Different Week

It was now that time, and she knew it. Both Rina and Axel stood outside waiting on her car to come and get her to bring her home but the the dreadhead knew that his sister didn't want to go. She had a sad look that screamed for him to save her but he knew that there was nothing he could do and the fact that he told Aiko that she would be coming back today just proved that if he did try to do something about it then she would be upset with him...

The car then pulled up awaiting Rina to get in, she hesitated until Axel turned Rina around to him and kissed her deeply which she enjoyed but made her leaving even more unbearable. Axel pulled away from her and said...

Axel: Don't worry, you'll see me again besides, you always have my number when if you ever want to talk ok?

Rina smiled and nodded before getting into the car, she waved him goodbye which he returned with his own before going into his house, Aiko wouldn't be there for another hour or two so he took the time to relax cause he knew that Aiko without Axel for three days meant a lot of much needed  "Happy Times". He wouldn't admit it, but he was looking forward to it a little bit, he hated that Sitri's stupid link to him made his sex drive even higher than before which in turn meant that he wanted sex more...

As he got out of his shower, he quickly put some clothes on and went to go and watch t.v., it happened again, he was in his house alone and bored, usually Chuma would come around this time but she hasn't been by to visit since last Thursday, he thought about going to go see if she was ok but something told him not to. That's when the waves of arousal hit him again, he closed his eyes as a growl left his lips, he really hated this but he somewhat liked it at the same time and that wasn't a good thing, he almost considered masturbation but he knew that his hand couldn't match up to the type of pleasure he would get from Rina or Aiko...

Thinking about the both of them made him even more anxious at the moment, he was sure that he'd be ok if him and Rina had sex before she left but since she has a job as well they couldn't. Suddenly in the middle of him trying not to think about them both, he heard a knock at his door which sounded more like whoever was on the other side was in a hurry to get in.

He then made his way to the door and opened it only to see a very VERY excited Aiko wearing something that - to him was a very big turn on but that went away for the moment when Aiko threw her arms around his body and squeezed him tightly to make ...

He then made his way to the door and opened it only to see a very VERY excited Aiko wearing something that - to him was a very big turn on but that went away for the moment when Aiko threw her arms around his body and squeezed him tightly to make sure that he didn't get away...

Axel: Ok ok, I missed you too!

After he brung her bags inside and sitting down Aiko wrapped her arms around his neck and sat on his lap. He was trying to get over his arousal but by Aiko sitting on his lap and not wearing any underwear under her clothes, his will power was running low. Aiko looked at her beloved friend in confusion before pulling out her phone and typing...

Aiko: "Are you ok?"

Axel gave her a dead panned look and said...

Axel: You're sitting on my lap.