I'm Fine

Aiko followed Axel as he walked his usual way down the hallway only to turn the corner and see Alfie being picked on yet again, the bullies saw Axel coming and grumbled before giving the book back to Alfie and walking off. This took Alfie by surprise until he saw Axel and Aiko walk up to him...

Alfie: T-Thank you.

Axel: It's nothing. Have you ever actually tried to stand up to those guys?

Alfie: Y-Yes... maybe... sigh no.

Axel: Why not?

Alfie: Because they're bigger than me.

That's when Alfie attention was drawn to the purple haired dog-girl standing exceedingly close to Axel as he said...

Alfie: T-That's right, we didn't get to be introduced properly, I'm Alfie. It's nice to meet you Aiko.

Aiko just smiled and waved which threw Alfie for a loop. He looked at Axel who put a finger under his neck and shook his head which told the mouse-boy that she couldn't speak...

They soon made their way to class, with Alfie going inside first, he soon started to make conversation with Momo but all talking stopped when Axel came in. He didn't pay attention to the stares he and Aiko were getting as he sat in his regular seat beside Yumi who - again - stared at him...

She heard about the assault yesterday but she was surprised when she found out that he didn't want them getting punished...

Yumi: Hey, human...

Axel: Can you at least use my name?

Yumi: ... sigh fine, Axel, I got a question.

Axel: What?

Yumi: Why'd you do that? Y'know let them all off, you do realize that you made yourself look like a pushover, right?

Axel: I just don't want to be the reason they don't get hired at a job. I don't care about them thinking I'm a pushover

Yumi: But by doing that, you made yourself noticeable to the people OUTSIDE of the school.

Axel: Wait, what?

Aiko: ?

Yumi the pulled out her waterproof phone that was in her cleavage and put it in Axel's face...

Axel: "Young human teen, drops all charges against teachers and students torturing him." How the hell did this spread that far?

Yumi: Don't worry, I might've said that it made you noticeable to people OUTSIDE but I didn't say the actual media, it's only seeable to some of us human beasts and the HBCS. Besides, even if it did, humans wouldn't believe that someone of their own kind would take a lightning bolt for a human beast.

Axel rolled his eyes since he knew that if it's only seeable to human beasts then that means that his mother may know and knowing her, she's probably worried sick, he didn't know why but he could feel three pairs of eyes on him, he sighed knowing who was staring and gave Emi, Hana, and Satomi a sideways glance to see if they had anything to say only for Satomi to say...

Satomi: This changes nothing, human. You're still hated throughout the school. What you did yesterday for Momo was foolish and held no meaning.

Momo: That's enough, Satomi!

Everyone looked at the soft glare on Momo's face as she said...