I CAN'T ACT!!!

Cala: So tell me, Axel. Why did you really save that bat-girl?

Axel: Because she's my friend.

Cala circled around him as he answered her question, proceeding to say...

Cala: Yes Yes that's all fine and dandy. But what's the REAL reason. You know, the one you don't want people to find out. Is it a debt you're paying back? Publicity riot? Fame? Or love?

Axel: No, no, no, and no. I just did it because it's the right thing to do.

Cala: Hmm interesting... may I ask you a rather odd question.

Axel: Uh... sure?

Cala: I've heard rumors from a girl you know as Ferra, about your rather "large" gift.

Axel's eyes went wide which didn't go unnoticed by Cala and Lyon who had an eyebrow raised in confusion...

Cala: Ah, So it is true.

Cala's grin grew even wider as she whispered...

Cala: You'd do well to befriend me. I could easily give you everything that you want.

Lyon: Alright little sister, I think that's enough teasing.

Cala: Oh please Lyon, father would love some very lively grandchildren who are blessed. I do hope this rumor is true...

She put a hand on Axel's cheek and said...

Cala: It would be such a waste for a lovely human such as you to come up missing because of someone else's words.

Axel furrowed his eyebrows, clearly recognizing a threat but showed no fear towards the lioness and because of this act she licked her lips in anticipation.

Lyon: Cala...

Cala took her hand off of Axel's cheek and said...

Cala: Very well, I'll stop with my intimidation act. I only came to size up the human I heard so much. As for my analysis: I am "Very" impressed.

With that she walked towards the door and before disappearing, she said...

Cala: Get used to my face, because you'll be seeing a lot more of me from now on, Axel.

Axel: ...

With that she was gone as well as the tension that everyone felt. The sheep girl formerly known as Carol walked up to to the dreadhead who had his friends around him asking if he's ok and said...

Carol: Wow, I thought you were going to die.

Axel: Uh ok and why would I?

Carol: You don't know the story of Lyon and Cala?

Axel: Uh... no?

Lyon: ...

Carol: They are the children of Leo Ricardo.

Soji: Uh... and who is that?

Lyon: Wow, you guys really haven't heard of my dad? Shocking.

Axel: You have to remember that we lived about a town away from Tokyo.

Lyon: Heheh very true.

Carol: Leo Ricardo is Tokyo's most dangerous and notorious crime lord ever!

Axel: Is that right?

Lyon: Unfortunately, But don't feel pressured about it, ok?

Axel: I'm not gonna feel pressured about your dad, you guys aren't the same.