Dealbreaker

At this moment, Silla woke up in a very upset mood and her frustration came from the human himself, Axel. Not even a day he's been there and she was more hot and bothered than she's ever been before.

Not only that but he was highly infatuated with Loona to the point where he banned all sexual interactions with other people till Loona decided that he deserves his opportunity to get in bed with her.

Silla: Grr!

She threw her pillow on the bed and punched it one time before getting up and deciding to take a shower. A couple of times she did check the peephole to see if it was still clogged - which it was and huffed out in annoyance.

She looked around for something to push it out with but found nothing, so she used her claw and poked the cork out and what she saw on the other side shocked her.

For one, Axel had his bathroom door open so she saw the boy sitting on the edge of his bed, "tending" to himself and from the looks of it, he's been at it for a few hours.

Silla brung her face as close as she could to make sure that the size of Axel's dick wasn't a figment of her imagination.

She drooled at it and quickly started to rub her clit, watching him as he came hard, his dick flooding out cum like a geyser.

She covered her mouth so that the teen won't hear her as he kept going. She twitched, rubbing herself even faster, her breathing starting to pick up the pace as the boy stood up and came hard on the floor.

Silla: All of that dick milk... it could be mine...

She then went stiff, moaning out as she came but Axel heard this and looked into his restroom to see that the cork had fell in the tub and an eye looked at him. He gained a tick mark and walk over to it but then Silla said...

Silla: WAIT!!! WAIT!!! D-Don't plug it back up! I wanna watch!

Ignoring her, he plugged the hole up anyway...

Silla: Dammit!

He sat on his bed sighing and looking at the ceiling. The human queen was hot, the quiet and slightly chubby brown - skinned woman was sexy too along with the demon scorpion lady.

Not only that but the goblin - sized demon with an alligator tail was already trying to fuck him which he would do, she was definitely someone he'd slam his dick into but he wanted Loona first.

Axel: Sigh...

Out of all of them, her body looked so good. Those eyes that she had and the curves that adorned her body.

He could feel himself getting even harder but then suddenly someone walked into his room as said Hellhound came in with his clothes but saw him naked. She dropped the clothes saying...

Loona: Ah! Axel what the fuck!?

Axel: Sorry! I didn't expect you to just walk in here.

He quickly put a towel around his waist and sat down as she shook her head at the really HUGE image that she had saw.

No wonder girls threw themselves at him but what irritated her was the fact that he wanted to put that thing inside of her.

She hasn't even had a normal one before and she feels that Axel was asking for too much, wanting to be her first when he is way above average.

She handed the clothes to him saying...

Loona: Sigh, look, these are the clothes you're gonna wear for today. As of right now, the bathrooms need to be clean and the bar will need wiping later. You can start after breakfast.