11 | Helping Hand

Jimin walked over to Y/n who was being held by Mei. He looked her in her face, for a girl in a distressed moment she sure looked beautiful. Mr. Lee eyed Jimin the whole time. He was the first person in years to have the courage to him down and put him back in his place.
"Y/n?" He whispered
"Hm...Ji-j"
"Don't talk, everything's gonna be alright."
He picked her up and helped her get on her feat. Mr. Lee had no emotions, Jimin looked at him, as if he was looking through his soul. It worked, it always did. At the time Jimin didn't want Jiwoo to see his mom in the stare she was in. He didn't like looking at her like that either. He took her to his car and buckled her seat belt for her.
Jimin goes back inside to get Jiwoo who was just talking and coloring with Hayoon. She was a great person to be around Jiwoo, she knew him almost all of his life and she was like a part of the family.
She looks up at Jimin walking closer.
"Alright, time to go Jiwoo..." she said ruffling his soft black locks
"Okay," Jiwoo said get up from the table he and Hayoon were seated at, "Where's mommy?" He asks Jimin
"She's in the car. Sleeping, don't wake her up. She's really tired." Jimin warns him
"Okay." Jiwoo says again
Jiwoo reaches for Jimin hand and holds it tight. Jimin looks towards Hayoon who was going to go back and do her job, but he stops her.
"Hayoon," he starts
"Mhm." She says turning around
"Thank you." He mouths to her
Her head nods to him. She walks away again disappearing in the back of the restaurant. Both of the boys walk outside getting closer to Jimin's car. Y/n is sound asleep like Jimin described, Jiwoo can't take his eyes off of her. He could admit he was nervous. He didn't forget about the shriek he knew came from his mom. He knew she was hurting and that she had been through enough. As much as he wanted to help; he couldn't.
///
W-what happened? Y/n asked herself waking up on a familiar leather couch. The sound of Jiwoo's laughter was close. Y/n sits up looking around the living room she was in, Jimin and the others place. Jiwoo most likely was in Jungkooks room. He was always mesmerized by his skills with the games he would play. He was determined to meet his level one day, Y/n could tell.
"Jimin?" Y/n asks feeling he was in the room with her
"I'm coming." He says back
In no time Jimin is by her side with a glass of water to help with her headache he rightfully assumed she had.
"Drink up," He says topping the sentence off with a smile
"What are you doing? What am I doing?! I need to go back to work!" She shouted
"No you don't," Jimin started, "You are not going back to the hell hole,"
"Jimin you don't understand, I don't have a job and that's unacceptable."
"How? I doubt you'll persuade me to believe that," he argued
"How else will I pay bills, buy the things Jiwoo needs especially if we're thinking of enrolling him to that school?!" Y/n cries
"I'll take care of it. You are not going back to the place. I made sure of it."
"And how did you do that?"
"I made your boss think twice on treating you disrespectfully, I quit your job for you. Why? Because you needed it. Who knows if I wasn't there and this kept happening, he could've killed you."
"But-"
"No buts. I'm gonna help you until you get back on your feet," Jimin says
"What would that mean?" Y/n asks
"It means I'll be staying over."
"What will Seulgi think?"
"It doesn't matter. You're the mother of my child who needs help. Who said we were going to do anything else? If she doesn't like it, she's going to have to deal with it. You're my family, and I'm not going to leave you behind."
"You don't have to do th-"
"That's the thing. I want to do this."
"Fine. Jiwoo's in Jungkook's room right?"
"Yep. Jiwoo! Come out buddy, mommy's awake!"
With that Jiwoo darts of Jungkook's room and down the tall stairs. He was so happy to hear his mom was okay and that she was able to operate correctly. He runs to her with the brightest smile, open arms and a face reminding her of Jimin so much. Just like Jimin, he made her soft with out trying.
"Mommy!" He says giving her a hug making Jimin and Y/n giggle
"It's okay, I'm okay." She says smiling back
"I w-was worried about you," he says innocently
"Really?"
