35 | Choices

Already, it was a brand new day. Y/n and I were nestled in each other's arms. Now, let's be honest, I love waking up to her every day. An old habit of mine that I don't think will ever go away.
I look around, searching for my phone to check the time. I look at the bright screen and read 9:10 am. The sun was shining, trying to break through the blinds and greet Y/n and me in her room. I felt Y/n move under me, she was starting to wake up.
Looking down, I watch her slowly open her eyes.
"Morning, cutie,"
"Mm...Good Morning," she softly said
"How are you? I know it took you a while to go to sleep last night."
We both sat up in bed, still facing each other. Y/n had gone silent, every time she thinks of her old job she remembers her old emotions. Waking up every morning and being ridiculed for no apparent reason always terrified her. It's probably the reason why it's taken her a while to open up to getting a job anytime soon. But she can take as long as she wants, it's not like I don't have everything under control.
I took her hand to let her know everything was okay.
"I have been thinking a lot, lately. And I can't get stop thinking about wanting to sue the bastard, maybe the whole restaurant itself."
"Technically you can, I'd be there the whole step of the way."
"But I don't want Jiwoo to know, let alone grow up having the mom that got abused at her job."
"I see where you're coming from but I highly doubt Jiwoo would be embarrassed by that. He'll be proud of you no matter what."
"And I make money from it. That is if I win the cases, but we have to do all this stuff and-"
"Hey, stop worrying. It'll be just fine, we'll all be fine."
"Let's talk about something else."
"Okay well, would you like to go to dinner?" I asked
"Where's Jiwoo gonna-"
"He'll be with the boys. They love spending time with him and Vise Versa. I haven't taken you to dinner in such a long time. I know you miss it."
"Yeah, I do miss dressing up for you," she smiled
"Then it's settled. I'll go and pick him up while you go and treat yourself. Use my card but...don't max it out please."
"Why would I do that?"
"Last time I did this...it didn't go well," I cringed
"Yeah well, the person you did it with wasn't me. But...can I bring Hayoon with me? I really wanna make up for the time I wasn't with her. After I left, the restaurant became very hectic."
"Yeah, sure. She's a good friend of yours."
///
(Y)Later that day after Jimin went to go and get Jiwoo and got myself ready. I had already talked to Hayoon who was basically on her way. Then again, I was kind of shocked that Jimin was doing all of this, especially for me. It made me think, how much money did Jimin even make from the job he had with Hoseok? Sure, they work with Idols and other stuff, but the things he's paid for just for Jiwoo and I are crazy. I could barely get by with my job. It made me wanna look for a job I knew I was gonna enjoy.
"Hey!" Hayoon said walking us to me
"Hey! It's good to see you, again," I hugged her
"I know. So, why the sudden interest in hanging out?"
"Well...I have this."
I held up the debit card, she looked at it. Kind of shocked I had money like that.
"When did you get a new job?" she asked
"This isn't my card..."
"Oh god Y/n did you ste-"
"What?! No! Jimin told me to use it, he said to treat myself and I thought I spending time with you," I hit her on the shoulder
"...Oh," she said relieved
"Should I be offended since you thought I stole someone's card?"
"J-just forget about it! So...what are we doing first?"
"I was thinking we get our nails done, then get massages and lastly you need to help me pick out a dress for my date tonight."
"Ooh, sounds nice."
"Yeah, he wants me to do whatever and just make tonight magical."
"I'll help you out with your dress. And hair and makeup."
"Thanks!"
"Alright, let's get our nails done."
///
(J)"Hey, Buddy!" I said as Jiwoo walked in the living room
"Hi Daddy," he said back
"You ready to go?"
"Mhm!"
"Alright, go and eat the breakfast Auntie Eve made for you," I pointed to the table
He scurried over to the dining table and began eating his breakfast. I sit back on the couch and continue talking to Eve about random stuff like we normally did. After a while sitting in silence, my mind shifted to Y/n. It always does, lately, and I can't seem to stop thinking about her. No matter how hard I try to think of something else, it ends up revolving about her. I don't mind, but it just makes me wonder. 
Eve went upstairs to start the laundry, I looked around the house. Why you may ask? One picture caught my eye and held it for a very long time. It was of Jiwoo and us, by us, I meant Y/n and I. I was kind of surprised to even see a picture of me in her house. After everything, I did to her sister on accident, you think she'd be like every protective sister and shut me out. Let alone hold a conversation with me.
It was when he was firstborn.
I remember that day like it was yesterday. I was running errands for Y/n, I needed to get groceries, buy some baby stuff for the hundredth time, you get the picture. Well, she called me, basically shouting in my ear telling me the baby was on the way. I was in the middle of a line to the register, I was close but this person was taking forever. Meaning I was gonna be a little late. I was pissed off because no one needs that many groceries. After I got out of the store, I rushed to the hospital. Find Y/n who was in the middle of birth, I ran to her side and held her hand telling her I was there, and finally, just finally we were about to be parents.
Y/n's parents were in the room, along with her sister.
She was the one who took the picture.
I was so emotional that day.
I was happy I had a son.
And I'm still happy he is my son.
In fact, it makes me think; I want to be in both of their lives forever. With that, I want to move in. We'll be a complete family, and Jiwoo would finally be happy. He won't wonder where I am, I'll wake up next to Y/n every morning just like I want to.  I was ready this time, and now that I'm just spilling the truth, I want more with them. I want to be better, and make up for the past.
My only goal.
///
(Y)"Ugh, girl that was so relaxing..." Hayoon said opening the spa doors
"I know. I haven't been this satisfied since...a long time ago actually!"
"Now, let's go and get that dress..."
Hayoon dragged me to the nearest store. It looked a bit pricey, I already felt weird using his card. Knowing how persistent Jimin is, I didn't really have a choice. We both walked in, getting greeted by a worker. I looked around, shocked by the beauty of all the dresses. I didn't know what to choose, all I was thinking about was the price. Some looked gorgeous but the price wasn't the best. The last thing I needed was to make it look like I just wanted Jimin's money.
"What about this dress?" Hayoon offered
"It shouldn't hurt..." I took it in my hands
10 minutes later...
I look at myself in the mirror. Thinking if this dress choice was even a good one, it was a bit revealing. Would he even let me walk out of my apartment like this? I dunno, what I do know is it does make my features appealing though. I called Hayoon, a second pair of eyes would suit better.

