CheckMate

Two weeks later after his little talk with Ms. Lin, Axel came to school a little better than his usual scowl, he had a way to get Rai back and all he needed to do was be patient. In those two weeks Axel, Chio, Rina, and Kana would get stop by their three bullies to hear nonsense come out of their mouths (except for Elena). Axel and his friends came through the class doors ready to get the day over with but Chio and Soji were stopped and pulled away by Elena who had an obvious irritation in her expression so Soji decided to question her whilst having a snarky attitude...

Soji: Chio would you look at that the normal-chested Ice Queen her self is gracing our existence with aggressive force.

Chio chimes in quick saying...

Chio: If I knew this would happen, I would started the blizzard parade.

Elena: Both of you stop talking!

Soji: Ugh what do you want want with us Ice Queen?

Elena: Don't call me that!

Chio: You just told a guy that was in love with you that he's too fat for you to notice him, We're gonna call you that.

Elena: Going on to another subject, I have a question for the both of you.

Soji: No you can't copy my homework.

Elena: It's not about school! ... I... I just wanted to know if Axel's been back to the workout room lately.

Chio: Why?

Soji: Better yet, why would we tell you?

Elena: Ugh I just want to know!

Then something clicked in Soji's mind... in the last four days Elena has been late to class and no one knows why, Rai would ask her about it but she would tell him not to worry. Soji smiles evilly and leans in close to her...

Elena: Um, hey, you're a little too-

Soji: So that's it huh? You've been trying to spy on Axel.

Once the truth was out, Elena put both her hands over his mouth and with a red face say...

Elena: Y-You're t-too loud!

Chio, realizing what Soji just blurted out said...

Chio: Oooh Axel's body got to you didn't it?

Elena: Didn't I just tell the both of you to stop talking!?

Soji took her hands off his mouth and said...

Soji: Why the sudden change of heart? Rai isn't "fitting" your needs?

Elena: I don't do that kind of stuff!

Chio: Oh really? So I didn't catch you and Rai in the girls restroom last week?

Elena: He was just... showing me something.

Soji: Let me guess, a disappointment? I swear, you rich kids don't know the meaning of fun unless it has to do with ruining someone else's life.

Elena: Can you stop talking about my boyfriend!?

Chio: Are you gonna let us go into class?

Elena: I just need to know if he's been back to the room or not.

Chio: Because you've been spying on him, right?

Elena: Not. The. Point!

Soji: Ugh fine, no he hasn't been back, the reason he was going was cause your cocky butt-hurt boyfriend got our favorite teacher fired.

Elena: She got what was coming to her.

Chio: So he started going to the workout room to blow off steam because if he didn't, Rai would be missing some teeth right about now.