I'm Gonna Do it

Axel did his usual and grabbed his plate of... not-so-poisonous looking food, he was actually a little surprise that it didn't look like it's been tampered with, which meant that maybe everyone was finally coming around though he's learned not to get ahead of himself. He passed up Naga who waved at him and he awkwardly waved back while Su gave him a look that almost made him want to attempt to take her again.

He shook those thoughts out of his head and headed to his table where his friends were only to see that Zoi's shirt was still unbuttoned, she looked at him with a smile and he blushed though he tried to hold it back, he didn't know if she were teasing him, flirting with him, or just testing him... but he enjoyed looking at her.

Zoi could feel that her stomach starting to get hot as they kept their eyes on each other but broke contact a second later once Ven and Nate showed up. He wanted to sit next to her but then that would make everyone suspicious so he decided to sit in his usual seat but as soon as he did, Carol came up from behind him and hugged him but this hug held a meaning and Axel knew exactly what that meaning was.

Axel: Hey! What are you up too?

Carol: Come on! Come on! When is it gonna be my turn?

Axel: I am not explaining that again.

Carol: But I wanna be next. Please?

Axel: What part of "I don't get in bed with people I barely know" do you not understand?

Carol: All of it. I'm Carol, I'm 17, I'm a virgin, I played the guitar, u-um... Vali's my best friend... I have an undying crush on you - come on I'm trying here.

Axel: Carol, it's not gonna be that simple. We haven't even hung out and really got to know each other, how about you actually spend at least a day getting to know me before you actually try jumping me?

Carol then quickly wrote down her number and gave it to him, Axel looked at her and couldn't help but feel a little flattered, she was really willing to go the distance for him but the fact that she was just doing it for sex kinda threw it off.

Zoi: You're just so popular right now, aren't you?

Axel: I wouldn't say that, I just can't shake her off.

Zoi: That means you're-

Axel: No seriously, I can't shake her off, she holding onto me like her life depends on it.

Zoi/Axel: Heheheh

Axel: How was your day after our hangout?

Zoi: It was nice... as soon as I got home I was bored but, eh, it was fine anyway.

Axel: Oh? So I was fun to hang out with?

Zoi: Yyyyyeeea I guess you weren't just some pastime event.

Axel: Oh yeah thanks.

The two then laughed while Ven and Nate looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. In the time that Axel has been in the school, Zoi has been close to him but this seems weird to her. For one, despite the punk rock look, Zoi was never one to let her cleavage show, not only that but she's never hung out with anybody else except Ven and Nate and she's never went somewhere without them, plus, for some weird reason, it looks as if she has a slight gray blush on her face when she looked at Axe- OH MY GOD!!!

Momo then stood up so abruptly that it got the attention of Vali and the others as she then stared at Zoi with a smile. She then took her by the hand and said...

Momo: Zoi I need to talk to you, IN PRIVATE.

Before the elephant girl could say anything, she was then pulled off, exiting the cafeteria which put everyone out of the loop...