Show and Tell

After coming out of Kana's room with a red face since Aiko changed in front of him, Axel moved to the side with his eyes closed and let Aiko pass him up. He soon opened his eyes to see that she was now wearing a long white t-shirt with shorts on, Axel blushed even harder since the clothes that Aiko was wearing hugged her a little showing that she still didn't wear a bra, and the shorts didn't help cover a lot of her back side. She looked at Axel with a smile before smelling food, her ears twitched in excitement since the cookies didn't necessarily fill her up and wagged her tail. Axel saw this and started to walk down the hallway where the stairs were thinking...

Axel: 'What's wrong with me!? I finally make a friend with a human beast and I can't seem to take my eyes off of her? Ugh I'm not a pervert dammit! But why is it so hard?'

Suddenly his thoughts were interrupted when he saw that Rina was running to her room, he wasn't sure but he could've sworn that he saw tears trailing her. He decided that maybe she just wasn't feeling good so he went down stairs with an eager Aiko pulling him, she was already showing that she could be clingy but he didn't mind it...

Axel: Ok ok I'm coming hehe.

They finally made it downstairs but when he looked up he felt a lot of heavy tension in the air, and that was never a good thing...

Axel: Um Mom? Kana?

Kyoto: Oh Axel.

Kana: What's up?

Axel: Everything ok?

Kyoto: Of course.

Kana: Why wouldn't it be?

Axel: I guess it's just me...

They were lying to him and he knew that but he decided to let them come to him when they were ready...

Axel: Is everything ok with Rina? She ran passed me in the hallway.

Kana: She's fine, I told her I'd help her with an assignment and she really wants to get it over with.

He also knew that that was a lie...

Axel: You're not in our grade.

Kana: But I am in an advanced class. Heheh

Axel: Oh ok then.

Kana: As a matter of fact, I'm gonna go help her now. I'm actually not hungry.

Axel: Fine but I'm eating your plate.

Kana: Cool...

Kana made her way up stairs while Axel watched her, he knew something has been going on for a while but it seems like they're hiding it from him...

Kyoto: Well I hope you're hungry.

Axel: Starving.

Aiko's stomach: Urrrrrrrgh!!!!

Kyoto: (Giggles) apparently so is she.

While they ate and talked, Kana made it to the front of her and Rina's door and knocked on it to here a soft...

Rina: G-Go away, Kana.

Not listening to what her big sister said, she came in the room and closed the door and saw Rina laying on her side hugging a long pillow...

Kana: Sis-

Rina: N-No...

Kana: Just hear me out, look I'm sorry sorry for telling on you ok? But... you gotta understand that me and mom are scared.

Rina: You don't think I am?

Kana: ?

Rina: I am scared of how big brother would react - I'm terrified, but I would rather him know than hide it from him.