43 | Life

The Future: 1/2

Jimin and Y/n had been married exactly for about a year. Jiwoo was turning five soon and getting ready for school next year. Y/n couldn't believe the time go before her eyes, Jiwoo wasn't the little baby he used to be and for the first time, she was sad about him getting older by the blinks of her eyes.
She also couldn't believe she had a new home. Right before her and Jimin's honeymoon, he surprised her with a house where they could raise Jiwoo and any other additions to the family as a couple. She was blown since he bought the place with his own hard-earned money. It was a pretty place to stay, the house gave the homey feeling of the apartment Jiwoo spent the first years of his life. Granted she was going to miss coming home to that place but she also felt life is full of new experiences we all would most likely grow to love.
Y/n had the whole house to herself, Jimin was at work helping Hoseok and Jiwoo was at pre-school loving it like he happily claims. She hadn't lucked out and found a job yet and all she wanted was something to do. Being a stay at home mom was harder than she thought. She looked through her laptop searching jobs she felt she would love. It was nice to not have anything to worry about but, she didn't want Jimin doing all the work the household.
It just wasn't fair.
But then Y/n thought, she did at one point in her life to express her love for culinary. But with her being pregnant with Jiwoo, she had to pass on the offer and stick with what she knew. Jimin and her still talked about if things were different and she would follow her dream as he did with his. Jimin felt guilty for taking something he loved from her but the one thing she would constantly tell him was; You gave me Jiwoo in exchange and now I can't imagine myself without him.
That would make him smile.
Take her by the hand and kiss it.
Jimin was always touchy with her and now he can't stop being affectionate. Y/n doesn't mind and Jiwoo definitely doesn't mind.
Y/n shuts the computer and takes the glass of water that was sitting at the table with her. She took a sip, later hearing her phone go off. She was getting a text from Hayoon. She smiles down and answers whatever she needed to tell her.

 She smiles down and answers whatever she needed to tell her

Y/n puts her phone down sitting back in her chair with her arms crossed

Y/n puts her phone down sitting back in her chair with her arms crossed. She thought to herself, really hard. If she should go back to school and really work towards a good thing for once in her life. She did work at a five-star restaurant but didn't do what she wished. And she has to think about how she'll pay her fees for the classes. She needed to think hard about this, maybe even tell Jimin.
Y/n get's up and goes to the kitchen to get something to eat. She looks through the pantry and finds her favorite bag of chips. And as she opened them she felt as if she were to barf. The smell was terrible and yanking her hand back she dropped the back, letting the crunchy chips fall on the ground and spread everywhere.
"What the hell is wrong with those?" she asks looking weird at the ground, Wait- she thinks, Did I miss my period?... Holy crap I did!
Y/n runs to the bathroom looking at herself in the mirror. She pulls her shirt up and checks out her stomach, to see if it looks rounder than usual and if anything else was off. But before Y/n made speculations she called her mom begging her to come over since she could tell in a heartbeat if she was pregnant. She did a good job with Jiwoo and who knows she might be right again.
///
"What's the emergency?!" her mom said at the door after she opened it for her
"Mom, I think you sit down for this,"
"...Okay, I'm listening,"
"Do I look pregnant?"
"First, have you had any symptoms?"
"I dunno? I think I missed my period, and for some reason, I can't eat my favorite chips...Again!"
Her mom started to smile.
Y/n looked at her weirded out and confused.
"Oh! My baby's pregnant again!" she said smothering her as any other mom would when they were happy
"W-well what do I tell Jimin?"
"What you did the first time."
"Just flat out tell him?"
"Yep, I too did this twice remember?"
"...Right. I haven't been this nervous in forever."
"There's nothing to worry about. Just like Jiwoo Jimin will love the baby! Where is he?"
"Work."
"Go."
"What do you mean?"
"Go and tell your husband you're pregnant. That is more important than a job he can leave whenever he wants."
"Fine...I'm going,"
"As well as you should. Remember what we talked about the first time."
"Yeah, yeah, I will." Y/n says going to the door to put her shoes on
She walks out of the house with her mom, shutting the door behind her. The women go there separate ways and drive off in different directions. Y/n to the dance studio and her mom back home to spread the news that there's going to be a new member to the family.
Before Y/n went to the Studio, she went to the store.
To pick up a pregnancy test.
She was scared.
And elated at the same time.
When she finally drives in the parking lot she sees Jimin through the big window. Dancing away with Hoseok, possibly working on new choreography for their channel on Youtube that would go great with a song they heard a few days ago. Jimin stops dancing, taking a rest and drinks from his water bottle. He looks over and spots Y/n sitting in the parking lot and waves with a warm smile.
Now, what do I do? Come on Y/n, you can do this. You're married to the man for peat sake! Y/n get's out of the car and walks in. Passing by the multiple rooms and going to the main dance room. She walks in finding Jimin, Hoseok, and Jungkook who was sitting against the wall.
"Got boring at home?" Jimin teased
"I guess...I uh, need to talk to you about something."
"Okay, spill."
"Alone."
"Okay, I'll be back," Jimin tells the others, "What's up?" Jimin asks Y/n outside in the quiet hall
"Let's go to the bathroom."
"Why? What're you thinking of?" Jimin said with a smirk
"Can you stop being perverted for one second?"
"No. It's who I am. And before you start pointing fingers you're just as perverted as me."
"Right now, I'm being serious!"
"Okay! Okay! What's wrong?"
Y/n tugs Jimin along the side to the bathroom and pulls out the pregnancy test box.
"Woah, you're pregnant?!"
"SHH! I don't know yet! That's why I'm here,"
"Fine, I'll hold your stuff. You go and take the test."
"Okay..."
Y/n takes the box and walks in the bathroom. Jimin waits outside with his back leaned against the pale painted brick hesitantly.
///15 minutes later///
Y/n places the test on the sink counter, nervous to look and see if it were true. She paces back and forth with her arms crossed.
"Hey, Kit?" Jimin asks from outside
"Yeah...(?)"
"Are you-...done?"
"Yeah..."
"What does it say?"
"I haven't looked."
"Do you want me to come in?"
"Mhm..."
Jimin opens the slate door and sees Y/n with a worried look on her face. He comes to her, placing his arm over her shoulders. Looking down at her he picks the test up, ready to flip it over at any given second.
"Ready?"
"No..."
"Ha, you have to be!" Jimin chuckles
"You're right. Just- flip it over, let's get this over with."
"Okay...here we go..."
Jimin and Y/n look down at the oval screen willing to change their lives. There showed two red lines cross over each other, telling them she indeed was pregnant. They breathe together, then looking in both of their eyes. No emotion was prominent. They both were so stunned, all of them came at the same time. Triggering them to cry out of happiness.
"We're gonna have a baby?" Jimin said
"We're gonna have a baby!" Y/n repeated
Jimin ran out of the bathroom towards the main dance room where Hoseok and Jungkook were still.
"Hey guys, I'm gonna be a dad again!" he shouts loud enough for Y/n to hear from the bathroom
I'm pregnant again...she tells herself with a warm smile

I can't believe there's ONE MORE CHAPTER!  😭 It always feels weird whenever my fanfictions come to an end. I mean you saw how "Let Me Love You" turned out. (if you read that series) Anyways, can these two get any cuter? I dunno you tell me, on another note without me playing too much...I hope you liked this, I always try my best and I would hate if anything is wrong with it. As far as social media, if you'd love to join or follow me, I will not stop you, the information is listed on my profile! Don't forget to read, comment and vote to support your fellow ARMY. I'd appreciate it a lot! See you, ~ParkJamjams