Hey Big Bro!!!

Axel walked home, getting rid of the anger he had for the bull-boy, a "thank-you-for-saving-my-life" would've sufficed instead of him telling him he hated his race, it wasn't his fault, he didn't do anything. He can't control people...

Axel: Sigh...

Finally calming down, he slowly made his way home but felt as if he was being watched. Before he could turn around and investigate, he got a text one his phone so he looked at it to see that it was Lin...

Lin: Hi Axel! Long time no talk.

Axel: It's only been a month. 🤨

Lin: W-Well, things have become dull here at the office, so I decided to call you. Ms. Aska was asking about you the other day and it made me want to check in on you.

Axel: So you're only talking to me because the Mayor reminded you that I exist?

Lin: N-No!! I did miss you... I-I mean I miss seeing you I-I mean, how is school?

Axel smiled and shook his head before texting her...

Axel: Aside from the hostility, it's fine.

Lin: That's good. But I have a question, have you talked to Elena.

He frowned at the name before texting back...

Axel: No, I'm not associating myself with people like her.

Lin: W-Well, I was asking because after you left, she disappeared.

Axel: What do you mean disappeared? 🤨

Lin: From what I heard she stopped coming to school and she isn't at home, me and Ms. Aska tried to go look for her but she's nowhere to be found.

That was weird, she shouldn't be in any trouble since the kidnapper barricaded herself in his guest room so exactly where could she be...

Lin: I-I know this is asking a lot but... could you keep a look out for her?

Axel: She's fine. She's not in any trouble.

Lin: Axel... I saw the cameras in class.

Axel: What about them?

Lin: Elena was crying...

Axel: ...

Lin: I don't know what happened after you put Rai and the others away but she's hurting for some reason.

Axel: Sigh... I'll keep a look out.

Lin: Thanks... a-and, if you ever want company, I have some vacation time saved up.

Axel: Sure. We can talk about it later.

Lin: Ok!

He didn't know it but Lin was very excited. Why would Elena be missing? And why the hell was she crying? Did somebody finally put her in her place? He decided not to worry about it any more since it was Elena, he was certain she was fine. Once he came up to his door, she opened it but moved to the side so that he would get tackled...

Aiko: Oof!!

Aiko pushed herself off the ground while giving Axel a pout.

Axel: Hey, don't give me that look. You knew that one of these days I wasn't gonna fall for that.

He then helped her up and went inside, he saw Momo laying on the couch in one of Axel's shirts, when she saw him she quickly got up and jumped on him hugging his body.