 
God, I love her.
As you can tell, I can go on and on about all the things I love about Y/n, all my favorite parts of her personality and more. It's not that hard, she's just for me. All I want and all I need. I'm glad we can be together again, and I'm glad now, things are finally the way it should be. 
(Y) For breakfast, I was gonna make the usual. Also known as my go-to breakfast plan. It was Jiwoo's favorite and Jimin never complained whenever I cooked.
So, it just worked out.
I washed some fruit that was just lying around. It was more like a mixture of strawberries, apples, and grapes. While turning my back to cut some apples I felt a pair of eyes on my back. It doesn't matter who you are, but it's no surprise when you feel Jimin's eyes scraping your back. He just can't help himself with his sharp eyes, I started to smirk. To me, it feels good when I get checked out by someone I try to impress. It means I'm doing a good job.
After drying the fruit off, and putting it in a big bowl, I start with the eggs.
The pan was warm and the eggs were ready to be made. I got a few seasonings ready since it shouldn't hurt to add some more flavor. I look behind my shoulder to check on my boys, they were laughing while watching one of Jiwoo's favorite shows and doing who knows what. I smiled, I can't just wrap my head around everything. I got all the things I loved back.
///
"Okay, breakfast is ready!" I said
Their heads turned faster than the speed of light, they both got up, walking to the big dining room table. I set their plates in front of them, hearing small thank you before they stuffed their faces.
"I'm guessing you both were hungry?" I chuckled
"You can say that," Jimin giggled
I playfully rolled my eyes. Joining them at the dining table to eat with them.
Jimin and I both look at Jiwoo who just couldn't stop smiling at the both of us. He played it off like he was just happy but we knew he was happy about something...
"What's so funny?" I asked with a smirk
"Nothing..." he giggled
"You sure?" Jimin asked
"Daddy told me how much he loved you, Mommy! He says he wants to-"
"I said I have a surprise for you!" Jimin blushed
"No, you-"
"I did. You still want that bike don't you Buddy?" Jimin whispered to the side
"H-he does have a surprise for you!"
Looking over at Jimin who was visibly panicking, I continue to eat. It made me start to wonder, what was he talking about? In fact, what were they both talking about? Maybe it was a surprise, but now, I just wanna know. Who knows, we have to whole day together, and I guess I could be patient.
(J)I was kinda hoping Y/n couldn't see through my bluff. I was panicking basically because I knew exactly what he was gonna say next. There are times where I appreciate his honesty and times I don't. This time, I wanted our conversation to stay between us and only us. You see, I was telling him how much I loved his mom and that she was a good person, and one day he'd feel the same with whoever he meets in the future. I also told him how I was thinking of moving back in. I just needed to run it by everyone, including her.
It was about time.
I was ready to go head first in all of this. I was a free agent, and able to be with Y/n with no shame really. The thing is...I won't forget what I did, and how I got Y/n back. I'll live with the feeling of being a jerk forever because, in all honesty, that's all I was. Then again, they were mistakes and good things that happened at the wrong time. That doesn't mean I'm not grateful, but the way everything came together, that's what I'm not proud of. But Y/n continued eating, most likely wondering what the heck we were talking about. When she's not in on something, she'll try her hardest to figure out what's going on.
But as time passed, it's put in the past and long forgotten thank goodness.
Later...
"Thanks for letting Jiwoo use the bathroom to freshen up,"
"Yeah, no problem," he looked at her, "Guess it's your turn," I smirked
"Come again?" she teased
"I think you knew what I said, Kitten," I said taking her by the waist
"Hm...are you asking what I think you're asking?"
"Bingo..."
By the time I could think straight, Y/n and I were already in the bathroom. The shower was on, the water rushing from the showerhead accompanied with fresh steam. I turned around to Y/n who was standing there, she looked me deep in my eyes, getting me caught in the captivity of her presence.
Her features were driving me almost insane.
They were so angelic, and just looking at her makes me fall in love with her all over again.
She turned around, sweeping her hair around her shoulder. She wanted me to help her take her things off, I scoffed walking closer. First sliding her shirt off her body, then her bra, all I saw was her bareback. She finished herself, and I took the opportunity to get my own self ready.
"You ready?" I asked
"Mhm," she smiled
I helped her get in first, following behind, I held her close to me.
"You know I missed calling you my own right?"
"...I know. I miss being yours..."
"Another thing I know is how we got here..."
"Jimin...we don't have to go there. Not now, at least,"
"But you keep thinking about it. It's written all over your face."
"That's because I still feel guilty. Don't get me wrong, I love you, I love that I have you to myself but...somehow I feel like this could've happened in a different way."
"But it didn't happen. This whole situation is a mess, but what happened to us was no accident. Finally, I opened my eyes this time, I saw something I couldn't a year ago. You've made mistakes, and I've definitely made mistakes. Their mistakes we're learning from. What we have is something that can't just be walked away from. You know it and I know it. We're just gonna have to live with how we got back together and move on. It won't define us, Kitten. It's not like we'll let it anyway." I laughed
"F-fine..." she leaned on me, "I learn to live with it."
"You're gonna have to, because I'm not going anywhere," I smiled
"Good," she replied

Hey guys! I'm back with a new chapter again. Today, I don't really have that much to say, I pretty much said what was on my mind yesterday and to be honest, it's just the same thing. So, this means I'll be cutting it short. Don't forget to read, comment and vote to help support your fellow ARMY! I'd really appreciate it, I'm still shook since this story has 1k reads already. Follow my social media to find new and more content by yours truly located on my profile. Alright, gotta go ~ParkJamjams

(I did I good job since it's not that long lol)