Helping Out.

At the same time, Axel got up and rolled his eyes while walking to his leaving class... but then he saw the room 8-D he looked at it and an intense silence hit him. He tried to walk passed it but then the door opened and a tongue wrapped itself around his neck pulling him in. He fell to the ground inside the empty class as Aiko closed and locked the door...

Naga: I knew you were gonna try to skip out on me.

Axel: Ok, listen to me Naga...

Naga: Aww come on, you can't go back on it. Think of how sad Su would be.

Axel looked to see that the girl was sitting on a desk staring at him, he looked at her and shook his head to get away from her gaze and stood up saying...

Axel: You don't understand ok? Besides what's in my pants, what do you like about me?

Naga: ?

Axel: You really can't expect me to just go along with just you using me like an outlet and you not liking me. Come on, don't you think that's bad?

Naga thought about it and chuckled before saying...

Naga: Ok, look, I get it...

She walked up to him and started to rub his chest while continuing...

Naga: I came on a little too strong, that is true...

Axel: ...

Naga: But you gotta understand that there aren't a lot of guys out there that have what you have or have opportunities like this and not be a dick about it.

Axel: But you're only doing this because-

Naga: Because your dick is big yes, I know but think about it, if the school found out how big you were do you really think half of the girls here wouldn't wanna try you out? You're the only hot guy in school that isn't taken and the best part, everyone gets to have a piece of you.

Axel: That still doesn't make me feel better.

Naga: Think of it like this, I do like you, your hot and from what I've seen around the school you're a cool guy but I like to play with my toys before I buy them.

She then opened up his shirt which made Aiko lick her lips and Su blush before continuing...

Naga: I know I've kinda been more of a "Let's fuck" type of girl, but Axel, you're really cute, you're a nice guys to both human and non-humans alike and best of all, you ARE human. I know you don't like it but there's always gonna be a girl or guy if you're into that type of thing that's gonna want you in their lives intimately or non-intimately. Though I'm pretty sure most of them will be intimately, so come on, have fun with me.

Axel: ...

Naga: You know you want to.

She then pulled him down, locking her lips with his which made Aiko giddy, she's never seen Axel actually give it to someone so it was exciting for her. Axel was defiant at first but he soon started to kiss her back, he still thought it was wrong but Sitri lust level went up surprisingly which meant that she was watching, not to mention Talia's body was still in his mind, despite Naga's extremely long tongue, for some odd reason, she couldn't overpower him, the way he touch her and how deep the kiss was she almost started to feel good right away when it only took sex to make her feel good...

Naga: 'Oh he is good.'

Axel then pulled away from the kiss only to start kissing and licking her neck which made Nage start to squirm, she's never had a guy attack her hotspots and thoroughly at that. She pulled Axel in closer as he licked her all on her neck before picking her up and kissing her exposed stomach which made start to breath a little harder. She then unbuckled Axel while meeting him into a kiss again but forgot that Aiko and Su were watching...