The Royal Demon Kingdom.

It's been a week since the deal Axel has made with Lilith and everyone was in distress about what he did. Rina and Kana couldn't stop their crying along with Chio who was being held by Soji who silently teared up for his best friend.

Lyon, Draig, Zana, and the rest of Axel's friends also heard about the human teen's run in with the murderer but of course Sitri couldn't tell them the bizarre story that he was dragged to hell, so she covered for her dread headed lover and told them all that he made a deal with the murderer to come with her since she was after him in the first place.

The younger Hellhound wiped her eyes and tightened the grip on her shorts while Cala and Ricardo mourned for the boy. It was ironically funny to the crime boss, Axel made harmless and wholesome deals with him but to make a deal with a murderer to save them all from said killer going on a killing spree was just heroic.

Even the Queen's and princesses were a little down - well all except for Annabelle who thought of the boy as a fool for sticking his neck out for other people he doesn't even know.

Galant on the other hand smiled and laughed about the situation and even went so far as to go to the Saito Family home to rub it in but he got punch hard in the nose by Satomi who was in a VERY foul mood that her shared lover was now gone and fated to endure whatever pain and torture that killer had in store.

Kyoto and Sayla didn't even so much as go to work, they locked themselves in their houses while Lin tried to keep herself busy at work but it wasn't working out very well.

Sitri - at the moment sat in her office, not even trying to shake off what Axel did, how could she? He was literally all over the news, how this one boy sacrificed himself to save Ban - a human beast.

She hated what she heard, some people said it was a hoax, some said that he was stupid for doing it but others started to wonder, are the beast people REALLY all that bad?

Sitri: Sigh...

Talia walked in with Eitri saying...

Talia: Are you sure there's no way we can go and get him?

Eitri: There has to be some loophole.

Sitri: I've already looked, it's air tight. Unless Lucifer says that he can leave - which he won't, there's nothing we can do.

Thyra: Lilith, Damn her.

They looked over to see Thyra who sat on the couch looking up at the ceiling saying...

Thyra: Y'know... I really started to like him.

Sitri: Heh... in the little time you had with him. It was fun to see you fawning over him like he was the only thing that mattered to you.

Thyra: Yes, but I'm pretty sure that if he came in contact with Eitri first or any of the elves, none of us would have him.

Eitri: Heh.

Talia: That is true, the boy did do his damndest to try and impregnate you... I miss him already.

Sitri: We all do...

They all looked down at the floor but then they all heard...

Ezmerelda: How sentimental...