Sigh... Fine.

Axel woke up the next day on the couch with Aiko still being sleep and decided to get himself ready for school. Before he could sit all the way up, he caught the whiff of what smelled like food and went into the kitchen area to find Freya cooking. He shook his head mentally sighing to himself because he was sure that he told her to relax and that he would always help her cook but she obviously didn't listen. Breaking her out of this servant phase would prove to be a little difficult.

He walked up beside her and flipped the sausages patty which made her look at him, startled a little, he looked at her and raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms as the food cooked...

Freya: I-I apologize, I honestly would've woken you up but seeing as how tired you were and that we had a guest, I couldn't just sit around and ignore my duties.

Axel: Guest?

Freya: Yes.

Serafall: Hello Axel.

The dreadhead looked back to see Serafall standing there in her human form smiling at him...

Axel: Hey, where have you been?

Serafall: I had some business to attend to that couldn't wait, I didn't think that I would worry you.

Axel: Well yeah, you live here too right? Don't want you out there dying.

Serafall: Everything is fine, but thank you for your concern.

Aiko then made her way into the kitchen area rubbing her eye as she looked up to see food, she then made her way over to Axel and leaned her head on his chest showing him how tired and sleepy she was before he said...

Axel: Y'know, you can always just stay here, I gotta go to work anyway.

She gave him a pouting look that showed that she didn't want to do that but she didn't feel like going this time. She sighed as her ears went down until Axel pecked her on the head saying...

Axel: I'll be fine, promise.

Aiko: ...

She then nodded giving him a smile before they joined together to eat with Serafall who already had her plate. Freya smiled at how they acted with each other and started to leave until Axel asked...

Axel: Aren't you hungry?

She looked at him for a second before saying...

Freya: W-Well... I-

Axel: Get a plate and pull up a chair.

She stared at him for a moment while he gave her a small smile before mirroring his expression...

Freya: O-Ok...

After breakfast, Axel made his way out of the house giving Aiko another peck on the forehead since she looked really sad before he made his way over to the Shrine graveyard to give his offering to Mona who was ecstatic to see the dreadhead as she then started to "play" with him for a while while Jemma watched silently, her facial expression has went from angry to stoic this time and Faye hasn't said anything to him or even tried to attack him which is always a plus. He then called himself a ride to school, but unbeknownst to him, he was being followed by someone.

He made it to school to see that Zoi, Lyon, Ven, and Nate were waiting for him, he smiled and picked up the pace only for him to stop half way. He did his best not to show it but he was baffled at how Zoi wore her school uniform. It was amazing how much sexier she looked when she had the top two buttons undone.

He looked at her and she saw the blush on his face which made her smile even more. Axel quickly came back to reality and said...

Axel: Sup guys.