No Rest For The Wicked- Part 4

When you got to the neighborhood that Lilith was in, you found an abandoned house that you and everyone else squatted in. You took up residence on the second floor and while your dad was getting the weapons ready, you, Sam and Dean were staring out the window with Dean using the binoculars.

"It's the little girl. Her face is awful." Dean commented and you sighed, looking at the family across the street.

"I don't care if it's a baby at this point, we are going to kill Lilith." You said and shook your head. You hated the idea of hurting a little girl but this was Dean, you had to do something.

"Alright then, let's go. We're wasting time." Sam said, walking to the door but Dean grabbed his hand to stop him.

"Wait!"

"For what? For it to kill the rest of them?"

"Yeah, and us too if we're not careful. Look. See the real go-getter mailman on the clock at nine PM?" Dean asked and everyone looked at the person he pointed out. "And Mr. Rogers over there."

"They're all demons?" You asked.

"Yes." Dean sighed.

"Okay, fine. We – we – we – we, we ninja pass those guys, sneak in." Sam stuttered.

"Then what? Give a Colombian necktie to a ten-year-old girl, come on!"

"Dean, I don't like it either but she will continue to hurt people if we aren't careful. This is much bigger than just you, Dean and you know it. Now, come on, I've been practicing my magic. Let me cloak us and we can sneak in." You suggested.

"She's gotta be stopped, son." Your dad said. Dean sighed and he looked out the window again at the little girl before sighing.

"Oh, damn it."

"Come on, let's go outside and I'll start to cloak us. If it doesn't work, then we'll figure something else out, okay?" You said and the brothers nodded.

"I'll stay here. You're going to need some backup from behind the scenes." Your dad said. You nodded and the brothers left the room. You moved to leave but your dad stopped you.

"Be careful, okay? If you can't do it anymore, come back and we'll figure something else out." You nodded and smiled at him before leaving his side. You met the brothers by the door to the backyard.

"You guys ready?" You asked them. They nodded and you three walked out in the backyard and to the gate. You looked over it and saw people walking but you knew they were demons. You sighed and looked at the brothers before you closed your eyes.

"Invisique." You muttered repeatedly. You opened your eyes and looked at the brothers.

"Are we good?" Sam whispered.

"Yeah, they can't hear us or see us." You nodded, concentrating on the spell in the background.

"Are you sure?" Dean asked, concern etched on his face.

"Do you trust me?" You asked him and he answered immediately.

"Yes." You turned to Sam and asked him the same thing.

"Yes." He nodded.

"Then walk." You opened the gate and let them walk first. Dean took a deep breath and he started walking out in the open. Sam was next and you followed the brothers. You kept focusing on the spell as you walked. You three walked onto the street and saw the mailman walking towards you. All three of you stopped, staring at him as he completely passed you without a second glance.

"It's working," Sam whispered to you. You nodded and the brothers continued walking. You followed them and started to feel a little woozy because this was a big spell for someone who was new to this. Blood started trickling out of your nose but you quickly wiped it away without the brothers knowing. You followed them to the gate and Sam climbed it first. You were next but Dean stopped you as soon as he saw the look on your face.