Giving In

After she took a shower and got dressed, Axel called Kiko to give her a ride. Once she was gone, he gave his little sister a glare and asked...

Axel: How long were you standing there?

Kana: Long enough to know that you were about to cum.

Axel just directed his glare to the side and blushed massively before Kana threw herself onto him, they landed on the couch as Axel said...

Axel: What was that for?

Kana: ...

Axel: Kana?

She then looked up with a smile and a blush saying...

Kana: I'm just glad that I can finally be alone with you.

Axel: ... Y-Yea.

She then came closer to Axel's face and said...

Kana: Aren't you going to stop me?

Axel: I-I don't have much of a choice.

Kana: You do know that since we're alone, we can finally do certain things, right?

Axel: Y-Yea.

Kana: Are... you going to give in?

Axel: I don't know yet.

As she kept questioning him, she undid her hair which made it fall, touching his bare chest. She ran her hands up his chest before caressing his neck and face. He knew that his was so wrong on so many levels but as of right now, he didn't care. Kana then took him by the hands and put them on her voluptuous rear end which made her flinch a little in pleasure. Axel didn't think she was the type to be so sensitive when it came to her ass but he had to admit that it was hot.

He squeezed her butt gently which made her moan and what was so weird about it, the moan was cute, so cute in fact that it brung his half hard member back to life with haste. He sat up and pulled Kana in some more which made her grind against his groin. She kept this up grinding slowly but closely as if she was trying to pull his pants down with thighs until...

*knock* *knock*

The two about to be lovers looked at the door before Axel sighed in disappointment which made Kana giggle, just when her and her brother were about to go all they way, a knock on his door stopped them.

Axel: Sigh I gotta get that.

Kana: Heheh it's fine, at least I know you're willing. We can do it after our date tomorrow.

Axel: Tomorrow?

Kana: Hehehe did you want to do it today?

Axel: (Blush) I-It's not that... I-I was just surprised you wanted to wait.

Kana: Go get the door lover boy.

Axel: Don't call me that!