Anticipation

(I also found a new look for our protagonist.)

(Just like this but with the same type of dreads and yellow eyes)

(Looks better right? 😁😁😁... No?😟 I'm sorry 😓 lol)

As Axel waited for class to end, he looked around that the girls that he knew had a red tint to their faces for some reason but he didn't pay too much attention to them, he began to think about the events of late last night how Sitri wouldn't let herself enjoy what was happening all the way, it did bother him - she knew it would bother him, regardless of her telling him not to dwell on it. Unlike other guys, he was thinking of the deeper meaning behind it, He wasn't selfish but he felt like he was. Disregarding that, he thought of how good it was for them to do what they did, it was amazing - she felt amazing, and he couldn't just not think about it. How soft her touch was, how tight she felt, the kiss, the grinding...

Axel: (Groan)

Yumi's eye widen hearing that sound come from Axel while Satomi, Sayla, Emi, Hana, Alfie, and Momo looked at him with a hot blush. Did he really just make that sound AGAIN!? They continued to watch him gripped the desk and but his lip while running his hands through his hair. Whatever he was thinking about must've really been enticing because as of right now, he looked like he was enjoying himself.

With Sitri, she was - at the moment having a little conversation Serafall about something until she went wide-eyes for some reason, Serafall saw this but before she could ask her Queen what was wrong, a blush crept up on her face as she involuntarily started to change into her demon form. Serafall quickly locked the door and put up the rune so no one would come in and turned back to her Queen to see that she was now clenching her pencil skirt with breathing heavily, trying to stop herself from something.

With Axel, he growled a little as everyone continued to watch him Sayla couldn't believe what she was seeing but from his lewd scowling expression, it looked as if whatever that was happening was making him feel good, which made the lips between her legs quiver.

Sitri threw her head towards the ceiling as she began to moan out in pleasure, it was impossible, it couldn't be what she thought. Has Axel found a way to pump his and her arousal into her? That's crazy humans can't do that!!!!