Oh... No...

As Axel and Loona walked down the hall to the open door where their ride was, the hellhound asked...

Loona: Why the fuck are you so happy that I'm around. I literally hate you.

Axel: I don't care, I just do.

Loona: But why? You gotta have a reason.

Axel: ... Sigh...

Loona: ?

Axel: I find you really attractive.

Loona stopped and growled, taking him by the front of his sweater and yelling out...

Loona: What?!?!

Axel: Hey, you ask!

Loona: You find me attractive all because you helped me into these leggings?!?!

Axel: No! I genuinely find you attractive. Look, I don't know why but I do and I can... kinda feel myself trying to get closer to you - but unintentionally ok?

Loon: What the fuck is your problem?!?!

Axel: ... I like what I like...

Loona: ...

Axel: I can't help it ok?

Loona: You fuck other girls anyway!!! What makes me so special?!?

Axel: I don't know!

Loona: That's not good enough!

Axel: I know, but that's all I can give you right now.

Loona: ... Tch! You're a fucking lunatic.

She then started to head towards the car, leaving Axel there but he just shook his head and smiled before starting to follow her...

Elsa: EHEM!!!!

Axel stopped and looked behind him to see the girl named Elsa standing there with a glare and instantly his flat expression came back. For one, she was shorter than Satomi which was pretty fucking hot in his opinion but he'd really rather get back to Loona. The two stared at each other for a few second but that was all it took for the girl to go red and turn away from him.

Axel: Uh... is there something you needed?

She shook a little before muttering to herself and scratching her head. She then turned back to him and put a piece of paper in his face saying...

Elsa: There! B-Be glad that you're this lucky.

Axel: ?

Axel took the paper to see that there was a number on it and sweatdropped saying...

Axel: What.

Elsa: Grr! It's not that hard! I want you to call me, OK?!

Axel: Why?

Elsa: Because I... (Inhale/Exhale) I want to get to know you. Maybe a date or two.

Axel: Whats your angle? I know you're not doing this just to get to know me. So fess up, what is it?