First Day On The Job

Axel walked to his next period with Alfie and Momo who were kind in an awkward silence, before he left class, he looked like he was holding something in but then he comes back with the principle and he's fine. They both looked at each other before Momo tapped him on his shoulder, he stopped and turned towards them with a confused expression...

Axel: What's up?

Momo: Are you sure you're ok?

Axel: Heh guys, for the third time I'm fine. I was just dealing with something.

Alfie: It's just that you looked really...

Momo: Unsatisfied.

Axel then looked at Momo with a little surprise, her facial expression was blank as she looked into his eyes and vice versa, how could she know that? Was it because of the stare he gave her recently? After a few seconds he blink and said...

Axel: I just really had to pee.

Alfie: But the principle-

Axel: And talk to her as well.

They then decided to drop the subject once they came upon their class, Momo and Alfie came in being greeted fairly and happily but once Axel came through the sliding doors, he had to catch a harpoon from lodging itself in his face...

Axel: 'Sigh, this is going to be an everyday thing, isn't it?'

Nanae: DAMN HUMAN!! JUST DIE ALREADY!!

Axel: Sorry, not in the mood to die.

Nanae: Why you son of a-

Yoko: Nanae!

Nanae: Grr you're saved this time, you bastard.

Yoko: Please keep your language proper, sorry about that, Axel.

Axel: It's cool, I'm already used to it.

Yoko: Good, (chuckles nervously) because I don't think she's going to stop anytime soon, please take your seat.

Axel: Yes ma'am.

Axel then made his way over to Su and Naga whose expression did not change from yesterday, she still looked at him like a piece of meant but this time she had a suspicious smile on her face, he decided to put it off as nothing but felt very hesitant about sitting in front of her he didn't really listen to the lesson going on because it was just a little too easy for him, he then felt a hand on the scarf around his neck, he looked to see Su looking at the marks which made him lightly gasp...

Su: These marks...

Axel: Come on Su, cut it out.

Su's head then hung in depression while Axel sweat dropped...

Su: I'm sorry, I have a knack for being nosy.

Axel: N-No, no, it's ok. I didn't mean to make you feel sad.

Su: It's ok, you're human, it's kinda like your job.

Axel didn't like to be grouped in with the others so he said...

Axel: Su, listen...

Su: ?

Axel: I might be human but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm gonna do what the rest do, we can really be friends, and not cause I want something from you, not because I'm trying to prank you - both of which I'm not, I just want to be friends. Some humans may treat you like trash but there are also some out there that won't, and I am definitely not going to treat you like that.

There he goes again, making Su wide-eyed for the second time, she didn't know what to think, she originally thought that he was just saying things to get her to shut up or leave him alone, much like other people, she then went back to normal and said...