The Kids Are Alright- Part 2

It took you about an hour to walk back to the motel room where Sam was, just like you asked him to. Ever since you left Dean, you haven't heard a word from him, no text or no call. You sighed and slid your key in the lock, whipping the door open before slamming it when you got inside.

Sam jumped at the intrusion but then he saw what you looked like and sighed. You sniffled and walked to Sam, sitting next to him on the bed.

"He doesn't love me anymore." You blurted out, your mind going to the worst possible solution.

"He loves you and you know it," Sam said, rubbing your back.

"He's going to leave me for her, I just know it. I knew this day was coming, where he found a better girl than me." You said, the tears streaming down your face.

"He's not going to leave you. You've been together for too long, going through so much, for that to happen." Sam assured you.

"You should have seen his face, Sam. The way a smile grew on his face at the mention of a son. You didn't see what I saw. I don't know if Dean and I will be alright." You said, looking at Sam with tired eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Dean was gone before you even woke up. You stared at his empty side of the bed and sighed, running your hand over the unmade sheets. They were cold like he has been gone for a while. You sighed and sat up in bed, looking over at Sam who gave you a sympathy look.

With the information Dean gave Sam the other day, you were going to go with him to check out the other victims. It didn't take you a lot of time to get ready. You and Sam found your own way to the neighborhood where Lisa lived. You had a feeling you knew where Dean was but you didn't want to think of him at the moment.

"Y/N, listen, about Dean..."

"Let's just get this over with, okay?" You said, walking up to a woman's house and knocked on her door. You heard Sam sigh before making his way to you. When the door opened, you smiled at the woman who was confused as to who you and Sam were.

"Hi, my name is Rebecca Walker and this is Derek Jefferson. We're here about your husband's life insurance policy." You said, giving her a tight smile.

"Oh, of course, right this way, please." She said, letting you and Sam inside. She walked you two to the backyard where a ladder was perched on the side of the building. You looked around the area while Sam talked with the young mother.

You noticed the woman's kid standing in front of one of the first story windows, staring at you and Sam. You frowned and watched her, no emotion coming out of her in any way.

"This is, um, where he fell." The mother said, pointing to the ladder.

"I see, now, how exactly did he...?"

"He was just inside changing a light bulb. Must have lost his balance." The mother interrupted Sam, knowing what he was going to ask.

"Were you here when this happened?" Sam asked. You turned away from the child and looked at the mother.

"No. I was out. Uh, the only one here was our daughter, Dakota." You nudged Sam and he turned his head to you. You discreetly pointed at the child. You looked at her but then you noticed something red on the window sill. You knew Sam noticed it too and then with a quick glance to the right, there was some more red stuff on the gate.

You didn't know if it were blood or something else.

"Okay, I think that's all we need. Thank you for your time." Sam said to the woman. She nodded and turned back around, leading you and Sam out of her house. You gasped softly when you saw a strange mark on the back of her neck. It was in the shape of an oval with multiple dots around it, like a sucker or strange teeth made the mark.