From Now On.

┌──────────────────────────────┐
It has been about a year since I've finished this fanfiction. I'm happy to say that the amount of reads/popularity my story has gained is heartwarming. To all my previous readers, thank you for your contributions. This story used to indeed include smut, I deleted and edited all my chapters to take it off.

Ever since the beginning of my writing journey here, I've written smut. I'm not going to lie, I wrote it to fit the narrative of the fanfiction community (specifically kpop romance), and now that I'm older and aware of what I was doing...I don't want it on my account anymore. I was going to leave it here because I finished writing this story so long ago but I couldn't stand it. 

All smut on my account has been deleted. I do not want to write it again, and I will not write it again. This is a personal choice I wanted you all to know so that in the future, it's easier to explain. For a few years, I was debating what I wanted to write and now I know my style!

I also chose to stop writing smut out of respect for the REAL people I was writing about.

(PS) Some of you wanted to know why I chose Seulgi as the girlfriend and such. I chose her because at the time when I was writing this, she was a popular idol being shipped with Jimin so I went with it. There's no meaning to it at all. I'm also aware that she is a good person none of what's being written about her is real! I'm not really going to be using a bunch of idols in my fanfictions anymore so it's less for you to worry about.

Bye, I think I've proven my point enough.

~ParkJamjams~
└──────────────────────────────┘