It's Not a Date!

Axel sighed peacefully in his sleep, feeling himself refreshed and ready to go through with his day, he got a late night text from Zoi telling him that Ven and Nate won't be able to make it, so it'll be just him and her. He didn't mind though, Zoi was an awesome girl to be around, fun, always smiling and beautiful, though he would let tell her that, he didn't want her thinking he was some kinda sex maniac that has sex with any woman he comes in contact with, that would be crazy. (Input snicker here)

Once he casted those thought away from his mind, he started to feel... good, like a type of good that only Rina, Chio, Aiko, Chuma, Naga, Su, Mona, Sitri, and Kana made him feel, then...

Yui: Fuck it's huge!

Axel snapped open his eyes hearing the whisper and quickly looked down at Yui who was currently stroking his length, she didn't pay attention to his surprised and blushing face because she was entranced by the dreadhead's member.

Axel: What the hell are you doing!? Let go of me!!

Yui: Aww come on! Let a girl at least finish what she was doing.

He looked down and saw that she was playing with herself under a flannel that she took from his drawer which made him look back at her, she stared at Axel's length with the desperate look of being close to a climax which made him unintentionally harder...

Yui: See? You do want it. We can fuck right now if you want.

Axel: Yui, seriously... let me go.

Axel could feel his lustful side come out as she ignored the hung dreadhead and continued to stroke his foot long meat stick. He gave her a glare and picked her up putting her gently against the wall and gruffly said...

Axel: I said stop it.

Yui felt even more aroused, but it wasn't just because of Axel's low demanding voice but because his dick was literally right under her vagina and that wasn't good at all on the both of them.

Yui: Keep going, keep going don't stop. I want it...

Axel looked her in her eyes and saw the shameless looking expression on her face as she said...

Yui: All you have to do is just put it in me. Come on, do it.

Axel knew that Yui was a lewd female but he didn't even know how lewd. She was willing to do this while everyone was still asleep. He then used this opportunity to pull up his pants and started to push Yui out the door which made her rebel..

Yui: Wait! Nooo! What are you doing!? We were so close!

Axel: I'm not having sex with someone I just met.

Yui: Ok! Ok! I give in! We can do it for FREE! You hear me!? I said free you can fuck me for free!

Axel: Stop saying that so loud!!

Yui: Come on!!! You're hung, and I only get guys almost half your size, just bend the rules for me once please! please! I was so close before you woke up.

She was now in front of his door causing a temper tantrum until Axel said...

Axel: You don't get it, to me, sex isn't just some fun activity, it's a bond.

Yui: ...

At this point, Yuri and Nanae came out of the guest room, hearing the commotion as he continued...

Axel: Don't get me, you're beautiful but I'm not gonna get between your legs just because you are, women are not tools, so stop treating yourself like you are.

Yui: But! But! I want it!

Axel: I'm not a tool either, so don't treat me like one.

Yui: Come on.