Go Home. Now.

The day went well as usual, when he got close to his house, he could see Chuma's place and decided to check up on her, he hasn't talked to her in a while, so he knocked on her door. She answered a minute later and was instantly happy to see the dreadhead.

Chuma: Axel! It's so good to see you!

Axel: Hey, how have you been?

Chuma: Busy... very very busy.

Axel: Heheh well maybe it'll get better.

Chuma: I hope so. So where are you coming from?

Axel: Had to take a letter to some rich people house.

Chuma: Sounds like a chore.

Axel: It was, especially when they attacked you.

Chuma: T-THEY ATTACKED YOU!?!?

Axel: I'm human, remember?

Chuma: A-Are you ok?

Axel: Yea, I'm fine. Just kinda over this whole kill-the-human thing.

Chuma: ... Hey...

Axel: Hm?

Chuma blushed a little and said...

Chuma: If you want... we could always... go out s-somewhere... to raise your spirits...

Axel was surprised that she suggested that but smile right after he walked closer to her and gave her a kiss on the mouth before saying...

Axel: I-I wouldn't mind.

Chuma: 'How am I so head over heels for him? After one act of passion.'

He then left telling her to text him the detail while walking towards his house, he opened the door to hear that Kana was still sleep so he picked her up which made her purr even louder, he laid her in the bed but before he could walk off she grabbed his shirt making him look back.

Kana: Come on, lay with me, you don't have anything to do right?

He had to admit that the offer sounded nice, so he took her advice and laid there, cuddling his sister she nuzzled her face into his as he held her closer but before he could give way to sleep...

Kana: Hey...

Axel: Hm?

Kana: Not saying that earlier today wasn't amazing because it was - like so good. I don't even understand how Rina was able to handle-

Axel: You're getting off topic.

Kana: Right, I'm just wondering, did you do it because I blackmailed you? Or because you didn't get to finish with Momo?

Axel opened his eyes and looked at his sister with a confused expression since she was asking this but then he paid attention to her face, she looked to be sad with a hint of hope that it wasn't those reason why he had sex with her...

Axel: Where did that come from?

Kana: ...

Kana then got on top of him and gave him a sad smile before saying...

Kana: Look... I never was gonna tell mom about you and Rina because I know she feels the same way.

Sitri: Told you.

Axel: ...

Kana: You should hear how many times she sobs herself to sleep since you aren't there... we all do. You've done this kind of thing with Chio, Aiko, Rina and some other people... but me... you've always had a restriction - and I get it... I'm your half-sister...