"Yeah, he was. All he wanted to do today was see you."
"I never see you hurt anymore."
"Oh my god, Jiwoo. Come here," he comes closer in her arms, being caged by them, "You know I love you! But look here..."
Jiwoo stops sniffing and looks where Y/n wanted him to, her chest
"This is where I think of you, in my...(?)"
"Heart!"
"That's right. Whenever you miss me or daddy we're always gonna be right here." She says pointing to his heart, "I think you should take this..."
"...A...necklace." He asks
"Yep, but it's actually a locket. I wear this for good luck. Open it,"
Jiwoo takes the jewelry in his hands and opens the necklace. A picture of Jimin and her we're in there, she could cry at the look of her son just holding it. So many memories were put into the thing, she wondered if Jimin was shocked since she kept it for so long. She was right, he was surprised, and soft because she did keep it.
"It's you and daddy..."
"Yep, I got that a few years before you were born. Daddy gave it to me after our..."
"Fourth month of dating," Jimin cut in
"...Right. It meant a lot to me after I got it, as you can see, I never let it out of my sight. It's like a best friend to me, I need you to promise me you'll take care of it. It's a big responsibility."
"I can do it!" Jiwoo said
"Okay...I trust you."
"Yay!" He says in celebration
"Everyone ready to go?" Jimin asks
"I guess, let me go to the bathroom first," Y/n says getting up
"Alright I'll go and get Jiwoo situated in the car." Jimin says taking his son who was holding tightly on his new necklace in his arms
///
Now at the apartment, Jimin got his things and brought them inside along with Jiwoo and Y/n. He shuts the door behind him and turns the lights on. Jiwoo runs to his room placing his new necklace on his dresser so he was able to see it at all times. Jimin rolls his suitcases to a nearby wall not in the way of any walkway. He looks at Y/n who was in the kitchen probably trying to get away with making dinner. But Jimin runs over to the girl looking through the refrigerator.
"Not so fast." Jimin starts
"What this time?"
"If you thought you were gonna get away with making dinner, your wrong."
"Why can't I do what I want in my own house?" She pleads
"Well right now this is my house too, you do what I say. And right now I'm saying you should go to your room and sleep."
"But-"
"What did I say about buts?" Jimin says
Y/n sucks her teeth and proceeded to speak, " Fine. But if you burn down the kitchen, your ass is mine."
"11,313 won for the jar, Kitten!" Jimin says without thought
"It was worth it," Y/n says placing the money inside on the way to her room
Kitten? She thinks, He's only been here for 15 minutes and we're already going back to old nicknames?! She thinks flustered again
Wait- Jimin thinks, Did I just call her Kitten? Ah fuck it, she didn't notice. Did she?, he panics
Jiwoo came back out of his room and went to the open living room to watch tv. As Jimin gets ingredients out of the refrigerator and cabinets, he looks at Jiwoo who was indulging himself in the tv and coloring in his coloring book. He smiles at he felt like he was home. The place he belonged, where all his memories where put. Nothing changed, Jiwoo was the same and that was all the really mattered, Jimin continued and made dinner.
Y/n sat in her room, continuing to do as she was told.
She laid back and tried to relax, but she couldn't. Not with the shouting and the screaming horrors of her boss ringing in her ears. The constant fear she had of him came true and she couldn't believe it. Him coming close to hurting he didn't shock her, it did make her think instead. Jimin really showed himself, taking up for a Jiwoo and her, it was something she needed to get used to. Something she didn't have a problem with getting used to either, Jimin really was changing for the best. Spending time with Jiwoo even her. It felt nice to have the real Jimin back.

Another chapter done! Like always, I hoped you liked and enjoyed. All I want is to please you and give you something good to read, don't forget to read, comment and vote to TELL me if you enjoyed the chapter or the whole fan fiction at the moment. Follow my social media to stay updated about fan fictions and other things coming soon. Now that many things are clearing up for me school and social wise, I'm working on making for time for Wattpad and other things. Bye,👋 ~ParkJamjams