You Have Been Summoned

(New pic for Hayami, also, her Sister's name is actually Aska, not Anka

(New pic for Hayami, also, her Sister's name is actually Aska, not Anka. I don't wanna make it confusing.

Emi: Excuse me?

Thyra: Yes, how may I help you?

Emi: I was suppose to have an interview with Mr. Rose.

Thyra: Ah! I see, you're his 10:00. Very well, take a seat right over there and he'll be right with you shortly.

Emi: Thank you.

At the moment, Emi and Axel were going over their lines of the play with everyone playing along in it, mainly because they wanted to be apart of the experience - Yui on the other hand just wanted to Get close to Axel so she and Thyra played as his secretaries while Nanae, Yumi, Kyoto, and Freya watched.

Axel came down stairs ever so slowly with his usual bored scowl and another set of clothes. Kyoto, Lin, and Freya watched how the boy just owned the entire room while Aki/Emi's eyes glowed yellow, wanting the beast back in her bed.

Yui drooled while Thyra bit her finger...

Thyra: Hello, Mr. Rose~.

Axel: Blanka.

Emi watched and blushed at the both who slowly gave her an intense look. He spent more time staring at her than anything else. The dog girl gulped hard and took a breath to calm herself down and remember her lines while Thyra shook her head, getting back to the script as Axel closed the non-existence door to his office and said...

Thyra: Mr. Rose will see you now.

Emi then got up and walked through to see that Axel was looking out the window...

Emi: Um... Mr. Rose?

He turned around and looked at her, not even speaking a word which he wasn't suppose to.

Lin: D-Did he forget his lines?

Aki: Nope, heheh he does this a lot.

Kyoto: Does what?

Aki: When he's in acting mode, he goes off script and starts to improvise, it's pretty hot.

Kyoto: Ah! That's very inappropriate.