Sweat

Ezmerelda: Hehehehahaahahah!!!!

?: You went to go and SEE the human!?!? Why did you go without us?!

Ezmerelda: Because I wanted to make sure he was well worth our time and to answer your next question, yes he is. He is quite the charmer.

Thyra: Heheh I knew it, mmm, I want him. I bet the feel of his soul entering me will give me an explosive orgasm.

Ezmerelda: I'm sorry to tell you Thyra, but the boy won't just let you kill him.

Thyra: I know, but after seeing me, I know that he wants it.

Ezmerelda: Heh you may have misunderstood me. The boy is special, he can't be killed by sex because it doesn't rule him and even if you tried to just suck it out, it wouldn't work...

They all looked at her confused as she sat back and giggled lustfully at them...

Ezmerelda: I am very confident that he may actually conquer you if you pursue him.

?: HUH?!?!

Thyra: Me? Conquered by a human? Aha ahaha oh Ezzy, you're so funny.

Ezmerelda: If you pay attention to the magic in the air, you can clearly feel that Sitri doesn't belong to our husband anymore.

Thyra: ...

They all then decided to feel out for Sitri's magical energy, she still had the chains of hell latched on to her but as far as Satin's marital status and hold on her, it was completely void. They gasped at this saying...

Akane: It... isn't possible!

?: A human... conquering a Demon Queen?

?: Whoa, didn't see that coming.

?: This is a mistake! He couldn't have!

?: Grr! Cocky bastard! I will wring his NECK

Thyra was the only one who didn't have a reaction, she just looked at Ezmerelda who crossed her legs and floated in the air.

Ezmerelda: Ah... I look forward to watching this mortal, he's so fascinating - so different. Watching him will finally kill this boredom.

Axel walked towards the diner but then looked up at the sky and sighing. There was no doubt in his mind that if his mom was bold enough to finger herself next to him then she would be willing to do anything with him.

Axel: Damn lust, does everyone in Tokyo have to be so horny?

He felt eyes on him and those eyes were lustful. Out of. Nowhere, someone bumped into his leg, falling to the ground and from what he felt, it must've been a child, and he was right.

 Nowhere, someone bumped into his leg, falling to the ground and from what he felt, it must've been a child, and he was right

The boy looked at Axel terrified. He was frozen in fear but the only thing that Axel could think of was how adorable the little guy looked.

?: I-I'm s-sorry s-sir, p-please forgive me.