21 | Secrets

A couple of hours had passed. Jimin wakes up with Y/n in his arms, he doesn't panic. He loved the moment he had with her. The thick fabric of bedding covers protecting them from colds. She wakes up to the sudden movement of him. Her eyes make a double take towards his naked body. She peeks in the covers and see's she's also naked.
"Ji-Jimin...?" she said patting him on his back
"Yes, Kitten?" he says very flirtatiously without effort
"Jimin we...we had sex!"
"And...?"
"What the hell! You have a girlfriend!"
Jimin's smile diminished and he looked down. He sat up on his arm and turned towards the bed that in fact used to be his, still with a serious gaze, he said, "...Y-you're right."
"No one can know about this."
"But-"
"But what?"
"I don't want to forget this moment with you. Y/n my mind won't make you leave and I...I have leftover feelings for you?"
"What about Seuilgi? Don't you love her?"
"...I thought I did. We clicked but not like how we did."
"She doesn't feel that way though. She loves you and I can see that."
"But what about me? What about what I feel? I want you! I want Jiwoo in my life again."
"I want you in our lives again too."
"Then be with me! We can't deny our feelings."
"But not like this. You cheated on her with me twice. Twice."
"I'll sort things with her out then. Anything to be with you."
"Jimin think this over. Be sure of who you really want. Once you've made your decision, we'll talk. From the time being...-"
"We're going to remain as friends?"
"...Yes. I don't want to get in the way of any relationship you're in."
Jimin sits up.
Thinking about what Y/n tried to settle. He didn't like it, all he wanted was her. Sadly not his current girlfriend.
It was disappointing but he could care less. He was going to get her, he just needed to try harder. There was no way he was backing down.
So, he reached in for another kiss. Deep like the first one, laying into Y/n's appetizing lips. As much as she wanted to be with him and express the feelings that were still buried in her heart, she couldn't stand the thought of winning him by hurting someone else. But, she backed down, thinking only of her self and what she wanted. Her eyes were batting around the room, slowly shutting themselves as Jimin's oddly warm tips swarmed her upper body. Pulling her over his fit exterior. His hands covered her ass as she collided her fingers in his blonde locks. Jimin groans as Y/n fights through his locked doors. But he backed down, letting her tongue seep in, French kissing like he always loved to do.
They release their current lust. Inhaling the cold air their lungs forgot tasted like. Jimin's eyes stay closed as he kissed her shoulders going down her arms.
"Damn it, Jimin,"
"Admit it, Kitten..." he kissed
"Then you exactly what you need to do,"
"...I will,"
"I mean it Jimin, you're gonna have to break up with Seulgi. You're the reason this happened."
"I am Kitten! W-when she comes back from her business trip."
"Stop being my type," Y/n grabbed his cheeks
"You know I would if I could,"
"Does this mean, I win?"
"Win what?"
"I win your heart. I don't think you understand how hot you are, guys are literally all over you,"
"Hm...didn't notice," Y/n teased
"I bet you don't. But you are, why else do you think I'm so possessive over you?"
"Not every guy's like you,"
"...But-"
"Jimin what did I used to tell you?"
"Stop worrying about others because I only want you and only you,"
"Right. Stop thinking about them...please."
"Fine."
"I am gonna be honest with you," Y/n started, "This secret between us is wrong, it is low. I've never seen myself in a situation like this. You keep telling me to let all my guilt go, but I'm not. Not ever, Jimin. I love you with all my heart, but I am sorry for letting you cheat on her with me. This isn't going to look good, and I wanna set a good example for Jiwoo."
"He doesn't need to know."
"Yeah, but what if I get pregnant? What if he asks why we're so touchy, he may be three but he's smart. Always has been."
"I understand you're scared. And I understand this is tearing you apart. But when I say I'm gonna take care of everything. I mean that. Do I hate what I did? Hell yeah, but let's just be real, what happened...how we ended things, it wasn't good. Too quick to happen we just gave up, now we realize how much harder we needed to try. Sucks but it's the truth."
"I don't know how long we're going to be talking about this."
"Since we're confessing, I just want it all to end. You don't have stressful responsibilities anymore. I say we just enjoy our private moments together again. It's not like I'm going anywhere soon."
"You're not wrong."
"I'm always right."
"Stop being so modest."
"Sorry, it's a habit."
"Whatever," Y/n rolled her eyes
"Wanna pick him up early?"
"I kinda don't wanna get up,"
"I can ask one of the boys to pick him up for me. They owe me."
"Or..."
"Or I can go pick him up?"
"Right." Y/n smiled
"Like you said I have no stressful responsibilities."
"You know that's not what I meant," Jimin smirked
"Pretty please?" she asked cutely
"Fine. Just because it was cute and you could be sore. That's it,"
"Either way I get to stay in my bed." Y/n smiled widely
"Yeah, put your clothes on while you're at it." Jimin joked
"Yeah, yeah, I think I'll just take a bath. If you and Jiwoo come back before I'm done, dinner's already ready for the both of you."
"Okay, I'm gonna go."
"Bye," Y/n hugged Jimin who kissed her on her forehead
///
"Mommy!" Jiwoo shouted as he ran to his mom waiting for him at the door
"Hey, Rasarang," she smiled, "How was your day?"
"Great! I made a lot of new friends."
"I'll say, they wouldn't let him go home," Jimin laughed
"See, we told you you'd be fine. Are you hungry?"
"Mhm," Jiwoo responded after putting his bookbag down
"I made your favorite,"
"Really?!"
"Yep, go to the stool and I'll make it for you after you need to get out of those clothes. They didn't give you homework did they?"
"No, mommy."
"Alright."
Everything really was back to normal for Y/n. All she needed now was everything to be out in the open. Y/n didn't want to feel held back, and she just can't get the thought of being the bad person in the whole situation. She was never going to be proud of what she did, how she got the guy she still loved back. He was taken, and that was the truth, but then again, it took him this long to realize maybe his girlfriend wasn't his proper match.
Y/n looked over at Jimin.
He was helping Jiwoo get in the stool without wobbling. And it made her forget all her insecurities, the problems she believes she caused. All she could ask for was Jimin. 

This chapter was really short in my mind but I hope you liked it anyway. I'll tell you that you haven't read anything related to drama yet and that doesn't mean it won't be coming soon. I've been saying that a lot lately with my fanfictions because it's true really. Don't forget to read, comment and vote to help support me as a writer and fellow ARMY! I'd appreciate it a whole bunch, if you'd like, follow me on my social media with the names listed on my profile to find more content made especially by me.