Naked Warmth

Blinking his eyes open, Axel blocked the bright rays of the sunlight from his face with his hand and sat up taken in his surroundings. He looked to his right to see that Rina was still sleeping peacefully and still naked, then it hit him. Last night. They both indulged each other's body, he was no longer a virgin, which meant that-

Sitri: Hehe.

He heard the familiar giggle of Sitri and made his way to his bathroom. Once he got in there and closed the door, he turned around to see her in his tub naked lathering her slender and sexy legs slowly in front of him. Axel quickly looked away realizing that he just barged in on her bathing, but then he remembered that that was his house not hers so without turning back around he said...

Axel: So, are you just always going to barge into my house and stay in my bathroom?

Sitri: Well of course...

She then got out of the tub and walked her way towards him. By the sound of the water, Axel knew she got out but at least thought that she would put on some clothes. She then gently turned him around only to see that he was looking away...

Sitri: Oh I like you even more than before. Despite graduating from being a virgin, you still choose to be a prude. Heheh

She then wrapped her arms around him pulling his waist into her as he growled out a moan. She giggled seductively and whispered...

Sitri: Remember what I said before?

That's when Axel started to feel her reach inside his briefs and grab hold of his now hard member...

Sitri: Oh I see you do.

Axel: Hey... hold on.

Suddenly a knock on the door startled Axel...

Rina: A-Axel? Are you in there?

Axel: Yea, just had to pee.

He then let out another groan since Sitri started to stroke his dick with her hands, he saw the lustful expression in her face as she snapped her finger and all of a sudden everything felt still. He looked out the window to see that the birds that were flying by stop moving...

Sitri: Like it? I froze time so that we can be however long as we want.

Axel: Can't you at least wait until I get back to school?

Sitri: I'm sorry, but no. I must have you now. Centuries and Centuries of being unsatisfied has caught up to me since the day you had your way with my mouth and I want more, I want you to show me that that dick isn't just for show.

Axel wanted to refuse but this time he didn't and Sitri knew why, he was horny again so she sensually rubbed his cheek and kiss him deeply. Axel's hands were at his sides but found themselves on Sitri's hips as he leaned into the kiss. For once in her life since becoming a Demon Queen she blushed because of this young man's lustful hunger. Axel put her against the wall and left kiss trails going down her body...

He quickly got to her nipples and grabbed on to one while his tongue did a circular motion on the other. As he did this, Sitri's back arched because of how good he was with his tongue. She then shuddered in his grasp when Axel decided to be so bold as to reach down and rub her clit...

Sitri: Oh my.

She then made him stop as she went to the walk-in shower and turned it on, making sure that the water wasn't too hot or cold. Once it was at the right temperature, she looked at Axel and said...

Sitri: I think it's time that you get out of those clothes.

Axel: ...

The dreadhead did as he was advised and slowly took his sweatpants and briefs off releasing his huge hard on as he walked towards the shower. Sitri bit her finger and moaned in excitement seeing the young man's sexy and toned body as he passed her up. She then got in with him as they continued their lustful making out but this time they both rubbed each other...