Home

It's been a few week and Axel was just wiping away sweat from cleaning the bathroom before sighing again and coming back to the bar.

He still hasn't chosen to bed Ola and go down the list because he really wanted Loona but she told him that if he wanted her that bad then he go through with it.

For a while, all she has been seeing is him and Silla masturbate to each other and even though it wasn't what she wanted, he was still surprising to see him cum a whole lot.

As he looked out to everyone, he was a little weirded out to see that demons were interacting like actual human being minus the sanity since they would just have sex or stab each other in the head like it was something you do everyday.

He tapped his forehead where he felt the new horns he was given by Liz who used her magic to camouflage him.

He leaned against the bar wiping down cups and continued to poke at the horn before Angie came over to him saying...

Angie: Ok! Questionnaire to get in your pants, go.

He gave the tall female demon a flat expression before starting to walk away but she used her tail to stop him.

Angie: C'mon! I'm trying here.

Axel: Me asking you question about YOU isn't gonna change my answer.

Angie: But Loona said that if you wanted to sleep with her - you gotta go through us! So c'mon at least ask me something.

Axel: You're the one that wants to have sex with me.

Angie: What!? You don't want me?

Axel: It's not that I don't want you, it's that you're way too aggressive.

Angie: So was Silla.

Axel: And - against my better judgement, we came to an agreement.

Angie then slammed face first into the floor making the human teen sweatdrop at her as she groaned. She then looked up and said...

Angie: There's gotta be a faster way.

Axel: There isn't. Haven't you ever heard of "Good things come to those that wait?"

Angie: But I HAVE been waiting.

Axel: I literally just met you today.

Angie: LIE! You met me a few days ago.

Axel: That doesn't even count! Look just- ... sigh, just try to be patient, ok? Ask me stuff, get to know me. You'll be surprised how far you can get when you get to know a person.

With that said, he walked off shaking his head, coming over to Ola...

Axel: Hey, I think table 8 is getting restless about their food.

Ola: I-I'm almost done.

Axel: Do you need any help? I know how to cook.

Ola: U-Um... well...

Taking her silence as a yes, he came into the kitchen area and got on the side of her. The ingredients didn't look all that different from the ones back on earth though they did have an evil - like aura around them.

She and Axel began to cook but she watched him mostly. Despite the monster he had tucked away in his garments, he was a really handsome boy but that made Ola sigh.

It's always been a demon she's fucked and they were never as attractive or as big as Axel, not only that, but they don't last long since her sex drive was so unbelievably high.