Lesson Learned

Axel woke the next morning feeling extremely exhausted, not only has he been irresistibly horny but he's been around girls that could be considered as models all day yesterday he couldn't believe people hated them, not to mention that he found the beast version of Rai at the school, most of the student hate him, and now he's the proverbial exit door for Hell's Queen, the only good thing that came out of this was the fact that he made some beasts friends even though one wants to rape him and he got to see Sayla, he thought she was beautiful before, but she was even more beautiful now especially with her mesmerizing scales, Axel shook his head of the thoughts before he made a mistake in getting a hard on and Aiko catching it but when he looked to his right he didn't see her, she was no where to be found. He started to get up and look for her but found that the area below his waist felt really really good, then he heard slurping sounds coming from there while also seeing a head-sized lump under the cover that suspiciously moved up and down. He closed his eyes and thought...

Axel: 'Please no...'

He took a leap of fate and pulled the cover off of him completely to see Aiko bobbing her head on his pulsing morning wood, she put the phone up to his face and smiled, he read the message that said...

Aiko: "Morning, Axel."

Axel: Dammit Aiko! I told you no!

She then typed...

Aiko: "But it was so hard, it looked painful."

Axel: That doesn't mean- (groan)

Axel winced as she moved faster and deeper while sensually rubbing what was left, Axel tried to move away but couldn't, it felt too good being inside her tight throat so his hips met her halfway, thrusting upwards. This then lead to her getting on top of him and rubbing his dick against her now wet pussy, the two kisses passionately as they slowly grind against each other, since it was only 6:30 they kept this up for a long while, instead of eating like they were suppose too Aiko rubbed her ass on Axel's dick while they sat at the dinner table which lead to them being on the actual table, they both came but ended up doing more - this time in the bathroom. Axel seriously told her that enough was enough and she just pouted but the two ended up in the walk-in shower with Axel rubbing his dick against her from the back which lead to Aiko leaning against the glass door with her butt out while Axel kept her steady by her hips. The two moaned not caring who heard or who was looking and just enjoyed themselves, Aiko then turned around and hopped on Axel's waist, wrapped her legs around him before starting to bit and sucked on Axel all over his body which lead him to moaned in ecstasy, at this point in time, Aiko has just had another orgasm from her friends merciless thrusting against her and he was getting close as well which made her get on her knees and start to rub him off with both hands but stopped when they heard the door bell ring...

Seeing the opening of freedom from his lustful snare, Axel quickly left the shower while Aiko pouted and crossed her arms under her boobs with a...

Aiko: Hmph!

He then ran to the door quickly putting some pants on yelling out...

Axel: Coming!

Once he got to the door he found a pink-faced Chuma there with a surprised and tired expression on her features since he opened the door so quickly...

Axel: M-Ms. Chuma, is there something I can help you with?

Chuma: U-Um.

He waited for her to answer him but she seemed a little preoccupied with what she was staring at, he followed where her eyes was looking and found that he answered the door topless showing off his athletic and love marked body while also forgetting to put briefs on before his sweatpants which left his hard dick seeable...