New Objective (NSFW)

November 8th, 2038
PM 08:01:22

***NSFW Chapter 1 out of 2***

There were countless pages of literature you'd read, over and over; letting each piece sink in as you scanned over bold text. While some were stories that took you on adventures, others aimed to bring new meaning to your life; to provide some clarity. But at the end of the day, they were composed of delicate, fragile things...

Words.

Distinct elements of speeches or writing, used with others to form a sentence. Your words tended to influence "others," when used with their impressionable cognizance.

A suggestion, a recommendation...a warning.

The thing about words, was...They always fell second to actions.

His actions spoke louder than the absent words.

How he analyzed every inch of your body, scanning your curves with a bold touch. How every kiss sunk in as his lips graced your skin; starting from your neck, pausing under your jaw, and finding your mouth.

He gently pushed you on your back with one palm on your shoulder; the other padding your head. He began to lift your shirt, eyes leaving yours as his head dove.

You grabbed his wrists and tensed up; body locked in place. The strands of hair that drove you crazy dangled over his temple as he looked up to you, chin hovering over the seam of your pants.

"The bruise-" You swallowed, "It's kind of...big."

You bit the inside of your cheek, propping yourself up on your elbows.

His eyes crinkled in a smile. His hands landed behind you, the sheer expanse of his chest lowering you to the table again.

"I've already seen it." His fingertips glided up and over your hip, your shirt trailing with it, "I was there when you gotit."

He kissed you, his tongue scraping at the roof of your mouth.

Then he pulled back. Casted a shadow on you as the almost-set sun contoured him. The tip of his nose traced the bridge of yours until he reached the spot between your brows, and he kissed you there. It sent a warm, comforting feeling through your flushed face that was overheating by the second.

"And you're still perfect."

You huffed, your smile buried in his shoulder as he collided with you.

"I'm far from perfect."

His hands latched around your waist. You jumped, shocked by the vigor in his touch. Your eyes sprang open, and found something new in his.

"You're perfect for me."

Your arms were forced above your head as he tugged your shirt free, the hairs on your neck standing tall from the cold air rushing to meet your bare upper body. But the shivers didn't only come from the draft; they came from the pair of hands looping around your back. Undoing your bra with a flick of a wrist and precision. Making you more and more nervous as he pulled you apart in confidence.

His lips smacked against yours. And then the vein throbbing in your neck. Followed his hands lower as they slid down your sides, your breasts spilling out from the confines of their cover; another peck landing between them.

But he didn't stop. He kept going, kept feeling you and memorizing all the dips and rolls of your frame, leaving sunspots where his mouth touched your skin. His eyes opened, and his face pulled away for only a moment; blue LED spinning as he looked at the dark, ugly, mismatched-in-color patchwork on your stomach.