40 | Overcast

(From now on to the end, the chapters will be in third person pov)

"Good morning, Kitten," Jimin said seeing Y/n walk out of the room from his peripheral vision
"Morning. Where's Jiwoo?"
"Oh, I dropped him off already," he said while reading his book
"I thought today was my day."
"Yeah, it was but I wanted you to get your rest."
"You've been saying that a lot lately. And I feel like I should you repay you," Y/n sat next to him
"Yeah, you can repay me."
"How?"
"Just by showing me your love," he looked up with a smirk
Y/n tilted her head, "No doubt, I can do that. But I should at least get a job to at least pay you back. I just feel helpless just sitting here and doing nothing."
Jimin put his book down on the coffee table and turned to Y/n then taking her hand into his own, "Look, if you're worried about money, you don't have to be. Okay? I'm planning on working again and help Hoseok with some things at the studio. Just enjoy your time without a job. That's another way you can repay me."
"Or..."
"Or?" Jimin said confused
"I take you out today. Everything on me."
"Aw...Kitten, you'd do that? You don't have t-"
"I want to," Y/n put her arm on his shoulder
"Aish," Jimin sighed, "I can't so know to that face."
"Ee! That's great! Just let me get ready," she kissed his cheek then running off to her room
Jimin just scoffed, picking his book back up
///
"How do I look?" Y/n asked walking out of the room
She spun around for Jimin who was watching her with desire.

""Ee! That's great! Just let me get ready," she kissed his cheek then running off to her roomJimin just scoffed, picking his book back up///"How do I look?" Y/n asked walking out of the roomShe spun around for Jimin who was watching her with desire

