Suck It Bitch!

Just when Axel and Loona got into the Limo, they didn't know but they were being watched by someone - a Demon Queen in fact who growled at just the appearance of Axel.

Lilith: I cannot believe that it has come to this. Two of us have fall pray to that boy, this needs to end NOW!

Akira: But... what about Ezmerelda? She won't like the fact that you manipulated a human to get to Axel.

Lilith: I DON'T CARE!!!! The boy needs to pay.

?: But, It's already confirmed that he doesn't know Cerberus.

Lilith: I don't care if he did. Our husband would want us to send this bastard to Hell.

?: But God-

Lilith: I am still within the conditions of the agreement. I would bring him to hell - while he's still alive... now if he were to die by any chance hehehe that would have nothing to do with us.

Akira: I don't think we should do this.

Lilith: Then leave!

They other Queen's looked at each other, not wanting to be apart of Lilith's plan. Thyra floated above the Demoness who didn't know she was there and said...

Thyra: Oh dear, this could be a problem.

Before disappearing herself. Lilith watched the car drive off from the rooftops but heard someone walking up to her from behind.

Lilith: Ah, it's you, heheh how are you, little human? Have you got your feel of Axel Fukuhara?

?: Yes. YES! He... heheh he is my husband to be!

Lilith: Oh? But how is that? The boy already has countless lovers, are you sure?

The girl glared with a crazy looking smile saying...

?: I will rip their throats out. That bitch Ami and her family may have laid with him while I wasn't looking, but I have watched him for far too long - HE MUST BE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilith: Wiser words were never spoken.

?: Since you've revealed him to me, I couldn't get him out of my head, I wanted to cut and kill every woman that came in contact with him, I wanted them to suffer even looking his way - How DARE they admire my husband they will PAY!!!!!

She then calmed down a little and said...

?: Are you certain that you can give him to me.

Lilith: You made a deal with one of Hell's Queen, I always keep my promise.

?: Good.

Axel sat in the limo, going in an unknown direction with Ami and Loona there but as the cat - girl talked to him, she realized that she didn't get much of a conversation out of him.

She looked at the boy to see that he stared at his new friend - the weird wolf looking girl who had a permanent scowl and was busy scrolling through his social media app.

Ami giggled to herself, she's never seen Axel so into anyone aside from the rumors of Su and Zoi. In his eyes, she could see that there was a desperate yearning for the girl and it almost made her body heat up.

The feel of the dreadhead will never go away, she felt so light after their shared night and as of right now, Axel looked like he wanted to get her pregnant.

The brown - skinned teen stared at Loona with lowered eyes, her crop top, aggressive nature, and hostile personality were very dangerous but something about the thought of risking your own life just to get in the panties of one of Hell's gatekeepers just made him want her more.