Axel

"The time is now! We must purge not just our town or even our island but our entire world of these demonic creatures. They are a plague that's bound to kill us all. We humans were hand picked and selected to get rid of these things by our Lord and savior. Join me my brothers and sisters on this momentous day when we shall take all of these beast out and-"

Axel: Ugh!

Axel stood up and stomped to his window while opening it yelling...

Axel: WOULD YA SHUT UP ABOUT THAT CRAP!!! Dammit!

He wasn't actually yelling to anyone in particular, but since the city's alarm system and speakers were right near his house he got fed up with it. Axel is a 16 - turning 17 year old teenager who has light brown skin and back-length dreads.

(Like this but dark-brown

(Like this but dark-brown. I spent an entire two hours looking for something a little better but us black people aren't that popular yet lol.)

And as for his yelling, this isn't the only time that he's had to hear this message. His best friends father was a priest and didn't take kindly to the new humans that roamed the earth.

They all walked around with some type of animalistic feature or beastly appendage, something not many people were used too. It kind of started when Axel was 10 and his father was leaving his mother for another women.

All of a sudden, as soon as they touched down to Japan, a ball of light crashed into the entire planet but nothing relatively dangerous happened. A month later the human-animal race sprung up out of nowhere, scaring and terrifying all that saw them.

People have started to resent them because of their appearance so they somehow studied the arts of dark magic under the watchful eye of a Demon Empress, who was just passing through, Sitri to hide their form, only for the regular humans to want to seek them out to either rape or kill them.

At first the plan seemed smart but some human beasts thought that it would be foolish to trust a Demon - Demon Empress at that but Sitri made it clear that she meant the world no harm since it's under God's unbeatable protection.

The mayor herself have made it a rule and- thanks to her connection with the government- a law that no aggression shall be shown towards them but people didn't listen. So they kept themselves hidden for the time being.

Axel stood tall, being almost 6 ft tall with golden yellow eyes and a rubber band in his mouth. As he was fixing his hair to put it in a bun until he got out the shower he listen to the tv news about the current issue...

Tv News: In other news, there has been yet another burglary, sources say that they couldn't catch the person even while chasing after them, said that the person or creature jumped from the streets to a rooftop then to a another, continuing this pattern until police finally gave up.

Victim: I saw them in my house raiding the pantry and the refrigerator, I guess it was after food but that doesn't give it the right to come in unannounced like it owns the place, I don't care about what the rules and laws says if that beast comes into my home again I WILL retaliate, if your hungry go somewhere else you son of a bi-