"...I-it brings back old memories," he smiled
"Does it?" she played
"Yes," Jimin stood up, "You haven't aged a day, you look just like you did back in school."
"Yeah, I found this in the back and realized I haven't really worn the stuff I wanted to in a while."
"Well, you pull it off," he bit his bottom
"Now, let's get going!" Y/n dragged him to the front door
Y/n walked Jimin to her car, holding his hand tightly. She laughed the whole way down, helping him inside and handing him a...blindfold. He looked at her weirdly, surprised that she came up with that idea. Y/n raised her eyebrow in a way of forcing Jimin to do so. He looked down and placed the cloth over his eyes, he knew he looked stupid. With the way Y/n was giggling, Jimin started blushing, she was doing it again like always, just getting the best of him.
"Yah..." he pouted, "Stop laughing."
"Alright, alright! Just don't touch it."
She shut his door and walked to her side. Starting the car and driving off to the next destination. Y/n pulled up to the first place, the pizza parlor.
"Okay, I'll make it quick. Don't take off the blindfold or move."
What is she planning? Jimin thought himself after hearing the car door shut. He took a deep breath and laid back, no matter what she was doing it was gonna take a while. Jimin played with his fingers, touch his surroundings, all he was hoping was he wasn't seen. Who knows how many people were passing by, possibly giving him looks, wondering what the heck he was doing or is was being kidnapped!
Y/n walked out with a pizza box.
Before opening the door, she wondered how she was gonna hide it from him. She wanted him to completely be clueless to what she was trying to plan. The only way for her to hide the smell as best as she could was by putting it in the trunk. It was all she could work with and she was okay with that. After shutting the trunk, she went back to her seat and drove out of the parking lot. The drive still stayed quiet.
Too quiet.
"Are we almost there?" Jimin sweetly asked
"We're getting there. Just sit back," Y/n smiled
Later...
After a few more moments of driving, the destination is met. Y/n lets Jimin wait in the car, again. This time he was starting to get a little antsy. Sometimes when he feels like being impatient, he likes doing things he supposed to. As much as he wanted to take the blindfold off, he held back. Jimin lucked out this time, Y/n was already on his side of the car, opening the door for him. She took Jimin by the hand and walked him to the spot she had set up.
"Okay...here we are! You can take off your blindfold."
Jimin follows her orders.
He paused, everything his eyes were taking in was just so sentimental.
"You...did this?" he looked back
"I did!" Y/n said confidently, "Technically this is our first date in what? Almost two years? Why not re-in-act out the most memorable one?"
"Without the rain," Jimin laughed
"Let's eat."
Y/n took Jimin by the hand, walking him down to the grassy land. It was surrounded by trees with a great view of the city before them. They both sat on the soft blanket just like the one from the first try and each takes a slice of the heart-shaped pizza. Y/n looked at Jimin with one of her brightest smiles, him expressing his crescent-shaped eyes and round cheeks. The day was full of laughs and sudden jokes.
"Where did you find a heart-shaped pizza?"
"I made a special order. Though I had to pull a few strings, it worked out."
Jimin winked at Y/n, just his simple way of teasing. She rolled her eyes in a playful way, continuing to eat her slice, looking at the city before her. It was so pretty, the way the cars flowed on the many highways like cells in someone's bloodstream, the millions and millions of buildings piling on top of each other along with some reaching Outerspace. Watching the city run like usual just looks so satisfying, it's just so right.
The sun went in the thick clouds, hiding its glistening face from everyone else around. The sky was no longer it's vibrant blue, instead, it shifted to it's darker tone, grey. At least it wasn't going to be as warm as before both Jimin and Y/n thought. It wasn't going to ruin their plans, to be honest, nothing really does.
"Yes!" Jimin cheered taking Y/n out of her mind
"What?" she asked
"You brought chocolate! I love chocolate!"
"Yeah...I know, that's why it's here."
"Want some?"
"Maybe later."
"There might not be any left by then..."
"I guess one wouldn't hurt."
Jimin took the box in his possession, opening it as fast as he could. He took a piece of the chocolate out, handing it to Y/n who gladly took it. They look at each other and both take a bite of the sweet chocolate sphere with savor embedded in itself. The sudden burst of flavor collided with their tastebuds, just forcing them to come out with an Mmm for a reaction. They laughed, falling right on each other catching themselves in a world of desire.
"Can we stay like this forever?" Jimin asked scanning Y/n face
"Depends..." she smirked
"Y/n," Jimin started after sitting upright
"Yes?" she answered
"This whole date idea...just makes me think."
"About?"
"About everything! How we met, all our past dates, the moment we became parents. We were just so encouraged by others, and all our sacrifices made changed us so we could be the people we are today. It's got me thinking..."
"What's on your mind, Minnie?"
"I can't ever get it straight when I attempt to tell you," he looked down, "Sometimes I want more with you, a title, more strings attached to us. We've been boyfriend-girlfriend for so long...I want I change, you know? Some spice."
"If you're saying what I'm thinking, I feel the same. Sometimes I go crazy just thinking about you, thinking about our family. It can't hurt to go further, we're prepared."
"All I want is you, Y/n. This isn't a game, I want you to be-"
rUmBLe
"Uh oh..." Y/n cut Jimin off
"L-let's clean up before it rains."
"But you were saying something."
"I'll tell you later, it's not that important."
Y/n slowly nodded her head, feeling Jimin was being as honest. She got up anyway, putting the stuff away into the back of her car. He helped Y/n with the heavy things, just trying to show off his strength like he needed to prove something when he was just fine to Y/n. Small droplets ran against Y/n's nose while the water fell on Jimin's hair. Making direct eye contact, they smirk at each other, feeling an override of nostalgia.
"You know what? I've always wanted a kiss in the rain..." Y/n smiled
"Shall I make your dream come true,"
Pulling her body close to his own, Jimin's fingers glide down Y/n back, falling to her waist. While her hands cupped his neck, they closed their eyes. Letting their lips touch each other, rubbing together passionately.
"Hm," Jimin groaned taking his fingers to Y/n's hair feeling the rain come harder
Coming apart, they look up, feeling the rain slide down them. Y/n turns her head back towards him, smiling full of joy. She was back in her old train of thought, she was proud to have her prince charming back. This time to stay, sometimes it just feels good knowing someone's by your side full time to just love and take care of you so you yourself could return the favor.
"I love you," he mouthed
"I love you too," she said back, "We should get in the car," Y/n chuckled

Hey guys! I'm gonna try my best to make this short. I'm posting two chapters from now on, and when I think about it, there's not really that many more chapters to go, in fact, it's less than four. Sadly this is coming to an end, I had a great time writing it and I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have! Don't forget to read, comment and vote, I would really appreciate it. If you're interested in following my social media, I'm not going to stop you, there's going to be more content waiting for you! I think I'm done, bye now ~ParkJamjams