The Magnificent Seven- Part 3

The next morning, you and the Winchesters heard of a murder that happened at one of the local shops in town. You didn't have FED clothes with you so you three decided to go how you always dressed as. You and Dean were inside the shop while Sam was outside, observing. Bobby was somewhere else, but you didn't know where.

"What do you think of this?" Dean asked, looking at you.

"I don't know what to think. You were right, these demons were let out a week ago and they haven't done anything until now. Why now? Why not earlier? What do they want?" You said, clearly frustrated.

"Hey, calm down, we'll figure it out," Dean said, placing a hand on your arm.

"No, Dean! This is all pointless! Soon, you'll be dead and I'll be wishing I was dead. What's the point of all this? What's the point of living when you have nothing else to live for?" You said, sighing deeply. Dean was about to say something when Sam walked in.

"Are you two fighting again?" Sam asked, seeing the looks on yours and Dean's faces.

"Stay out of it, Sammy," Dean said with a sigh.

"You know, we are supposed to be working," Sam said, looking at you.

"We are working, Sam." You said, ignoring Dean. Just then, your dad walked into the store, his hair slicked back and wearing a suit.

"Whoa," Dean said, whistling when he saw Bobby. "Looking spiffy, Bobby. What were you this time, a G-man?"

"Attorney for the D.A.'s office. I just spoke to the suspect." He said, walking in front of you and the brothers.

"Yeah? So, what do you think? Is she possessed or what?" Sam asked.

"Don't think so. There's none of the usual signs: no blackouts, no loss of control. Totally lucid. Just, she really wanted those shoes. Spilled a glass of holy water on her just to be sure; nothing."

"Maybe she's just a random whack job," Dean said with a shrug.

"If it had been an isolated incident, maybe, but first the family, now this? I believe in a lot of things. Coincidence ain't one of them. Did you guys find anything around here?"

"No, no sulfur or anything." You commented.

"Well, maybe something," Dean said, turning to look at a security camera above the front door.

"It's worth checking out." You said. With Dean's charm working on the manager of the store, she let you and the brothers plus Bobby, watch the security tapes from that day. Sam was the one seated in the chair and you, Dean and Bobby hovered around, watching the tapes.

"Nothing is happening." You said, watching a redheaded man walk into the store.

"I don't know, we may have found our guy," Sam said, sitting up straighter when the man approached the blonde girl who did the attacking. He whispered something to the blonde woman who then attacked a brunette woman for her shoes. You noticed something strange about this all with the family and this girl who was murdered. You didn't know what it was right now but you would figure it out eventually.

"So, what are we going to do with this?" You asked, looking at the men.

"Why don't you and Sam figure out who this man is and Bobby and I will figure out where he's headed to next," Dean suggested, walking out of the room.

"I guess." You looked at Sam who shrugged. It was for the best you were with Sam because then you and Dean might end up fighting the entire time if you two were alone. You and Sam walked out of the store and down the sidewalk.