Back to the Crazy Mansion

Axel zipped up his pants and made his way out of the glass container with a blush on his face and Zima behind him, Yaozu, Mary, Carla, and Farrah all came to him with different reactions...

Yaozu: A-Axel! Are you o-

She was stopped as he raised his one finger while Carla said...

Carla: Marvelous! Never have I ever come in contact with an alien but to make it even better, a normal human interacted with her without any kind of aggression! This is simply - dare I say it!? OUT OF THIS WORLD AAAHAHAHAHAAHH-

She was then stopped as Axel gave her one of the hardest glares he had which made her flinch and instinctively shield herself...

Carla: Uh... haha... you are... really mad aren't you?

Axel: I... have just been given... an unwanted sexual favor by a fucking alien...

He then towered over his boss who leaned back with her hands up...

Axel: How in the hell do you think I feel?

Farrah then got in front her boss/partner saying...

Farrah: Wait!

Axel: ...

Farrah: O-Obviously you are angry, a-and you have every right to be... but once you think about it, you were the best choice for this.

Axel's glared soften but none a lot since this was Farrah...

Farrah: T-Think about it... uh... ah! She said she was already on her way here, since her planet ran out of resources, right? She, her mother, and sister are obviously the only ones left, correct, Zima?

Zima: True. No other being in the cosmos could outlive us.

Farrah: E-Exactly! Not only that but she scanned you mind, only to find out that you're a good guy on both sides. Imagine if she scanned some random angry human or human - beast.

Axel: ...

Farrah: She would most likely either hurt that person for their selfish personality or her feelings towards earth would be affected. You have to understand that it had to be you.

Axel had to admit that Farrah had a point. Zima was insanely sexy but by her being an alien, she obviously had a way to defend herself - namely her telekinesis. He looked at the alien who started to glow a little...

Axel: Uh... you ok.

Farrah: She's exploding!

Zima: I am not. I mean your planet no harm. My reasoning for glowing is that i found the perfect human disguise.

Carla: Human Disguise?

Zima: I do plan on following Axel.

Axel: Sigh, Zima, I don't have any space at my place for you, I have too many people coming to my house.

Zima: Please do not be worried about sleeping preparation. If it suits you, I could not only change my appearance but also camouflage myself.

Axel: Where would you sleep?

Zima: ... Sleep?

Axel: Yea, don't you and your family rest?

Zima: ?

Carla: Axel, I don't think aliens sleep.

Axel: Ugh, guess I gotta teach her that too. Sigh whatever, hey Zima, I kinda have to be somewhere right now, is there anyway you can go somewhere else or something until I get home.