38 | Noodles

"Kitten?" Jimin sang after walking into the apartment
"Yeah?"
"Oh, you're..."
"It's just a towel," Y/n laughed noticing Jimin checking her out
"And you're pulling it off..." he bit his lip
"Thanks. I guess...what're you hiding behind your back?" Y/n dried her hair with another towel
"We-"
"...yaong,"
"Was that a cat?!" Y/n shrieked
"Aish, you figured it out too quick!" Jimin blushed
He took the small green cage from behind him and sat it on the floor. Jimin looked at Y/n with a slight smirk and opened the little door. Y/n bent down, find a cute kitten with blonde and white fur. Her limbs were small and tiny, instead of walking she waddled. Y/n smiled at her in awe, she picked her up and held her in her arms. Her little pink nose twitched, and eyes larger than almost anything in the world.

"She's so adorable! But aren't you allergic?""It isn't really about me, I'll be fine!""Why the sudden interest in a pet?""It's more of a present for Jiwoo and you

"It isn't really about me, I'll be fine!"
"Why the sudden interest in a pet?"
"It's more of a present for Jiwoo and you."
"A...present?"
"Yeah, it's a way of saying thanks to letting me back in your life, this time it's a full-time job. We're back together, I'm living here again and we're a family. A real one this time. And I feel like getting a pet something Jiwoo can grow up with and represent the beginning of a new chapter in all of our lives."
Y/n looked back at the kitten, smiling.
"So what's her name gonna be?"
"Noodles..." Jimin laughed
"Noodles? Why Noodles?"
"Basically because Jiwoo is obsessed with your noodles. He loves animals too so I put two and two together."
"I love it!" Y/n giggled, "He's gonna be so excited when we pick him up from school,"
"Don't I know it, Kitten," Jimin smirked once more
"I get what you're tryna to say," she rolled her eyes walking off
///
Later that day, Jimin and Y/n both drove to Jiwoo's school. He was waiting outside, talking to his friends and...holding hands with Haewon?! When Jiwoo saw his car, he hugged her and waved to the rest of his friends. Haewon turned around and waved at Jiwoo's car. Y/n looks at Jimin with a sly grin while he just blushed.
"Gottem started early, why don't you?"
"He's a ladies man! Like his dad..." Jimin laughed
"You're not wrong..."
Jimin got out of the car to open the door for Jiwoo who ran right to him. He carried him along the way, settling him in his car seat. Jiwoo was acting happy and bubbly as always. Jimin handed him his little pouch of banana milk. When Jimin got settled in, Y/n started the car. They were just waiting until he noticed the little surprise that was snuggled in the backseat with him.
"Woah!" he shouted
"What is it, Buddy?" Jimin asked playing along with the situation
"There's a kitty in here!" he cheered trying to reach over to it
"I wonder how that got there..." Jimin smiled
"Me too! Can we keep him?!"
"It's a girl and yes. We can keep her."
"What's her name?"
"Noodles."
"I'm gonna take good care of you, Noodles," he said kissing her nose
The rest of the way home was full of giggles and laughs in the backseat. Already, Jiwoo and Noodles had gotten along, basically best friends. He let her sleep in his lap, while he looked out the window continuing to drink his milk. And driving up in the parking lot for the apartment, everyone gets out. Y/n gathered Jiwoo's things, and Jimin helped him out of his seat.
They walked in.
Y/n sat Jiwoo's book bag on the table, Jiwoo jogged happily to his room with the kitten still snug in his arms. Jimin looked at Y/n who was also smiling. He leaned against the counter in the kitchen, watching her go to the refrigerator to start dinner. All he could do was just watch her every move, it was a bad habit of his, everyone knows it. Y/n continued teasing him, tucking her hair behind her ear, biting her bottom lips, adjusting her shirt (by pulling it up or down). Just pretending she didn't know Jimin was staring.
But he was just taking it in.
She just knew him so well.
And he loved that.
"I know you know what you're doing..." he said in such a dark tone
"No idea what you're talking about," she smiled
"Uh-huh. Sure," Jimin raised his eyebrows in a seductive tone, "Sometimes you make it hard to contain my emotions..." he whispered close to her ear
"Do I?"
"Mhm...why make dinner when we can skip to the desert?"
"I'm glad you're excited but you know we can't do that, in case you've forgotten, our son is here this time."
"That's what makes it more fun. We have a challenge,"
"I'll get right back with you on that..." Y/n teased, "Now, be a good boy and help me with dinner." she turned the stove on
"Aish," Jimin started, "I can never get past you!" he blushed
"It's my job to keep you in check, Mister."
"You're right...again."
Jimin turned around and started washing his hands. Just replaying that moment when Y/n was teasing him. He found it cute, sexy and just so much more. Y/n was holding a few vegetables just for him to cut. Jimin took them out of her hands and started cutting them. Jiwoo walked out of his room and with a devilish smile.
"What's with the smile, Rasarang?" Y/n chuckled
"She fell asleep on my bed and she looks so cute!"
"Well, we're happy you like her. Now, go sit at the table and start your homework. Okay?"
"Okay, Mommy."
///
Right before dinner, Y/n decided to put a few clothes away. The dryer was full and she was tired of putting the task off. Jimin decided to help. Jiwoo had just finished working on his homework and started watching some of his favorite TV shows like he normally did.
"Thanks for helping me put the clothes away," Y/n said shutting her drawer
"It's what I'm here for," Jimin smiled, (he smiles a lot)
"And here to stay! Have you heard from Taehyung? On the Chiyong situation?"
"Yeah, he said that they're taking things slowly. She's taking the whole pregnancy news hard though."
"I bet. I can't what it's like to lose a child."
"I don't want to. But..." Jimin stood up walking to Y/n
"But what?" she looked back
"Have you ever thought about doing things...in the future?"
"Like what?"
"Just working on our family, do things we haven't done before?"
"Hm...I dunno. It's a nice thought though."
"Think about it. What if we...got married?"
"I'd be the happiest woman on earth."
"Is that so?" Jimin smirked with his eyes closed, "Because we can make that arranged if you'd like."
He grabbed Y/n by the waist and spun her around like she was a princess. She fell onto his chest, still looking up into his eyes with red cheeks. Leave it up to Jimin just making every moment between them flirtatious. For the first time in forever she was flustered by his confidence, and to be honest it's what she liked the most about him. Everyone needs some spice in their love lives.
"Let's go eat," Y/n innocently smiled

Hey everybody! Happy Jimin day! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and are looking forward to more! I had a rough time trying to finish this chapter but I did, it's way shorter than usual but that's okay. I'm posting more on my Instagram and if you're interested in what's in store and also check out my Jimin birthday post go ahead and check it out! I'd love it if you do! Don't forget to read, comment and vote your thoughts! I'd really appreciate it all, follow my social media if you're interested in my different content. The information is on my profile. See you later! ~ParkJamjams