 I called Hayoon, a second pair of eyes would suit better

"Damn...you look stunning!"
"A-are you sure? It's a lot for just a date and a dress I might just wear once,"
"It doesn't matter! Bottom line is you look hot and Jimin will definitely agree. We're buying this no matter what!"
"Fine, it's not like you'll give me a choice anyway..."
"Glad to know you're senses are getting better."
Later that day, Hayoon took me back home. She insisted on helping me get ready, starting with doing my hair and makeup. I've got to admit, she was pretty good at the magic she used on me. I looked so different than I normally did, I had makeup on, something I hadn't worn in years. I felt prettier, more like my old self. And that's when I realized, I was slowly going back to my old self. And I was just fine with that!
"Kitten?" Jimin called opening the front door, "You here?"
"Quick! Get in the closet!" I whisper shouted
"What? Why?!"
"Just do it!" I shoved her in the closer slamming the door
"Hey- you look gorgeous. A-actually, I don't have t-the right words to d-describe," Jimin looked me up and down
"Well thank you," I smiled while leaning off the door, "I was a little skeptical about the dress."
"I'm glad you got it! We'll turn the heads of everyone when we walk in the restaurant."
"Oh! You look handsome by the way!"
"Thank you," he smirked, "Before we go I wanna run something by you,"
"Okay."
"All day, I've been thinking about a lot of things. In fact, I'm always thinking about a lot of things. I was wondering how you'd feel if I moved i-"
So what if I shut him up by kissing him. Everyone else always does it, and now, I'm up for almost anything now. I have less to worry about, a bright and handsome son turning into his dad, great friends and now, the man of my dreams. I'm finally happy, and now I don't have to fake it, what he was trying to say, I fully understood. He was asking to move in, I always wanted him back. I missed him with me in my bed, waking up Jiwoo and just being there. Like old times.
"I'm guessing the answer is yes?" he continued to look at my lips
I smiled, "Of course it's a yes! Do you know how long I've been waiting for those words again?"
"Good, shall we get going?" he smiled
"Yes, yes we should. I'll meet you at the door, I'm gonna get my phone..."
Jimin nodded walking out of the room. Checking if the coast was clear, I jogged back to the closet Hayoon was still in.
"Okay, when we leave, you can leave. Just lock the door behind you," I smiled
"Got it."
I scurried back to Jimin who was waiting patiently for me. He opens the door and lets me go out first.
"One more thing," Jimin paused, "Bye Hayoon, don't forget to lock up!"
He totally knew she was in the closet, "You totally knew she was in the closet, didn't you?"
"I totally knew she was in the closet. If you wanted to hide the fact she was here, you could've put her in the bathroom."
"Doesn't matter, you still would've known," I pouted
"Yeah, I still would've known," he laughed

Hi! I know it seems like I fell off the face of the earth, but I'm here. Recently school started and I've been focusing on other fanfictions completely forgetting this was done already. With that said, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! This fanfiction was a small way for me to make a cute fluffy fanfiction. So tell me, do you think I'm doing a good job? I'd really like to know! Anyways, don't forget to read, comment and vote to help support your fellow ARMY! If you're interested in following my social media for more content there's no one stopping you! I'm trying to expand my following and stuff...you already know! Anyways, see ya ~ParkJamjams