Time Is On My Side- Part 1

Dean's clock was running out and you were running out of ways to save him. After your little hunt with the phony caller, you, Sam and Dean went cross country and talked with other demons to see if you could figure out a way to save him. You were trying to have hope and keep that hope but after each failed attempt, that hope was dissolving.

You've spent nights crying yourself to sleep because a part of you knew you couldn't save Dean and he would forever be tormented in Hell because of you. You've spent nights beating yourself up because you were trying hard enough. Dean was counting on you and Sam to save him even though that might mean your death. You understood that if you saved Dean, you would die but that's okay. You weren't meant to be alive so you would be doing the world a favor by leaving it.

Right now, you and the brothers decided to interrogate a stubborn demon who refused to give up anything. You were tired of torturing them so you were off to the side, sitting on the window bench, watching the brothers fight to get answers. Dean had found the demon in an abandoned cabin which is where you were now.

"You ready to talk?" Dean asked angrily after he threw holy water on the demon's face. He screamed out in pain and thrashed in his seat that he was tied to.

"I don't know. I don't know anything!" He yelled.

"Oh, you hear that, Sam? He doesn't know anything." Dean said to his brother, looking at him.

"Yeah, I heard," Sam said with a smirk.

"I'm telling you the truth." The demon pleaded.

"Oh, you are? My god, then I owe you an apology. Allow me to make it up to you," Dean forced holy water into the demon's mouth. You winced at the screaming. You hated torture and no matter if it's a demon or not, this was still a person. "I'm gonna ask you one last time. Who holds my contract?!" The demon went quiet and hung his head low. You looked at him, wondering what he was going to do. He was tied to a chair that was inside a devil's trap so you weren't any danger but that didn't calm you. When the demon lifted his head, he was smiling and his eyes were black.

"Your mother. Yeah, she, uh, showed it to me right before I bent her over."

"I want a name," Dean growled, leaning closer to the demon's face. "Or else..."

"Or else what? You're gonna squirt your holy water in both ends? Please. Brother, that's like a flea bite compared to what's coming to me if I tell you jack. Do what you want. The only thing I'm scared of is the demon holding your ticket." The demon growled. He and Dean have an intense staredown before Dean broke it. He looked at Sam and nodded who began reciting the exorcism. The demon began growling, becoming uncomfortable.

"How does that feel? Does that feel good?" Dean asked with a smile. You sighed and rested our head on the window, watching the brothers work.

"Go ahead. Send me back to hell... Because when you get there, I'll be waiting for you... with a few pals who are dying for a nice little meet and greet with Dean Winchester."

"Stop it." You growled at the demon who just laughed at your pain. He must know how much this pained you.

"Should I?" Sam asked both you and Dean.

"Send him someplace he can't hurt anyone else," Dean said for you. Sam nodded and continued with the exorcism. The demon began screaming and soon black smoke started to come out of his mouth. As Sam finished, the black smoke chit straight to the ceiling and disappeared. You sighed and got up, walking over to the corner of the room and grabbing the shovel.

"What are you doing?" Dean asked but you didn't look at him.

"Burying the body." You walked over to the man, not knowing how you would get his body outside.