The Comback

It's been an entire month since Aiko's been back to the school and just like Rai warned, Ms. Sayla is no longer a teacher at the school. They have a substitute for now until they can find a teacher that wants to be hired but so far no one wanted to work at a school where a human beast that didn't hide themselves were spotted. Rai was in a good mood since then the teacher who was now named Ms. Lin was a solid 5 ft with a curvy figure and upper back-length black hair, pink glasses and had the insatiable urge to wear a schoolgirl uniform...

 Lin was a solid 5 ft with a curvy figure and upper back-length black hair, pink glasses and had the insatiable urge to wear a schoolgirl uniform

Rai just came into class and sat down with a smile on his face talking to anyone he could. Ms Lin knew that for the week that she's been teaching them that they didn't listen and she's tried time and time again...

Lin: U-Um... Mr. Rai. c-could you and the rest of the class please settle down so that I may get on with the lesson?

Rai: Ugh! Again with that? We're already ahead on studies, so let us be.

Lin: ...(whimper)

A few minutes later Axel walked in with a stoic expression and saw that some of the students decided to play a prank on the substitute and put her ruler on top of the marker board, so he reached up to get it himself and said...

Axel: Here you go, Ms. Lin.

Lin smiled and blushed at how nice he was since nobody was ever that nice to her because of her height so she quietly said...

Lin: Thank you.

Axel: I hate to admit it but Rai is right. Before Ms. Sayla got fired, she made sure that we were all ahead. So try to take it easy.

Lin: O... ok.

Axel: Ms. Lin... if you don't mind.

Lin: I-it's ok, go ahead.

Getting confirmation from her, Axel left the class which didn't go unnoticed by the class, they didn't hear the conversation that he had with the substitute but they definitely wanted to pry...

Rai: Hey! Where did dready go? Class just started.

Lin: U-Um... Mr. Axel went to... the principles office to talk to him about something.

Rai: Hmph whatever, where the hell is Elena?

Student 1: I think she's running late.

Rai: Well whatever.

Rina made her way up to Ms. Lin and whispered...

Rina: "Um is big brother fine?"

Lin: "He's fine, he just went to the school's workout room."

Suddenly Chioraka and Soji walked up to their pint size teacher...

Soji: "Why would he go there?"

Lin: "Axel has told me about how... petty Rai was when he got your last teacher fired... so he ask me to let him go there to blow off steam so that he won't up and punch him."