Fair Play

After his script rehearsal, he and Emi left back to class with the dog-girl asking her a question...

Emi: So, how come your girlfriend didn't come with you.

Axel: She's not my girlfriend, she's just really clingy.

Emi sweatdropped and asked...

Emi: Even though you two sleep in the same bed.

Axel: Well-

Emi: Y'know what never mind. I don't wanna know what else you two do.

Axel was trying to explain his point but then they reached the doors of the theatre room, as soon as Emi opened the door she quickly moved out of the way as Aiko came flying out on top of Axel, laying him on the ground...

Axel: Why don't you listen to me?

Aiko smiled with a blush and grinned herself into his groin which made Axel say...

Axel: A-Aiko!! Don't do tha-

Before he could finish though, Carol came and tried to sit on his face which made him freak out since she wasn't wearing any panties. He grabbed her soft ass and pushed her up saying...

Axel: No...way... in hell!!!

Carol: Mmmm you're right Aiko, his hands do feel good, touch me more Axel!!

Axel: Stop joking around!!!

He finally put her to the side and got Aiko off of him before getting up and sending a glare at the two, he sighed a few seconds later seeing them giggle while Emi watched them, she didn't get why these girls were so fond with the dreadhead, she admit he has a cute smile but that's it... maybe even a nice body...

Emi: ...

He also had a nice husky voice... and pretty eyes... but that was it... he did also liked human beasts despite more than 85% of humanity not liking them sooo...

Emi: (Blush)

She turned towards the classroom, just when Axel turned to her and said...

Axel: Disregarding them, thanks for-

Emi: It's cool.

She didn't even let him finish his sentence before going inside the classroom, Axel quirked an eyebrow at her but decided to just let it go, there was no point in trying to agitate the situation. Lyon came out and put an arm around his neck and said...

Lyon: So, how was your rehearsal session, protagonist?

Axel: Ugh quit it with that. I don't even like doing this kinda stuff.

Lyon: Aw cheer up. You are the interest of the school.

Axel: I think I liked it better when people hated me.

Carol: Well, I never hated you.

Axel: Whatever...

Axel and everyone else then walked in class and sat down talking amongst themselves Ami, Vali, Aiko and Alfie were conveniently sitting around the dreadhead who looked out the window watching as planes and birds flew by. He liked this little time away from his crazy life, while Aiko leaned on him falling asleep, the ones around him stared - especially Emi. She knew he wasn't lying but it was like people couldn't help but look at him. Truth be told, from what he's told her, Axel is a weird human, he moans quietly like a guy whose holding back a lot of sexual frustration, he doesn't like it when a girl tries to come on to him without so much as a conversation first and despite the scowl he's overall just a nice guy - and let's not forget the fact that he's interested in her kind.