New Job and Back Home

For the last five minutes while Axel was fixing his pants, he's watched Sitri skipped around her office, happy about the recent... "event" that they did, she was humming to herself with a red blush of excitement going across her pale gray face. She put her hands on her face and wiggled around, chewing the white substance in her mouth but unknowingly she had some on her chest. Axel watched her as she moaned in pleasure from having his "stuff" in her mouth and started to feel aroused but decided that it was best to quickly finish fixing his pants. Once done she looked at Axel and said...

Sitri: Oh Axel, I'm so glad you agreed to this, I might've only drunken about a hundred men's and teens sperm but yours is literally the sweetest I've tasted.

Ignoring what she just complimented him on, he said...

Axel: How long do I have to do this?

Sitri: Hmm... well from how thick it is and how valuable-

Axel: Can you just please answer my question without all the pervertedness?

Sitri: (Giggle) Me? A pervert? You're one to talk, a few minutes ago, you were pounding my throat in.

Axel: Answer! My! Question!

Sitri: Hehe alright alright...

Sitri then turned back into her human form and said...

Sitri: I honestly don't know, with that one shot I feel different but I can still feel the chains on me. So just keep it up, the grip will loosen sooner or later.

Axel: Ugh fine... ? "Wait why do I feel weird?"

Sitri: I really don't understand why you don't do what you did to me to the girls that kind of hate you, they could be real great "friends".

Axel glared at her but then gave her an accusing look after he heard what she just said and asked...

Axel: Hold on, you saw?

Sitri walked up to him giggling, taking him by the hand and giving him a mark of black magic on his right forearm, Axel assumed that this was the black magic she meant when she said defend himself but his thoughts were cut short as she continued the conversation they were having prior...

Sitri: Hehe Axel, I'm the Queen of Hell, I see everything, plus I can feel what emotion they have towards you, whether its hate, anger, frustration, envy or lust... mostly lust, though I'm not surprised.

Axel: Ugh can you quit it with the compliments to my face and what's in my pants?

Sitri: I'm sorry, but you should be proud of what you have, seriously, there aren't a lot of males in Japan - Human or Beast Human that can compete with your size. For a virgin you're really good at moving your hips.

Sitri then walked up to him and traced her hand around Axel's length and said...

Sitri: I just can't wait to see how deep you go when you lose your virginity. I want a front row seat to see the look on the face of the girl you give it to.

Axel: Ugh! You're weird, get away!

Axel then started moving towards the door as she giggled, He then stopped and said...

Axel: Also, don't expect me to do this everyday, remember you gave me the option to do this whenever I want.

Sitri: I won't.

Axel: And I also won't be losing my virginity anytime soon. So that whole talk of "front row seat" you can kiss that goodbye.

Sitri: Now that, Axel, I can say - without a doubt - isn't guaranteed.